Terinox is offline The One & Only

Terinox Wants To Juice In Winter...With Sus, advice needed!

Okay, well, I said I was going to wait as long as I could, and i think the longest i can wait is this winter. I will be 20.5 years old. But trust me, my body has done it's growin

Anywho, I was originally planning a sus only cycle. Injecting 250mg every 5 days which I think is enough for a first time cycle. However, since i'm going bald, and have been going bald since I was 16, I don't know whether it's a good idea to add DBol to this cycle. Will it affect my hair loss alot more? I was thinking maybe just taking 25mg or so of DBol with the Sus for the first 4 weeks.

What ya'll think? I need a cycle that will add some nice mass, but won't make me lose to much more of the hair I have left!! Suggestions welcome!!!

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    bump.....help this man out, please

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude stay away from the drugs for a while... thats MO... keep bulking you have more genetic potential in you...
    MM

Originally posted by Medicine Man
    dude stay away from the drugs for a while... thats MO... keep bulking you have more genetic potential in you...
    MM
    Well your probably right BUT IT'S SO HARD!!! Just one cycle would add some sweet mass on me! And I know that the hair will drop out anyways, within about 2-3 years. I'm trying my best to stay away from it!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Propecia

I know about dat, also Proscar, looking into all that stuff. But, it's gonna be expensive, and parents don't like the idea of taking things like that cause of the possible side effects.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you can save up and get a transplant. i plan on doing it in the next two years. i haven't started AS yet, but i already have thin hair, not really balding, just thin. i might suggest EQ for less side effects compared to DBol .

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    transplant is very efficient now a days, know a friend who go it... look into it, but make sure to chose a very noteworthy surgeon... good luck
    MM

What if I did Omnadren instead of Sustanon ? I hear from everywhere that they are the same thing, and Omna is cheaper, so why not just Omna? I will do the same cycle, but with Omna instead. Does that sounnd okay (as a first ever cycle?)

???

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    from what I know..i bought my omnadren because it was cheaper..a few bucks cheaper to be exact..and i heard its the same composition basically nowadays..so if you want to save money I guess get that..but i am not sure exactly if there are any differences in gains or whatever..but check it out..i was very pleased......did a 10 week cycle of omnadrens=put on soem goooood size =)..very pleased with the results..good luck bro

Originally posted by Sickest Abs
    from what I know..i bought my omnadren because it was cheaper..a few bucks cheaper to be exact..and i heard its the same composition basically nowadays..so if you want to save money I guess get that..but i am not sure exactly if there are any differences in gains or whatever..but check it out..i was very pleased......did a 10 week cycle of omnadrens=put on soem goooood size =)..very pleased with the results..good luck bro
    thnx for the advice, sound like you did good on your cycle, hope i get some sweet mass too : )

Alright, after some recent READINGS, i have been reconsidering the Sustanon /Omnadren cycle and thinking of maybe going with Enanthate as a first time cycle. What ya'll think?

Is this okay?

Weeks 1-10 = Enanthate @ 200mg/5 days

Good??? Bad??? Add???

What if I added some EQ to this? At like 200mg/5 days.

I wanted to do a light cycle for my first cycle, but it no longer seems to be liight

HELP PLZ!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think test E instead of sus might be a good choice. I use t-200 and eq on every cycle. I think they are a great combination. Might wanna up the dose a little. Even if your planing on going weak.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    terinox your cycle is no way heavy at all so far. I would syick with the sustanon 250 and run it at 250 mgs every4-5 days. you could still run the d-bol but only run it for the first 2-3 weeks at around 25 mg a day to keep bloating at a minimal. i would defiantly add somthing else to the mix like equipoise or winstrol . I think winstrol would be a better choice for you because it gets into your system fast and will help you harden all that mass u will be gaining. start the winey in week 4 and run 50 mgs eod inject or oraly it doesnt matter.

dont be worried about excesive amounts of hair loss while taking D-bol because any steriod can cause that and it not just somthing that happens instantly. its the long heavy dosages and contniued use over a course of differant periods of time usualy that will cause problems. Like u said u are already pron to loosing hair so 1 liht cycle wont make that much of a differance!!!

Thread Information