Romeoguy62 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation HELP First Cycle: Test E/Dbol/PCT

After several years of training and research I think I am finally ready. I am in the process of getting things in check to run my first cycle. I haven't found any of this gear yet, but from what I've read on this site the past 2, almost 3 years, this is what I've decided to do. First, my stats.

20 years old (21 by the time I start the cycle)
    2.75 years hard training experience (football training in H.S. doesn's count)
    5'10
    200lbs
    18% BF (just finished a longggg bulk)

I am currently running Clen and T3 to get BF% in the low teens. Once I reach that goal I will (hopefully) run this following cycle:

Test E. 250mg 2x a week for 12 weeks
    DBol 30mg a day for 4 weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg a day entire duration of cycle and PCT
    Clomid Therapy (same as in Novice Cycle 1) beginning week 14 for 4 weeks.

Looking to put on 15-20lbs lean mass.

Diet will be at least 300-350g protein per day, 350-400g carbs and 100+-g fat.
    I will be taking glutamine, BCAAs and multivitamins.
    Any help and advice on this cycle is greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me seeing how it is easier for me to check (or post here if you wish!). Once again, thanks for all the help over the years and wish me luck on my first cycle.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    It looks kosher to me from top to bottom, with the exception of anastrozole /arimidex . You will need some, b/c that dbol , and test is going to cause bloat. The arimidex will prevent the bloat, and keep the mOOn face away. Also, I have used arimidex in my pct before for the same purpose.

Good luck w/ your first cycle, man. I hope this helps.

Should I run the arimidex throughout the cycle or just in my PCT? At what dosages?

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion, but for your first cycle, it would be wise to start out with one compound, such as Test E. Maybe do a 10-14 week cycle @ 300-400mg and asess your gains from there. If you jump into your first cycle with more than one compound, you will not realize how your body reacts to each individual compound. If you were to drop the Dbol , this cycle would be a great first cycle with maybe just a little bit less of Test E. Good luck.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 10 mg nolva is good if u feel u need more then increase it we need some estrogen 2 grow not only test

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoguy62
    Should I run the arimidex throughout the cycle or just in my PCT? At what dosages?
    Run the arimidex @ .25MG ED during your cycle, and the same during pct.

GettinStacked is offline New Member
    Hey man that sounds like a pretty solid first cycle and I was thinking about one just like it. Keep us updated on how it goes, and there is a really informative sticky on PCT in the PCT board that I just read (might be worth the time). Later and good luck!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I like the cycle but think you should wait a couple more years.

TTT

A little bit has changed. I cannot get the Dbol I had planned on using. What do you all think about stacking Eq for 10 weeks at 400mg a week? Would this be too much or am I still in the clear?

Thread Information