LafBoy7 is offline New Member

Lightbulb How exactly should I take my clen?????

Im starting a cycle that consists of Sus 250 and Win. I'm curious as to how i should take my clen though. I know that it is a 2 wk on 2 wk off thing but what would be a good dosage to take (Im taking it as a fat burner).Oh my cycle is going to be eight wks long and in case you need my stats are 20yrs. old, 6'3, 210 lbs, and 17% BF. Any help would be highly appreciated.

HiloJack is offline New Member

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally dont like splitting it up, i take it 30min before cardio, tear my cardio apart, and then go eat or goto sleep. also a word of advice, if you could get your hands on some superclen (**, i know some is garbage but i like his superclen) it comes with ketotifen which makes you able to run clen undefinately because your receptors will not downregulate, just thought you might like 8 weeks of clen instead of 4...you might also look around for some ketotifen pills, they are prescription but their not impossible to come across, good luck

dj

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yah, good dose is 100-140mcg, you should start easy though, taper/pyramid etc...start at like 50mcg or 25 even, gradually will yield better results. maybe throw in some t3 also? have fun

dj

Thread Information