Thread: equipoise

Big Daddy Diesel is offline New Member

equipoise

i am thinking about doing equipoise for my first cycle I've ever done. Need a little walking through what all I need to do (ex. weeks on, stack it?, dosages per day, what to use for anti-estrogens) pretty much an in detail blue print

slicwill is offline New Member
    Thats funny, I am doing EQ and Test 250 for my first. From what I have been told, you should take 400mg/week for 10-12 weeks.

what are you doing for anti-estrogens?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    why don't you go to the forums and read?

that is the one thing that I have not determined. I have been told that I will not need it and I have been told that I might not need it but it will not hurt. I don't know about you, but I am little nervous to inject my body with stuff I do not know that much about. What made you decide on EQ and not something else?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    wk 1-17 Test 500mg/wk
    wk 1-15 EQ 400-600mg/wk

I think, as you can see, EQ should be sun for a minimum of 15 weeks, due to it kicking in so late.

If its your first cycle, nothing else is needed apart from a single estered testosterone . No need to stack it with other compounds for a first time IMHO.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwill
    that is the one thing that I have not determined. I have been told that I will not need it and I have been told that I might not need it but it will not hurt. I don't know about you, but I am little nervous to inject my body with stuff I do not know that much about. What made you decide on EQ and not something else?
    well then do some reading...why do you guys think that what someone on here tells you is true? you need to reaserch for yourselfs. read the profiles, I did and still refer to them on occasion

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i don't know if you'd need 15 weeks, but i would definately do at least 10 and i'd use 400mg eq and 500mg test, w/ 25mg proviron and 10-20mg nolvadex .

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    wk 1-17 Test 500mg/wk
    wk 1-15 EQ 400-600mg/wk

I think, as you can see, EQ should be sun for a minimum of 15 weeks, due to it kicking in so late.

If its your first cycle, nothing else is needed apart from a single estered testosterone. No need to stack it with other compounds for a first time IMHO.
    agreed!

Swifto,
    The cyc that I am getting to Test 250 and EQ for only ten weeks. I was going to 500mg/week of Test and 400mg/week of EQ. I have read and been told that you want to do more Test than EQ. And for what reason should I only do Test for my first cyc? I am starting to think that I will only do the Test and save the EQ for another time. Everyone has to do the Test only for my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    agreed!

Just Test? Okay, you all have convinced me. Will the Test make me gain a lot of water weight? I don't want to look puffy like when you take Dbol .

Just Test? Okay, you all have convinced me. Will the Test make me gain a lot of water weight? I don't want to look puffy like when you take Dbol.
    If you dont want to look puffy, take an AI (Letro, Arimidex , L-Dex, Proviron or Aromasin ) when administering testosterone . This will stop estrogenic related side effects, thus, reducing/preventing water retention. Consume a lot of water and have a low sodium intake also.

Although EQ is not that suppressive, running it alone may cause ones sex drive to decrease. This is why a testosterone is advised. It should also be the base of the majority of cycles.

Convinced?

eq should be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks mate,but like stated abouv imo and many others a single compound prefferably test should be used as a begginer cycle.
    1-12 500mg test e
    appropriate pct should be purchased before you start any cycle!

apart from this no-one has asked for your stats?
    height
    bf
    years of training??

I did Test Enan only and had great results for my first cycle. If you experience any unwanted side effects when using both compounds, how are you goin to determine what compound is giving the nagative effects? See how the Test only goes, then consider stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    eq should be ran for a minimum of 12 weeks mate,but like stated abouv imo and many others a single compound prefferably test should be used as a begginer cycle.
    1-12 500mg test e
    appropriate pct should be purchased before you start any cycle!

apart from this no-one has asked for your stats?
    height
    bf
    years of training??

I am 25, weigh around 250, 6 feet tall, body between 15-20% lifting off and on for 9 years. What is the best PCT and how would I take it?

can i get away with just using Test E for my first cycle with nothing else?

pct is post course therapy which for me and others would include clomid and nolvadex ,go take a look in the pct forum you will learn about it in there!
    this will help you restart your own natty test which in turn will help you keep most of your gains,pct is a must if you do not want to lose wat you have gained.

After reading the forums all day, my biggest worry now is GYNO!!! A.K.A. b**** Tit. If I take just the test 250(maintain 500mg per week), what are my chances of developing Gyno? the cyc will be for 10 weeks. Having a hard time find clomid or nolva too?

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Diesel
    can i get away with just using Test E for my first cycle with nothing else?
    Just run test susp for 20 wks. jk

Yes, you can. I should hope you have a SERM or AI running during the cycle and a plan for PCT too.

powerliftmike is online now ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    After reading the forums all day, my biggest worry now is GYNO!!! A.K.A. b**** Tit. If I take just the test 250(maintain 500mg per week), what are my chances of developing Gyno? the cyc will be for 10 weeks. Having a hard time find clomid or nolva too?
    Scroll to the top of the page and click in the upper right hand corner: ARR.

DWayne is offline Junior Member

Thread Information