icebergg is offline New Member

how good is this stuff??

sup bros,
    i just picked up my gear, and am wondering how good it is. my supplier is very reliable, but i want to know how good the gear is.

the winny i have says stanabolin 50 on it in big blue letters, and says spectro labs under that. theres a pic of a pyramid with an S on it.
    it says for vetrinarian use only, with a warning about not using milk from animals this is used on, has an expire date of 2005, and breaks down the ingredients to 50mg of stanozlol (50mg) and benzyl alcohol 2mg.

the deca i have has a dog on the frontwith a lot of spanish writing. it says "anbolico esteroide", and under that nandroloona 300 L.A. in the middle is that dog pic, and a bunch of spanish writing under that. it expires "mayo 2003"

is this good quality gear

thanks

No Idea on the Deca , but the Winny may be Ok. If memory serves, Spectro is a fairly new underground co. situated out of T.O. A friend of mine has used their Ehtanate in the past with no problems, so I don't see why their Winny would be any different. Anyone Else?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    deca is ttoyko and sounds real but may need hologram on it not sure-i know the other mex stuff does. the injection sites may be sore due to high alcohol content

the deca has a hologram on it...i should have mentioned that it has the ttokkyo cap.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    deca sounds good

thanks for the help bros

Thread Information