bballs33 is offline New Member

Omnedren and Deca Stack, questions!

I am on a 10 week cycle of omneden 250 and deca 200 (500mg omnedren and 400mg deca a week). I also have winnie v for the end. My questions are: what type of gains can I gain on this stack? When should I start the winnie v.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should have done your reasearch B4 you started your cycle bro.
    Your gains depend on your diet mostly, and your training 2nd.
    When should u start Winny? Well that depends on how much u have.
    And before you ask: YES you can drink Winny.
    And I'd be willing to bet you don't have clomid post cycle do you?
    Let's start here: What's your stats,cycle experience,goals,diet,amount of Winny that you have, and your shoe size?

M

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    How old are u?

I did research before I started. I do have clomid for after the cycle. I am eatting about 400 gr. protein a day, I work out one body part a day. When I started I was 205 @ 13%bf, about 4 weeks into the cycle I am at about 224 @16%bf. I have 20cc of winnie. This is my 2nd cycle, my first was enth. and eq, a 5 week cycle. I am 24 years old, and am hoping to get my weight up to about 250 before cutting up, and then being about 230 at about 8%bf, that would be a gain of about 22lbs of muscle (is this over hoping?)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I am not mistaken that would be a gain of 45lbs on the cycle. I guess it is possible but I wouldn't count on it.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    what you are wanting is not a one cycle request. it is a plan that will take a couple of cycles,proper training,and proper eating
    how do i know---been there
    i am 242 at 5'10" and about 16%body fat
    my goal is 242 at 8% body fat
    i am planning 2 cycles of test ,eq and winny with a diest program and t3 over the next year

so its not over hoping for you just plan on it taking a little longer than 1 cycle

I kind of new that that would be over shoting, by wanting to be 230@8%bf. I just wanted to know a realistic goal, and have that push me to go for maybe a couple of pounds beyond that. I am planning on another cycle after I take the proper time off of this cycle (at least the same amount of time off as I was on). To be honest, I would rather have body size, then weight. Like I am wanting 18+" arms, and would be happy with that even if I were only 225. But I am having a problem with arm work outs, maybe someone could help me? I can do straight bar curls with 35's on each side, and sometimes 45's, but then for 2-3 days afterwards, my forearms are killing me, not the muscle so much, but the under part. I am sure I just need to slow down with the added weight on some exercises, but any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Thread Information