anastasio is offline Junior Member

Unhappy t3 is making me sick, help

im taking cytomel , for the first time, i took it for 2-3 days 1 pill per day, 25mcg and i am experiencing some sideeffects like headache (POUNDING!) , fever,weak muscles ,anginous pain and trembling, i feel like shit, i got no energy i can barely get out of bed, i couldnt even workout today. fuck what should i do, i dont wanna stop this shit...im taking cytomel so i can lose all my body fat and im doing a fairly good diet, im not deiting down but im leaning down. then after im done this im gonna blow up on a hardcore juice stack-ish. i really feel like shit man...help

bump , im dieing here guys help man, fuck i got the worst headache i ever had in my life and i had it all day long 20 hours now

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert so take this for what its worth. Cut back on the dosage and then up it slowly up it. Somebody with some experience please help!

samoth is offline Member
    I have never experienced any of those sides, but I would suggest ceasing the T3 if it is making you feel that bad. 25mcg isnt a very large amount either... I agree with the cutting back and then upping slowly as your body allows.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds more like the sus flu. Are you taking any AAS with the T-3?

i dont know what aas is and a not so common side effect with t3 is flu like symtons, i took a few tylenol 3 and it took 50% of pain away, ,,i can handle it now. as long as i got my t3 to go with my cytomel .

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    as long as i got my t3 to go with my cytomel .

that is the same thing, I have never heard of nor had those side effects from t3 sometimes I got a few palpitations but no flu or fever easy way to find out is to stop wait a few days then try again you will know what it was

peace

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    AAS is anabolic androgenic steroids , which you SHOULD be on if your on T3.

Thread Information