hardhead81 is offline Banned

Myostatin Blockers

are Myostatin Blockers worth taking? do they actually let u grow more?

http://www.discountanabolics.com/c/mi

that legit?

peump is offline Senior Member
    those are not real myostatin blockers

real ones do this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Myostatin Blockers-pq1512700002.jpeg  

theurge is offline New Member
    not to be d*ck...but this has to go under the "you've got to be f'n kidding me" catagory. Do you really think a supplement company is going to put out a product that alters you genes???!! If a pharmacutical company had something, it would be a extremely controlled drug...probbably on the news(for gene doping)...and certainly administered under the supervision of qualified doctors, and extremely expensive. Much less a supp company, putting it out there for 60 bucks, in some protein powder. Funny you asked this because my brother and I were talking earlier today about the most redicilous supplements ever ..and the "myostatin blockers" were easily #1. A supp company changing genetics...hilarious!

and this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Myostatin Blockers-belgian.blue.jpg  

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    and this
    Thats alot of muscle

Would you take a myostatin blocker??

this is an old thread regarding myostatin blocker

and this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Myostatin Blockers-mouse.jpg  

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    Would you take a myostatin blocker??

this is an old thread regarding myostatin blocker

and this

Those are some nice pics bro - whered you get them???

To an ealier reply: myostatin blockers wouldn't alter your dna. They would inhibit myostatin just like and AI does to aromatase. It would take some sort of vector virus with the mutated form of the gene to alter your DNA.

I think these pics are of animals with altered DNA. At least the pic with the belgian blue bull is. It had a mutated form of the myostatin gene.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    so are myostatin blockers like the strongest thing for building muscle?

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    also if a mouse can get that jacked when i have a feeling the little guy doesnt lift weights, what can if do for a person that lifts?And does any1 have a pic of a person on myostatin blockers.

firedso is offline Junior Member
    Actually here in The Netherlands there are giong to be Myostatin Blockers on the black market. From a lab called Nutral , also made IGF LR3.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    this is something that is being reserched in humans,but to date there is no products period that work on humans make sure you dont get scammed by the crap companies are pushing.The myostatin products are total hoaxes and a waste of money. The only thing it has going for them is the advertising, which are smooth con jobs. The latest scams seem to be in taking something that has some scientific credibility and then unashamedly using it to produce and promote a product that has absolutely nothing going for it, unless in the case of the so called myostatin inhibitors you count the binding of myostatin by algae in a chromatography column. I could use dozens of ingredients that would do the same or better, including milk, motor oil, you name it.

And then there are the fantastic claims that are completely unsubstantiated and downright lies. For example, there is one ad that claims a pro bodybuilder went from 195 pounds and 35% body fat to 224 pounds and 5 ½% body fat in 16 short weeks. And that it was all due to their myostatin inhibitor. If you do the math you can see just how ridiculous their claims are. At 35% body fat at 195 pounds is 126.25 pounds of fat free mass while 5.5% body fat at 224 pounds is 211.68 pounds of fat free mass. That's a gain of 85.43 pounds of lean muscle in 16 weeks. I can even believe that it's possible because this guys been there before but I can guarantee you that the myostatin inhibitor had absolutely nothing to do with it. Rather you might suspect that the high doses of anabolic steroids , GH, IGF-I, insulin , clenbuterol , thyroid, and a host of other drugs and chemicals, along with an intense training program and targeted diet, may have had something to do with the rapid muscle mass gain. That plus the body memory that allows such gains to materialize in such a short time. I've seen this kind of bull countless times in the past 30+ years and it wore thin a long time ago.

And then there's the financial end. The myostatin products costs about $2 to make. Figure out how much profit is in it for these companies that buy low, sell high, promise everything but deliver nothing. It seems that this type of products and marketing are what most of the major supplement companies are looking for. So what if it doesn't work, it's perceived value that makes them buy and by the time they figure out it's all bull, we'll make a bundle and then push something else. This kind of mentality is rampant in the supplement industry. Another example, and there are countless, is a new liquid product introduced for the rest of us - the ones that can't build muscle easily. First of the product is completely useless, second it costs about $1.50 to manufacture with the retail price being about 50 times higher. And third, the advertisement is full of lies and is grossly misleading. For example, to add to the mystique of these product the manufacturers will often use more exotic sounding names rather than the common ones, just so the buyer thinks he's getting something really special.

So CLA (or conjugated linoleic acid) becomes "a proprietary blend of: Positional and Geometric Isomers of Octadecadienoate." In many cases the exotic sounding ingredients are only a front with the actual working ingredients being something else, in many cases heavy doses of caffeine.

You'll have to excuse the rant but it's extremely frustrating to try and
    sell products that are research driven and that work, at a modes markup (my retail price is between 3 to 5 times what it costs for me to manufacture the products) with all the scam artists in the business destroying people credibility in nutritional supplements and their faith in nutritional supplement companies.

The bottom line is that the myostatin inhibitors are all about marketing and not about any results, as can be seen by the lack of any gains in real world people that I know who have used these products. By buying these product all you'll be bulking up is their wallets.

firedso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    this is something that is being reserched in humans,but to date there is no products period that work on humans make sure you dont get scammed by the crap companies are pushing.The myostatin products are total hoaxes and a waste of money. The only thing it has going for them is the advertising, which are smooth con jobs. The latest scams seem to be in taking something that has some scientific credibility and then unashamedly using it to produce and promote a product that has absolutely nothing going for it, unless in the case of the so called myostatin inhibitors you count the binding of myostatin by algae in a chromatography column. I could use dozens of ingredients that would do the same or better, including milk, motor oil, you name it.

And then there are the fantastic claims that are completely unsubstantiated and downright lies. For example, there is one ad that claims a pro bodybuilder went from 195 pounds and 35% body fat to 224 pounds and 5 ½% body fat in 16 short weeks. And that it was all due to their myostatin inhibitor. If you do the math you can see just how ridiculous their claims are. At 35% body fat at 195 pounds is 126.25 pounds of fat free mass while 5.5% body fat at 224 pounds is 211.68 pounds of fat free mass. That's a gain of 85.43 pounds of lean muscle in 16 weeks. I can even believe that it's possible because this guys been there before but I can guarantee you that the myostatin inhibitor had absolutely nothing to do with it. Rather you might suspect that the high doses of anabolic steroids , GH, IGF-I, insulin , clenbuterol , thyroid, and a host of other drugs and chemicals, along with an intense training program and targeted diet, may have had something to do with the rapid muscle mass gain. That plus the body memory that allows such gains to materialize in such a short time. I've seen this kind of bull countless times in the past 30+ years and it wore thin a long time ago.

And then there's the financial end. The myostatin products costs about $2 to make. Figure out how much profit is in it for these companies that buy low, sell high, promise everything but deliver nothing. It seems that this type of products and marketing are what most of the major supplement companies are looking for. So what if it doesn't work, it's perceived value that makes them buy and by the time they figure out it's all bull, we'll make a bundle and then push something else. This kind of mentality is rampant in the supplement industry. Another example, and there are countless, is a new liquid product introduced for the rest of us - the ones that can't build muscle easily. First of the product is completely useless, second it costs about $1.50 to manufacture with the retail price being about 50 times higher. And third, the advertisement is full of lies and is grossly misleading. For example, to add to the mystique of these product the manufacturers will often use more exotic sounding names rather than the common ones, just so the buyer thinks he's getting something really special.

So CLA (or conjugated linoleic acid) becomes "a proprietary blend of: Positional and Geometric Isomers of Octadecadienoate." In many cases the exotic sounding ingredients are only a front with the actual working ingredients being something else, in many cases heavy doses of caffeine.

sell products that are research driven and that work, at a modes markup (my retail price is between 3 to 5 times what it costs for me to manufacture the products) with all the scam artists in the business destroying people credibility in nutritional supplements and their faith in nutritional supplement companies.

The bottom line is that the myostatin inhibitors are all about marketing and not about any results, as can be seen by the lack of any gains in real world people that I know who have used these products. By buying these product all you'll be bulking up is their wallets.

I,m getting for free because i,m a tester. But we will see.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3

Excellent observation, I couldn't agree more.

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    good post,helium3.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love these pics!

This one makes me hungry!

Thread Information