popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member

Serious Propionate Quesitons

i did two bi injects yesterday, 1/2cc Brovel prop in each. at the time my leg was killing me, as was my should from the last few injects... but i woke up today in so much F'in pain! both of my bi's are killing me. What do you guys do when this happens, besides just suck it up and walk it off... and also, is the QV prop better or less painful, or any other brands you would prefer? i would hate to have to put up with this all the time.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If the brovel is anywhere near as painful as ** then I feel your pain...literally!!! The only thing I could do to alliviate the pain (somewhat) was massage the area gently. I found when I was training I just trained through it as my mind was on other things. But for the most part...yeah, suck it up, not sure what else you can do.

As far as QV products, I haven't tried them but have heard nothing but good things about them. I'm currently using Spectro Labs prop...I shoot, bis, tris, delts, quads....VERY minimal pain.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    does it benefit to site inject prop? i've had numerous people tell me it doesn't matter. or are you just doing it due to pain?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    bump....i too have heard the PROP is benefitial to site injections....true or not?

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Brovel prop. shouldn't hurt..at least mine dosen't. BUT I don't do Bi shots. Pretty much anywhere else, (delts, tri's, pec's ) but most people say bi shots hurt no matter what you use. Personally, I can't do bi shots...just dosen't seem right to me for some reason. Pretty much any thing you do you use your biceps even if it's just a little. That is prob why people report more discomfort with bi shots.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    It seemed to work when I did it to my shoulders

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    what if u mix it with deca will it minimize the pain? i will try it too and everyone talks pain

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro....everyone is different. Some bro's say nothing hurts, others like you and me feel the pain. I experienced the same as you. I got some sterile oil from www.researchkits.com. They can deliver in 1-3 days. Stack an equal amount of sterile oil with your prop and it makes a world of difference.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    does anyone no about ARATEST is it painful?

Thread Information