motoxjt is offline New Member

Going from Test to Winny/Primo

I've been on 500mg week test for about 5 weeks now and I want to go to primo/winny for another 5 week cycle. Should I stop taking my test cyp and go right to winny/primo or should I continue my test thru the winny/primo cycle? If I do stop test and go winny/primo do I need to do PCT or wait until I'm done my winny/primo as well? Hope the winny/primo will keep some of my gains and shed some of this darn water weight.

Geriguy is offline Member
    cycle experience, stats?

-don't stop the test. Test should be the base of all cycle. And 5 week is nothing. Against water weight use some kind of AI.
    AND KEEP YOUR DIET IN CHECK. The cutting diet will shred you!
    Run it 10-12 week with primo and winstrol in the last 6 week (or until pct)
    like this:
    Test cyp 1-12 500mg/week
    primo 8-14 xmg/week
    winstrol 8-14 xmg/week
    PCT the day after your last winstrol shot/tab
    (if it is not your first cycle)
    Last edited by Geriguy; 05-12-2006 at 06:05 AM.

29, 6'4", 240lbs 20% bf. Training 12 years.

My first cycle was Deca a few weeks ago, I got deca dick so I stopped and went right to cyp which I've been on for about 5 weeks. I got some winny and primo and want to use that to flush some of the water out of me from the cyp. SO this whole cycle is really my first cycle.

Should I just do the winny and test and skip the primo? Should I stop everything, do my PCT and start over in a few weeks?

It is hard to tell anything for it.

You haven't got enough experience to use gear yet. You should read, read and read here. Read as much as you can.

First:
    water weight is normal if you use test. The high Estrogen levels cause the bloating. If you want to minimalize the bloating use a strong AI (aromatase inhibitor) like arimidex .

Second:
    Your diet also can cause bloating. Eat the proper ammount of macros and micros, eat clean and minimalize the sodium intake.

Third: Winny or primo is not good against water. If you stop the test you will drop the water weight.

Is your diet in check??

You have two choices (you have more, but this 2 will be good for you, I think)
    -Run the test ALONE (save the winny and the primo for your next cycle) for 10-12 weeks. After that use the correct pct!
    -Or stop the cycle, do the proper pct and read as much as you can.
    Last edited by Geriguy; 05-12-2006 at 06:34 AM.

My diet is super in check. I do lots of cardio as well.

I've heard the winny cuts down on water bloat, so your saying if I use the winny for the last few weeks it WON't cut down the water weight?

I have been reading on here extensively, problem is everyone's got their own opinion, everyone's different and I can't get an honest answer out of anyone.

I just wanna know if it's safe to run the winny with the test or without the test for my last few weeks.. also with the primo or without the primo, and if so if I can stop the test, or I should continue to take it, etc. If and when I need to start PCT. Im' not too happy with my Test results as of current, thats why I'm looking for another solution.

You are sure that your test is real?

Winny wouldn't cut down the water weight. It doesn't cause more bloating but it is not the same. I wrote you before that test should be the base all of the cycle. For a first cycle user it is enough to use test only (this is my opinion).
    If you don't like the bloating start to use arimidex or letro.

If you want to use the winny than do that way I wrote you in my first post.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u need alote of knowledge bro

Thread Information