DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member

Smile Next bulking cycle

well i've got three more weeks on my post cycle, and am thinking that i want to use for my next cycle the following for a 10week cycle, tell me what you think.
    Equipoise
    rocket fuel
    fina
    with nolvadex and clomid as chasers near the end say 2 -3 weeks before the end of this cycle.
    during the beginning of the post cycle i lost weight from 232lbs to just under 212 rightnow no strength loss a little aches and pains but nothing i can't handle (mainly wrist and elbow), i'm going to start taking CELLTECH to bring my weight back up to 230lbs for the start of my next cycle my goal is to reach 250lbs.
    my lifts are as follows:
    bench press from 375 to 455 one rep max, incline bench press from 275 to 405lbs one rep max, squats are at 560lbs all the way till my ass bottoms out, bentover barbell row is 410lbs for 5-6 reps, seated military press is at 330lbs, arm's went from 17" to 19+", so i was very pleased with my last cycle of 300mg deca /250sust, if you doubt me ask PUMP
    he's my training partner. let me know what you think of my up coming cycle. ps. age 40 years old 02/07/62 5'7"

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    rocket fuel? i must not be hip to the game...heh. fina and eq is a nice combination, and your lifts and size are marvelous...personally i dont do 1 rep max ever its dangerous and pointless...basically its only useful for an ego boost imo...nonetheless fina and eq will put some quality strength and size on you, good luck with it...

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Damm Bro!

Good strength gaims on such a lite cycle. Glad to see another old dude hitting it hard. I turn 40 next year. Started power lifting at 39 just for the fun of it.

And whats rocket fuel?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    what the hell is rocketfuel? been seeing it in a lot of threads lately...i bet it's some OTC "ECA" type of pill like Xenadrine or Hydroxycut, but I'm merely speculating...

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    rocketfuel is 200mg durabolin and 200 mg ethinate

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    definately not otc...at least not where im from LOL

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Well i placed my order for my next cycle going with
    rocketfuel - 1.5cc per week for weeks 1 thru 10
    eq and fina(trembone) 1cc each from week 3 to 10 with nolvadex and clomid as chasers, yesterday while doing my chest workout i felt very week from where i'm normally at maybe because i was on the road all day and meals were kinda light that day so i did forced negatives in the smith machine with 460lbs twice with a good spotter. do u guys normally notice a loss of some strength during you post cycle if so how do u get it back before u go back on the juice?

Thread Information