Thread: Tren Question

Tren Question

I'm on the end of my first week with Tren A @ 75mg/day. My question is that the tren isn't making me bulk like I'm not dieting for definition just mass so I do a high carb high protien diet. The reason i'm noticing this is that usually my gut gets bigger from the heavy amt of carbs but now even after I eat alot the bloat isn't there as bad as before. Does tren have this effect on anybody else? I know that it does work wonders for cutting purposes, but I've been dieing to try it b/c it does work for bulking purposes too from what i've read.
    Basically I just wanna know if this is common amongst most tren users. I am having a big of insomnia and nightsweats tho but they seem to have gone down a bit since my first shots.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Give a more time.

It is touted as a very good fat burner because of its strong androgen receptor binding affinity, this characteristic often receives mixed reviews, although irrelevant in your case (bulking).

Are you running Test alongside it?
    You should also consume at least 50mgs of Cytomel daily to control prolactin and progesterone levels.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    the nightsweats and insomnia are common. take 6mg of melatonin before you rack out, helps

Decoder is offline Banned
    i pop 6mgs of melatonin a night when im not even on steriods lol.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    tren cannot be the main source of a bulking cycle. If your not stacking it with some other compound (mainly test) you can forget about it.
    Whats your cycle look like?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    im bulking with tren at 75mg ed 2 but im also running dbol and prop with it but it is kind of trimming me up while im trying to bulk. Im not gona complain im cause im stronger then ever and im heavyr then ever 2. THE TREN GODS ARE SHINING UPON ME!

got fina? is offline Member
    Give us more info, like what r u running it with??

i'm running

sustanon 250----750mg/week for 10 weeks
    Tren A -----75mg/day for 8 weeks
    Dbol -----40mg/day for 4 weeks.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You may need to up your calories

I bulked with a tren /test cycle and put on 30lbs.....just wish it was all muscle...lolol

I ate every 2 hours some clean some not...kept under 18%BF my goal was a heavy bulk

So tren can be used to cut or bulk, just depends on your diet

yeah but right now its goin more towards cut which is good u know cuz my chest is filing out my shirts better than my stomach, but i'm running another cycle around halloween which is strickly bulking so i think i'll make my goal for this year. I'll take some before and after shots for everybody to marvel at.

Superfrk is offline New Member
    Someone in the gallery of post above suggested Cytomel daily to control prolactin and progesterone levels, You can use Femara to do this instead. Also adding the Fem in with the Tren bulking or not will allow you to add quality mass and still remain cut. I always hated the fact that to add bulk I had to sacrifice BF% but with Fem and Tren in your cycle that is no longer a concern for me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LoL wow at this thread, ok... allow me to shed a lil light
    TREN BURNS FAT via Nutrient partioning agent.. good stuff eh?
    2ndly if ur just trying to BULK via FAT and Water .. ur kinda retarded anyways. no one WANTS FAT do they? unless they an eskimo or something...
    if u want water go w/ deca /nandralone as it causes SYNOVIAL FLUID increase.

but for tren.. it causes a drying out effect as well as a fat burning effect so u cant watch scale.. u gotta watch ur body composition. and as long as ur in a caloric excess u shud be gaininging and my computer is choppy so this post loooks like shit

Superfrk is offline New Member
    taiboxa,

Yea I Agree 100% with what you said that is kinda what my post was pointing to. You do not have to add fat to bulk with Tren . More than just calories though, the reason people do not see the gains while on tren sometimes can be due to not drinking enough damned water. If you are looking flat and it feels like a cutting cycle though it was properly designed to be a bulking cycle, chances are your muscles just look flat due to the drying out effect that taiboxa pointed out.

This happened to me my first couple of cycles on Tren, but once you come off and the normal water volume of your muscles return you will see it.

Those first two cycles I looked the best 2-3 weeks following the cycle. Though the real point is that you should learn from yours and others mistakes and drink a shit load of water while on Tren.

Anyways thats my 2 cents to add to the topic

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is some evil stuff..
    once shame on it,,twice shame on me..

third time hopefully i dont fall for its charms again hehe

Thread Information