NITRO121 is offline New Member

Kick off first cycle with TEST.....WTF?? Suggestions and answers please.

Fella's,

Been researching for months now for my first cycle and I think I've come up with this. Finally thinking of trying test...worried about hair loss...have a full head now but don't want to speed things up.

Thinking of taking TEST (1 bottle) for 4/5 weeks.....250 - 400 a week depending on brand and make. I hope you guys can help me with what best and the differences.....I've read so much I can't read anymore and make since of it.

Then after the TEST buying 20 amps of primobolan and using that for around 6 weeks at 300 a week.

I've come up with this after reading on anabolicreview the "cycles and stacking" and "steroid effectiveness" pages. Why does it say that you won't keep most of your gains on test??? But everyone says start with test in your first cycle so I'm going for it.

How do you guys think it looks for a first "mild" cycle?? I saw one guy gained 7 pounds off primo and wasn't done with his cycle....what do you think I could gain/keep.

I figure if the test starts messing with my hairline I can quit it and start the primo...if it doesn't I can load up on the test next cycle. I don't need dbol ....don't need water retention and I want to test the sides of each roid before I take a huge stack....I'm 5'8", 255, 18in arms, 20in calves....30 years old.

Also, nolvadex and clomid....how much and when??

Thanks Fella's,
    Nitro

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I ran a test enanthate only cycle at 500mg a week for 6 weeks. I gained so much weight in 5 weeks (35lbs), that I just stopped the cycle at 6 weeks (I wasn't gaining anymore after the 5 week so I decided that I shouldn't need to run it ten). It depends on your body on how much you will gain, and also how you eat and train. Your a pretty big ol' boy for 5'8. I think you should do like diesel said and throw in some EQ and winny. As for the clomid, get you about 36, 50mg tabs. And for the nolvadex , about 80, 10mg tabs should be good. You may not experience too much gyno. Just run it and train hard. Just watch your cycle because you may need to run it for 10wks (so get enough for that). Good luck bro!

P.S. As for the primo, I believe that it will increase hair loss just as much test??
    Last edited by mattg78; 07-30-2002 at 08:58 PM.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    You gained 35lbs. in 5 weeks on 500mg./week of enanthate ?!

I'm calling bullshit on this one, unless it was mostly fat and water retention...

NITRO- What are you looking to do? Bulk up or just gain some quality keepable pounds? Either way you should have test as a base, but how much and what to use it with is a different story...
    Last edited by landshark; 07-30-2002 at 09:07 PM.

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Looking for quality, keepable gains.

I'm pretty good size now. Would like to get leaner (I don't think I'll ever be ripped.....at least not from one cycle) and my friend took dbol and test 200 and although he's not ripped I guess the extra muscle did eat up his love handles.....so his waist got smaller and his chest, arms and traps got bigger.....I wouldn't say he gained 25 pounds though. I just figure I'll try the low dosage of test to check out the sides and if I can gain 10 pounds and keep it, I'll be happy. I bench around 350 (and don't hit the bench hard at all) and have a good base (I have a pic here or on mesomorph.net).....just silly love handles and after seeing my friends melt away I'm convinced I could use some help. Tried creatine a couple of months ago and don't think I got any help from that so I stopped taking it.

I would try winny but worried about the hair and joint pain.....but even 5-7 keepable pounds would be cool with me.

Nitro

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Just to let you know landshark, I did gain 35lbs in six weeks and it is no bullshit. It's funny how some people just roam around on boards thinking that everybody lies about everything they say. Some of it was water weight and some of it was fat. The majority of it was muscle (as I can tell now because I'm 2 months passed it). Just to let you know, most people gain a lot of water retention on test and gain some fat from a high calorie diet that goes along with a cycle. I think that my gains were pretty good. Maybe so good that I started to have numb hands and feet everyday and night because my body gained so much weight in a six week period.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would like to see you run what Diesel suggested. As a matter of fact I think Diesel pretty much covered it so now I am just wasting Bandwith (Sorry PT).

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If your 255 with 17%bf I would go on a cutting cycle before bulking. Im your same height 227 with 16% bf and going to cut down to 12%bf before bulking. Theres probally going to be some body fat added on with the test and also a little bloating too.
    Last edited by tt333; 10-13-2002 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information