Thread: Opinions please

DBflash21 is offline Member

Opinions please

Ok, so I'm about to start my cycle on monday (12 week 500mg Test E shot every monda-thursday) and I was originally planning on shooting quads, but I've been reading some horror stories on here about people not being able to move, and getting bad swelling. Problem is most of my lifts are leg lifts such as cleans, front squats, snatch, etc...so I don't want to be so sore from the shot that I can't continue to do my leg lifts successfully, what do you guys think? I guess I can do the glutes, it's just akward how you have to twist around, aspirate etc, so what do you guys think??

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    I do glutes...it's really not that bad to bend sideways and do it yourself. I use 25g 1.5" and never felt any pain besides the first shot when I double dosed. I'm scared of hitting nerves in my quad so I chose to do glutes.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    with test-e you should be ok. it is prop that mostly causes pain. if you dont want to shoot quads try delts, chest, bis and tris. they are all easy and painless.
    I dont like glutes myself, like you said.....to hard to reach

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    with test-e you should be ok. it is prop that mostly causes pain. if you dont want to shoot quads try delts, chest, bis and tris. they are all easy and painless.
    I dont like glutes myself, like you said.....to hard to reach

bump, anyone else?>?/

Njectable is offline Member
    i was wondering the same thing, i too am starting a Test E cycle and i'm not about to work with the needle behind my back. I wanna do quad injections and i likely will, but i'm wondering how its gonna effect my leg workouts. I don't really enjoy squats as it is, i don't need any extra discomfort while performing them.

nezicaryforces is offline New Member
    I feel the glutes are the best choice. Less likely to hit nerves or vessels. if you lay on your side and slightly bend your knee, it isn't too bad of a twist. hold the pin like a knife and stick it in. Standing is hell though, your muscles are more likely to tense up and that sucks!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Glutes are best and you dont have to turn around that far. You should not have any problems with quads either with Test E.

Ok, thank you guys!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ass and delts mate,they are the easiest imo!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    ass and delts mate,they are the easiest imo!
    exactly! my choice as well.. these two are the best spots...

and divekid is also right. On my last cycle of prop I shot my quad and couldnt walk. not joking.
    This cycle however, with the test and deca Im running, I thought I would give the quad another go. It was fine. What I did learn however is that if I moved the pin by accident when it was in the quad, it kinda tore the muscle a bit, and was somewhat painful afterwards for a few days. But the time I didnt move it, it was as easy as the delts are...

Thread Information