lene28 is offline Junior Member

On cycle gyno blocker

What is the best thing to take on a cycle to help gyno not flare up if you are gyno prone? This would be my first real cycle of just 400-500 mg of Test E and maybe 4 weeks of Dbol . I had prepubescent gyno and then had it act up a few times while taking prohormones. However, I always got it to go away...I just don't want to start taking Test and grow man boobs!
    Last edited by lene28; 11-21-2008 at 11:32 PM.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert, but it sounds like you are gyno proned. As far as I know, Letrozole is the only thing known to reverse gyno.

As far as controlling estrogen to help further prevent it? Just look up aromatose inhibitors

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Arimidex or letrozole

I am definitely gyno proned. Whenever I got it I would get the hard marble behind my nipp and they would get sensitive and puffy, but I would used letro or some other AI and it would go away. As of right now I have to lump or pain or anything. Is anyone else gyno prone, but can keep it under control during a cycle??

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am big time prone and already had the surgery for prepuscent gyno. I start my cycle tomorrow and will have letro on hand the whole way. I have used it before and it does the trick.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Letro should be kept on hand IF you develope gyno problems. It's the strongest aromatase inhibitor (AI). It stops the conversion of test to estrogen. Arimidex is also an AI, but not quite as strong and can be run .25 mg ED as a precautionary against gyno. Nolvadex is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). It actually blocks the estrogen receptor in gyno tissue, but does not lower the estrogen in your body.

Im also gyno prone and run 20mg of Nolvadex Ed when on cycle. If you've had gyno problems with PH, I bet you will with AAS. I would run this on cycle and have letro on hand in case. DONT start your cycle without having the proper ancillaries on hand. I developed puffy sore nipples at the end of the first week of my first cycle. But, I planned and had everything I needed on hand.

Also, you can gain very nicely on cycle even with Nolva ( I do!). Some will say it hurts gains. I believe most are just repeating what they've read.

If i'm taking the Nolva and gyno starts to show up, do I take the nolva and letro together or stop taking nolva and start taking letro???

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I know letro is an extremely effective ai but the only prob with using it mid cycle when gyno symptoms show up is that its gonna take along time to build up in your system to become effctive ai or start to address gyno. If you are very gyno prone and gonna go with this id actually start it prior to my cycle (10 days - 2 weeks) and just run it throughout cycle course. Armidex would be a great choice but if gyno does rear its head in will NOT reverse it at all. I also dont buy the nolva on cycle theory that it hinders gains ..i just wouldnt use it when im running a 19 nor (deca or tren ) For years i used proviron and nolva in combo ..on cycle as an anti estro combo ..worked very well. Now i choose armidex for my cycles. SO after all this rambling id go with armidex from jump (.5 eod) and if need be you can go to ed doising.

Thread Information