Thread: post cycle ?

ballplayer is offline Junior Member

post cycle ?

When I finish up my sust cycle, will I feel the same strength and be able to handle the massive amounts of calories and protein I am taking in now for the following 3 weeks since they say sust keeps working for 3more weeks after your last shot? Or do I have to cut back on cals right after I stop injecting?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You're going to want to keep up those calories right on past the 3 week mark if you want to keep your gains. You may see a slight increase in strength still as long as you keep lifting hard and progressing in the weight room. Take your clomid accordingly and good luck.

Aragorn

well i'm asking bc I wanted to know if I should start taking cell tech the first 3 weeks or should I start until clomid therapy? Like if the sust is still kicking for the next 3 weeks after my last shot, i am going to save the creatine for when it stops kicking.

what's this stuff about taking d-bol at 10mg a day all in the morning to help before your natural test starts kicking again? is that an alternative to clomid if you can't get some?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    What you're talking about is called "bridging". It's an advanced method of bringing together cycles that should be left to the more experienced. It's not an alternative to clomid as you may have thought, 'cause there really is no alternative to clomid Clomid is readily available so it shouldn't be too hard to get.

With the creatine, I'd start it with clomid therapy...or if you start to notice a rapid loss of strength before then. I've seen it done many ways so choose what makes you feel better. If you need something to keep you intense in the gym, then what ever floats your boat.

Hope this helps a little

Aragorn

Thanks Aragorn, that's what I was looking for. I wasn't sure whether I should start the creatine the week after shots stop or wait three weeks until I start clomid. I'm going to wait and then start cell-tech, multi-vitamin, glutamine, and I'm going to keep my cals but more protein compensated with less carbs.

Thread Information