Want2bhuge is offline New Member

1st cycle, what to use

i have been working out for 10 years now and am getting ready for my first cycle. I'm 25 yrs old, 5'11" at 205 lbs. Bodyfat=15%?. i have hit a plateau and want something to push me past. i usually take summers (about 2-3 months) off with a few workouts/week and then continue in Sept. thru May lifting pretty intense. i have sust (10ml botle) with deca (10ml bottle) and clomid for pct. Here is my plan. i want to gain some muscle mass and maybe lose a little bodyfat. i eat pretty clean with lots of protein, mod. fat & carbs 2500-3500cal/day depending on my goals. Here is my plan:
    week 1-10 sust 250mg/week
    week 1-9 deca 300mg/week
    week 13-15 clomid 100mg day 1 and 50mg day 2-20Do you think this will be effective? and how should i diet for these goals? i know you still need the calories to build muscle even on ASs, but i don't want too many in fear of gaining more fat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Copy of 3-9-06 (3).JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	64976Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-9-06 (4).JPG 
Views:	135 
Size:	517.6 KB 
ID:	64977

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would suggest test only @ 500mg per week. Enth and Cyp are great for a first cycle. And I would highly recommend to you, as well as other first timers that you will need more than one bottle. I mean people always say I have 1 bottle of this and 1 bottle of this. I mean first of all Even if you are running a ten weeker at 250mg per week and your gear is 10mL dosed @ 250mg/mL I would still buy two bottles. You usually lose a little per shot since you are a newb, or could spill etc etc. Buy 2-3 bottles of Test instead of 2-3 bottles all of varying compounds.

First cycle should be Test @ 500mg per week as I said above.

-Bino

Also your test dose should ALWAYS be higher than yoru otehr compounds, If you do want to run deca and not do a test only that definitely run test # 500mg. Also dont ever limit PCT to a certain number of days, especially not 20 days, go atleast a month man. And that being said I would run Clomid @ 100mg ED or the first two weeks than @50mg ED for another two weeks. Also run Nolva for 4-6 weeks at a dose between 20-40mg ED.

-Bino

the main reason i wanted to run deca is because of the joint pain i have. i think by running that i would be able to stand using the heavier weights. do you think i should use a diff test than sust?

Test is Test really, it doesnt matter which one you run. And this is just a personal opinion, but I am very apprehensive of running deca to ease joint pain. I mean if you have a joint problem deca will only mask it and possibly make it worse by adding more weight and strain onto it. So it may not hurt at the time but you could be hurtin after. Its the same idea as athletes taking shots to numb themselves before a game, and then paying the price after because they injured themselves but did not realized it at the time.

-Bino

i read an article by a roberts that reported an increase in collagen synthesis is behind the mysterious joint relief. has anyone else heard of this? it seems he has written more articles that people really trust and respect

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Bino.. the dude knows what hes talking about....
    run test only for the cycle, you will be pleased...

and your looking good bro, but this should be in the members pics forum..

thanx you'll
    gotta get some zzzz's now but i'll check back tomorrow if you want to leave any more sugg.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Listen to Bino.. the dude knows what hes talking about....
    run test only for the cycle, you will be pleased...
    Cheers man, I LOVE YOU lol.

And Want2bhuge, as I stated my apprehension to usign deca to solve joint pain is merely personal opinion. I would not do it, but it doesnt mean someone else wont advocate for it. You have to decide what you think is right for you. However all that being said I still stand by suggesting Test alone for a first cycle anyways. Good luck.

-Bino

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Bino

Test E 500mg/week...and throw in some dbol for weeks 1-4

hahaha.. My 'ol lady would like a word with you Bino lol

I agree..I wouldnt run the deca either.. I ran it at 750/wk, and had my test even higher than that, and it shut me right down. I wont run it again.. But we are all different.....dont forget that....

i've read where some AS claim to gain muscle while burning bodyfat. Has anyone had any success doing this? what was used?

Thread Information