Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member

“YOUR FIRST CYCLE” – Courtsey of Phreezer

Seems to be a lot of first cycle questions. I found this to be an informative post that covers quite a bit..

I wrote this a few years ago for meso but I think it will fit in nicely here as well... I also updated it for 2009

First things first... I AM NOT A DOCTOR! I do not believe in the real use of Steroids . I believe that for Role playing purposes it is fine to discuss the use, but no one SHOULD ever take steroids unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor!!! Do NOT take what I say Seriously, This thread and all posts that I make on this board are not to be used for real world application. EVERYTHING I SAY IS FOR ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY! AGAIN!! DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF ILLEGAL DRUGS!

This thread is intended for the “Inexperienced” AAS user. In this thread
    I will cover Simple steroid administration and three simple cycles. Along with simple Post cycle recovery, all in One place, so you don’t have to search multiple threads. If you’re about to do your first cycle, I hope you will find this thread beneficial.

I’ll begin with the basics, Needle size, Drawing your oil from a vial,
    And injection techniques.

NEEDLE SIZE: Typical needle size for most oils is 22 – 25 gauge 1” – 1 ½”.
    For ease of use, I am recommending glute shots. For these I suggest a 24gauge
    1 ½” Needle. (A good cheap place to get needles is the needle beast here ... and I'm not just saying that because they are a sponsor here. They really do have a good product that is very cheaply priced compared to most online places and way cheaper than your local pharmacy).
    These sites also sell amp openers which is something I also recommend.

A bit of advice from experience. When you buy your syringes order the ones with a 1 1/2 inch 22 gauge needle already on them. Then order an equal amount of 1 inch 25 gauge needles. You simply use the 22 gauge needle to draw with then unscrew if from the syringe and screw on the new clean sterile 25 gauge needle and inject... (read below for more instructions)

DRAWING OIL: First, Remove the cap from your needle; draw back about 1 cc of air.
    Insert the needle into the rubber stopper on the vial; slowly push the air inside the vial.
    This will increase the pressure inside of the vial making the process of drawing the oil
    Easier. Now draw the desired amount. Remove the needle and cap it. Unscrew the old needle and put a new needle on the syringe. Drawing will always dull a Needle. Dull needles hurt, and needles are too cheap to be stingy with them. Change the needle!
    Next, turn the syringe up (needle tip up) and slowly press the plunger Until you have a couple of drops of oil come out of the tip, you can tap the syringe to get Any small air bubbles out but it isn’t necessary. For opening amps, obviously an amp opener is easiest. However if you don’t have one or simply don’t want to bother with getting one it’s not that big of a deal. Using a metal file, score the neck of the amp all the way around the amp. Wrap the amp in a Klenex and snap off the top. Inspect the oil for any glass fragments, very rarely do any glass fragments ever get inside the amp. Set the amp down on a flat level surface. Uncap your syringe and put the needle all the way to the bottom of the amp inside one of the corners. Slowly and steadily, draw the oil from the amp by pulling back on the plunger, If your careful, you won’t have to change the needle. If you bump the needle into the glass bottom of the amp, you should probably change it. Believe it or not, this will seriously dull a needle. And Dull needles Hurt.

EDIT: NEW TIP for opening amps. Omnas are great for this. there is a little white dot on the upper neck of the amp. Face that white dot away from you body and if you apply just a little bit of pressure the top snaps right off. No broken glass, no amp opener and no paper towels or scoring the amps with a file. I learned that the dots are indicators for medical personal on how to open amps.

INJECTION TECHNIQUE: You may want to experiment with your injections on an orange before you move onto your body. Locate the outer middle/upper section of your glute. For a picture go to www.**************.com there is even a video that will show you the entire process. The correct injection site is critical. Believe me, you don’t want to
    Put a needle into your sciatic nerve. Using your free hand take three fingers and stretch the skin over your injection site. This will keep the needle from bouncing off your skin and will also reduce bleeding and oil leakage after you remove the needle. The hole made
    By the injection will become covered by the skin you stretched out of the way.
    When you start your injection insert the needle in straight, do not go at a funny angle or move your hand around while inserting. When you insert the needle you may want to go slow (Trust me, it really isn’t that painful). Push the needle all the way in, using two fingers pull the plunger back about a quarter of an inch; check for air bubbles (You should see a couple of small air bubbles come in the chamber of the syringe when pulling back on the plunger) [This is called “ASPIRATING” Never inject any where in your body without first ASPIRATING] If you pull back on the plunger and blood comes into the syringe, Immediately REMOVE the needle from your glute; Your about to inject into a vein and that would be very bad. In fact it can even be dangerous. These types of embolisms are extremely rare like one in a million. Usually the vein will just collapse but worse case scenario the oil could get to your heart and lungs and this would be very painful and potentially deadly. (Again, this is like a one in a million shot... but why take chances? So Aspirate everytime and you'll never have to worry about it)

Now back to Injecting.

You’ve put the needle in, you’ve aspirated, and you’ve got a couple of air bubbles. Now slowly and steadily inject the oil until the syringe is empty. Remember to not inject too fast. Slow down on your injection speed. The muscle can only absorb so much oil so fast. And it's different at different spots in your body. Larger muscles can absorb the oil a little faster than smaller muscles like delts. IIRC muscle tissue can only absorb about 1ml of oil in somewhere around 8-10 seconds. I think it's 12-15 seconds for smaller muscle like delts. If you inject faster than that the fluid will seep out of the injection site.

Now that you're done injecting remove the needle; with an alcohol treated cotton ball apply slight pressure to the injected site and massage gently for about 30 seconds to help disperse the oil. That’s it. Be sure to properly dispose of your needles. It’s not fair to Otto the garbage man if he has to get stuck with one of your used needles because you were too lazy to dispose of it properly.

I hope this didn’t sound Complicated, because it really isn’t. Believe me, I played ball with guys who used AAS, and they couldn’t spell their names the same way twice in a row. If these idiots can do it, so can you.

Now onto cycles. All cycles will be 10 weeks in length and involve bi-weekly injections.

CYCLE ONE: So easy your grandmother might consider going on. This is a test only cycle. I am using Sustanon in this example but enanthate or cypionate can be used in the same manner. I like sustanon because it’s cheap, it’s readily available, it’s quick acting, and it’s very effective. Later on You’ll learn Sustanon is better EOD because of the proprionate in it, but for your First cycle, this method of BI weekly injections will be VERY effective.

Week 1-10: 500mg Sustanon
    250mg per injection. Alternate Glutes.

I don’t believe frontloading is really necessary for a first cycle and sustanon is self tapering so you don’t need to worry about slowly lowering the dosage (I believe tapering off is Bullshit anyway, but some people believe in it) I’ll address it if anyone wants me to.

CYCLE TWO: Sustanon and Deca . (Once again I’m using Sustanon as the example but the substitution of Enanthate or Cypionate will yield similar results.

Deca is very good for strength and is helpful in allowing you to keep your gains. It does have some negative side effects. The worst of these being “Deca Dick” Deca shuts down the body’s production of testosterone rather quickly. By itself you will lose your sex drive almost completely. Without Testosterone you will find it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection. (Captain Winky Just won’t stand at attention) This is why it is always recommended to stack Deca with some form of test. Deca also takes longer to clear your system. That is why one will typically stop administering Deca about two weeks prior to the conclusion of your cycle.

Weeks 1-8: 500mg Sustanon, 300mg Deca
    1st weekly injection 250mg Sust, 2nd weekly Injection 250mg Sustanon, 300mg Deca
    Weeks 9-10: 500mg Sustanon
    1st weekly injection 250mg Sust, 2nd weekly Injection 250mg Sustanon

CYCLE THREE: Sustanon, Deca, D-bol

This time we are going to add an oral to the cycle. The injectables will be administered in the same manner as CYCLE TWO.

D-bol is one of the better oral steroids out there, and stacks very well with test and deca. It’s been around for a long time. Arnold was once even quoted saying “D-bol the breakfast of champions”. However D-bol isn’t candy and should be used correctly.
    D-bol is 17-alkylated, and as with most orals is hard on the liver. Because of this I recommend buying some Milk thistle and supplementing this along with your cycle. D-bol is fast acting and will give you slight strength and slight mass gains rather quickly.
    Some of the sides of D-bol are increased water retention, increased blood pressure, itchy skin, redness of neck and ears. All of these symptoms are fairly mild and differ from person to person. You may experience none of these, some of these or all of these. Everyone is different. Just monitor yourself and if you become too uncomfortable stop using the d-bol.

Weeks 1-4: D-bol 25-30mg ED (Broken up over three dosages through the day) 500mg Sustanon, 300mg Deca
    Weeks 5-8: 500mg Sustanon, 300mg Deca
    Weeks 9-10: 500mg Sustanon

THAT’S IT!

Any of these cycles will give you good results providing your training, diet, and rest are all up to par. These cycles will also help give you a better understanding of AAS administration. Whichever one of these cycles you try may depend on your comfort level, your fear, or some financial restriction.

I feel that post cycle recovery needs to be addressed. There is so much information on these available in current threads that I decided to leave it out. If anyone needs info on This I will add it to this thread.

Ok, Here is the addition of Post cycle recovery that I promised. I also added something about opening amps in the drawing your oils section.

EDIT: I feel this info on PCT is out dated and I feel there are much better methods out there now than the way we used to do it.

Currently I believe that running 500 IU's of HCG 2x weekly throughout your entire cycle and for an additional for 4 weeks after is a good protocal. I like arimidex for PCT also and think that taking 1/2mg EOD should be added in the day after your last shot and run for the four weeks with the HCG. THis has been a succesful PCT plan for me in the past. I used to only believe in HCG at the end of a cycle but I had a good buddy talk me into using it during the cycle and it kept testicular atrophy completely away even in weeks 10 and 12.

Some guys may have some better plans out there.. but this is kind of a cookie cutter outline to give you some basic ideas.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Man wtf seriously? Why would you waste your time writing this up?

This stuff is useless. Obviously there is some good info in there, but we already have a beginner cycle plan created on this website:

Test beginner cycle info
    Test beginner cycle info

You're giving examples of using a multi-ester test for a first cycle... people are going to read that and think they should use sust, when CLEARLY it should be test-E or C..

also... you're wrong

"Week 1-10: 500mg Sustanon
    250mg per injection. Alternate Glutes."

Sust and Why you SHOULDN’T USE IT
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

I don't know if i'd be writing articles yet there buddy.. might want to work on some actual research first...
    Last edited by seriousmass; 06-02-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    cycles are decent, don't agree with the sust part, but worst of all .. hcg and adex for pct? where's the nolva/clomid!?

God there is actually so much wrong with this thread.. it would take me all afternoon to comb through it and pick out the errors. I'd definitely take this post with a grain of salt...

I have no idea why you are promoting deca for a 2nd cycle... you shouldn't need anything more then just Test-E or C for a 2nd cycle.. maybe d-bol. There is no point complicating things. (also deca for 8 weeks.. wtf??? thats a VERY short cycle of deca, it should be run 10 - 12 weeks imo)

HCG 1 week into PCT also... that's dumb. it's a suppressive compound.

Honestly OP I think you need to hit the drawingboard again.. this was a big miss..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah theres some much wrong here, sus bi-weekly???

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Appreciate the thought and effort, BUT we already have a GREAT beginner cycle thread , and that is why its a STICKY !!

Test beginner cycle info

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    cycles are decent, don't agree with the sust part, but worst of all .. hcg and adex for pct? where's the nolva/clomid!?

I ran Sust for my first cycle. They were pre-loads out of Mexico. Great first cycle. Wouldn't have changed a thing. Also, before it became 'mainstream thinking' to run HCG during your cycle and as the esters are clearing most, myself included, ran HCG with PCT drugs. Guess what? I still recovered. Obviously you didn't read the entire post or you would have caught this:

EDIT: I feel this info on PCT is out dated and I feel there are much better methods out there now than the way we used to do it.

Currently I believe that running 500 IU's of HCG 2x weekly throughout your entire cycle and for an additional for 4 weeks after is a good protocal. I like arimidex for PCT also and think that taking 1/2mg EOD should be added in the day after your last shot and run for the four weeks with the HCG. THis has been a succesful PCT plan for me in the past. I used to only believe in HCG at the end of a cycle but I had a good buddy talk me into using it during the cycle and it kept testicular atrophy completely away even in weeks 10 and 12.
    Last edited by Juice Authority; 06-02-2009 at 01:50 PM.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Might just want to make this disappear before it begins to confuse new members

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Appreciate the thought and effort, BUT we already have a GREAT beginner cycle thread , and that is why its a STICKY !!

Test beginner cycle info
    I kinda already mentioned that chief lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Might just want to make this disappear before it begins to confuse new members
    x2

not impressed by this post. it's so biased and opinionated...

just because you like sustanon does not mean that logically it should be run for a 1st cycle man.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Man wtf seriously? Why would you waste your time writing this up?

This stuff is useless. Obviously there is so good info in there, but we already have a beginner cycle plan created on this website:

Test beginner cycle info
    Test beginner cycle info

You're giving examples of using a multi-ester test for a first cycle... people are going to read that and think they should use sust, when CLEARLY it should be test-E or C..

also... you're wrong

"Week 1-10: 500mg Sustanon
    250mg per injection. Alternate Glutes."

Sust and Why you SHOULDN’T USE IT
    Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

I don't know if i'd be writing articles yet there buddy.. might want to work on some actual research first...
    Why be an ass? Please explain to me how a single ester cycle is superior to running Sust. I'd love to get your perspective on that but before you do I will requote myself from the other day because I'm too lazy to retype it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Yeah, test is test…one of the more popular ‘parroted’ sayings on the boards. However you actually get very different gains from Sust than Test E, both qualitatively and quantitatively.

Contrary to popular misconception, esterification actually does affect the behavior of the compound being administered. Test E esters are more anabolic, but also undergo a higher rate of aromatization than shorter esters such as Prop. Having said that, the 4 different esters contained in Sust render it much different than any other testosterone preparation. Less water-retention, and greater gains on a mg for mg basis.

Test beginner cycle info
    Feel free to delete it if you think the information is useless.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    I ran Sust for my first cycle. They were pre-loads out of Mexico. Great first cycle. Wouldn't have changed a thing. Also, before it become 'mainstream thinking' to run HCG during your cycle and as the esters are clearing most, myself included, ran HCG with PCT drugs. Guess what? I still recovered. Obviously you didn't read the entire post or you would have caught this:

Currently I believe that running 500 IU's of HCG 2x weekly throughout your entire cycle and for an additional for 4 weeks after is a good protocal. I like arimidex for PCT also and think that taking 1/2mg EOD should be added in the day after your last shot and run for the four weeks with the HCG. THis has
    been a succesful PCT plan for me in the past. I used to only believe in HCG at the end of a cycle but I had a good buddy talk me into using it during the cycle and it kept testicular atrophy completely away even in weeks 10 and 12.
    I read the whole post, if it's "outdated" why not post REAL helpful info that won't confuse the beginners your attempting to guide rather then saying it's outdated?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    I read the whole post, if it's "outdated" why not post REAL helpful info that won't confuse the beginners your attempting to guide rather then saying it's outdated?
    It gives multiple perspectives from 'old school' thinking to updated approaches. That's why. Cycling theory has evolved over the years to where it is now but understanding the genesis is an important building block for knowledge. Are you going to be able to take a Calculus course unless you understand basic Algebra?

BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the not using sust part as serious mass pointed out

Found the write up on injecting fairly intresting, maybe not so much on the rest.
    Last edited by BRITISH ANABOLIC; 06-02-2009 at 02:19 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    So Juice Authority what are your feelings on a proper injection procedure with Sus 250? If blood levels are to be stable that is

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    So Juice Authority what are your feelings on a proper injection procedure with Sus 250? If blood levels are to be stable that is
    Well, I guess I'm one of the rare ones who doesn't care about maintaining a 'stable' blood centration level. Given that Sust has 2 fast acting esters, 1 medium, and 1 long I personally shoot 750mgs of Sust 1x/wk (less pinning). I've pinned Sust 3x/wk and 1x per week and found there to be little difference between the two. I also take my dbol at all once as opposed to speading it out evenly throughout the day. Again, I've done it both ways and didn't find one to be more effective than the other.

Well, I guess I'm one of the rare ones who doesn't care about maintaining a 'stable' blood centration level. Given that Sust has 2 fast acting esters, 1 medium, and 1 long I personally shoot 750mgs of Sust 1x/wk (less pinning). I've pinned Sust 3x/wk and 1x per week and found there to be little difference between the two. I also take my dbol at all once as opposed to speading it out evenly throughout the day. Again, I've done it both ways and didn't find one to be more effective than the other.
    Oh yeah I forgot another 'no-no' that I do. I also shoot Suspension on training days only (usually 1hr before workout). We all know that's not good for maintaining a 'stable' blood concentration level OR the 'proper protocol', which is to pin yourself 2x/ed. I guess I have it all ass-backwards.

(1*) is offline Member
    on this thread.

Hmm jw.

I found personally a difference from a pinning schedule. I mean you wouldn't pin prop once a week and you would like to maximize all the test given as the peaks levels of prop are within 24-36 hrs then steadily taper off from there. Why we see pinning prop ed to eod a must.

These blends had their raise in fame but have fallen out of favor for many many reasons as I'm sure you know.
    Last edited by Reed; 06-02-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Oh yeah I forgot another 'no-no' that I do. I also shoot Suspension on training days only (usually 1hr before workout). We all know that's not good for maintaining a 'stable' blood concentration level OR the 'proper protocol', which is to pin yourself 2x/ed. I guess I have it all ass-backwards.
    I mean you'll still see results with high levels of hormones just like the kids that we tell 'no no' on dbol only cycles. Results are possible with dbol only cycles and also keepable

Its just here we want do the best known update protocols available in order to have more effective cycles with levels sides

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I mean you'll still see results with high levels of hormones just like the kids that we tell 'no no' on dbol only cycles. Results are possible with dbol only cycles and also keepable

Its just here we want do the best known update protocols available in order to have more effective cycles with levels sides
    100% agree,, There are many ways to get to the same point with juice. This board just tries to use protocol fot the most effective and safest ways possible.

Good God my spelling and sentences are just plain off

God damn depletion I can't even say things straight.

Please excuse me

Well, for one, its not up to me to delete your thread. I don't have that power.

I thought it was a nice effort until you made the above statement in RED !!

That proves right there that you should NOT be giving advice or writing threads like this.

When WE give information, especially to new YOUNG members, we want to give them the best SAFEST way to do this as they are gonna venture off and do more than we tell them anyway. If your attitude is that you DON'T CARE about your blood levels, then you are NOT a good TEACHER.

I don't Teach what I always DO, but I teach what is the best safest way to start out . I have ten years in, i have done my experiments, and know what works for my body, and maybe you have too, but to tell a newbie that it doesn't matter about blood levels just because YOU don't care about them is reckless and NOT what this board is about.

I may do 500 mgs of dbol /ED, but I would NEVER tell a newbie that is ok, because I can do it and still live. (disclaimer:I would NEVER do take that much by the way)

IF you write something like this , its because you care and want to TEACH people how to do things safely and correctly. Not necessarily the way YOU or I would do things!!

PEACE

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    It also says in the post "BI-Weekly Injections" That would mean to inject once every 2 weeks not 2X per week! I get pai Bi Weekly and I do not get paid 2X a week I get paid 2 X per month!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would be interested to see Wars views.......

I can't believe you're admitting to stuff like this... but giving it out as advice at the same time! It's nothing to be proud of man.

Peaking your test-levels for like 6 hours at a time only 4 days a week is TERRIBLE.

Although you might not care about keeping blood levels even... newbies SHOULD.

I can't believe you're admitting to stuff like this... but giving it out as advice at the same time! It's nothing to be proud of man.

Peaking your test-levels for like 6 hours at a time only 4 days a week is TERRIBLE.

Yeah, I'm a real idiot that has no clue what he's doing. It would be much better to parrot the herd mentality of follow the exact protocol of the AAS 'Gurus'.

Here's this cycle. Pics tend to speak louder than words:

Pre-cycle:

1 week into it:

5 weeks into it: I hope you enjoy the tighy whities.

Interestingly enough I care more about performance than anything else. I'm into MMA training, strenght and endurance activities. Blowing up and perma-bulking is of no interest to me. I like to be able to throw a roundhouse or a sidekick to the head and snap someone's neck.

NO one is questioning whether or not YOUR cycle works for YOU !! Did you NOT read anything I typed?

How many cycles have you done? would you have done your current cycle for your FIRST cycle if someone just said, here this worked for me so it will work for you?? I hope not, but your attitude suggests that you might have which is scary.

The point is NOT giving new members RECKLESS information that may or may NOT work for them.

I don't care if you take 5g of test a week ! Its your body do what you want with it, but don't go around on a board that YOU DO NOT OWN, and give reckless information that could lead to giving steroids a worse name then they already have.

If that means parroting the SAFE basic cycles, then so be it, if you don't like it, don't post! You have to expect that 99% of the newbies don't have YOUR diet or YOUR dedication to training to make what YOU do work!

PEACE !!

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Is that your toy fire truck?

Well, for one, its not up to me to delete your thread. I don't have that power.

I thought it was a nice effort until you made the above statement in RED !!

That proves right there that you should NOT be giving advice or writing threads like this.

When WE give information, especially to new YOUNG members, we want to give them the best SAFEST way to do this as they are gonna venture off and do more than we tell them anyway. If your attitude is that you DON'T CARE about your blood levels, then you are NOT a good TEACHER.

I don't Teach what I always DO, but I teach what is the best safest way to start out . I have ten years in, i have done my experiments, and know what works for my body, and maybe you have too, but to tell a newbie that it doesn't matter about blood levels just because YOU don't care about them is reckless and NOT what this board is about.

I may do 500 mgs of dbol /ED, but I would NEVER tell a newbie that is ok, because I can do it and still live. (disclaimer:I would NEVER do take that much by the way)

IF you write something like this , its because you care and want to TEACH people how to do things safely and correctly. Not necessarily the way YOU or I would do things!!

PEACE
    I was under the impression this is a 'discussion' forum where there is an open exchange of ideas and concepts. What is the 'proper protocol' today very well may be outdated tomorrow. You've been cycling for a long time what from I've read. Has your 'protocol' changed over the years or is it the same as it was 10 years ago?

Tell me how 'stable' your blood concentration level is during PCT. Hormones are in a state of flux and the body is trying to figure out what to do next. The body is asking itself do I make testosterone or is testosterone already present?

When you workout do you do the same routine every time or do you switch things up? I have found that the body responds best to change. While my methods may seem unorthodox to you they work for me. Pinning Sust e/3days or Cyp 2x/wk is not anymore effective than 1x/wk for me. Spreading my dbol dosages throughout the day is no more effective than taking them all in one cocktail (I prefer inj dbol over oral anyway).

I have followed every protocol and dosing regimen out there and right now I'm responding well to this one. Does that make me right and everyone else wrong? Certainly not. Unlike some others around here I like to share my experience versus regurgitating information off some steroid profile or parroting the herd mentality.

I was under the impression this is a 'discussion' forum where there is an open exchange of ideas and concepts. What is the 'proper protocol' today very well may be outdated tomorrow. You've been cycling for a long time what from I've read. Has your 'protocol' changed over the years or is it the same as it was 10 years ago?

Tell me how 'stable' your blood concentration level is during PCT. Hormones are in a state of flux and the body is trying to figure out what to do next. The body is asking itself do I make testosterone or is testosterone already present?

When you workout do you do the same routine every time or do you switch things up? I have found that the body responds best to change. While my methods may seem unorthodox to you they work for me. Pinning Sust e/3days or Cyp 2x/wk is not anymore effective than 1x/wk for me. Spreading my dbol dosages throughout the day is no more effective than taking them all in one cocktail (I prefer inj dbol over oral anyway).

I have followed every protocol and dosing regimen out there and right now I'm responding well to this one. Does that make me right and everyone else wrong? Certainly not. Unlike some others around here I like to share my experience versus regurgitating information off some steroid profile or parroting the herd mentality.
    I am fine with debating ANY AAS theory, protocol, or cycle you want, BUT that is NOT what this thread began as.

If you want to share YOUR experiences and open it up for debate TERRIFIC ! I will join in where I feel my expertise and experiences allow.

BUT in this thread you are Stating what newbies SHOULD do. Not ASKING for opinions or debate, THAT is what started this and WHY it turned into a debate instead of an educational thread

Had the title been, Lets talk about beginner cycles, and then you stated that THIS is what YOU do and asked for others experience or opinions FINE, I am ALL FOR IT !!

but that is NOT what you set out to do with this thread, you set out to Give newbies a SET way to do Beginner cycles and THAT is why others jumped on you for it.

NO one is questioning whether or not YOUR cycle works for YOU !! Did you NOT read anything I typed?

How many cycles have you done? would you have done your current cycle for your FIRST cycle if someone just said, here this worked for me so it will work for you?? I hope not, but your attitude suggests that you might have which is scary.

The point is NOT giving new members RECKLESS information that may or may NOT work for them.

I don't care if you take 5g of test a week ! Its your body do what you want with it, but don't go around on a board that YOU DO NOT OWN, and give reckless information that could lead to giving steroids a worse name then they already have.

If that means parroting the SAFE basic cycles, then so be it, if you don't like it, don't post! You have to expect that 99% of the newbies don't have YOUR diet or YOUR dedication to training to make what YOU do work!

PEACE !!
    Again, I am not giving anyone reckless information. I am sharing what has worked for me in the past and what works for me in the present, which has changed. I know how to control hormone levels, estrogen and prolactin levels. I'm very in tune my with body. I can almost pinpoint to the day when estrogen has built up to a point where I need to incorporate a SERM or an AI depending on the case. I know how to combat progesterone related sides and what dosages of what (Prami or caber) are optimal for me, which may be different for you.

I've also already stated what my first cycle was:

10 weeks:

500mgs Sust - 2x/wk. That's it. I packed on a good 20+ pounds too.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    off topic. nice kick to the bag!!! i also do MMA training to. good fun beating your mates up. lol

I am fine with debating ANY AAS theory, protocol, or cycle you want, BUT that is NOT what this thread began as.

If you want to share YOUR experiences and open it up for debate TERRIFIC ! I will join in where I feel my expertise and experiences allow.

BUT in this thread you are Stating what newbies SHOULD do. Not ASKING for opinions or debate, THAT is what started this and WHY it turned into a debate instead of an educational thread

Had the title been, Lets talk about beginner cycles, and then you stated that THIS is what YOU do and asked for others experience or opinions FINE, I am ALL FOR IT !!

but that is NOT what you set out to do with this thread, you set out to Give newbies a SET way to do Beginner cycles and THAT is why others jumped on you for it.
    Absolutely not. Never once did I state what a newbie should or shouldn't do. Here is what I said:

Seems to be a lot of first cycle questions. I found this to be an informative post that covers quite a bit..
    The rest was posted by someone else who happens to be referenced in the subject line of the thread.

Nice pics by the way. Do you always train in your tighty whities??

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    at least he took his jeans off.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    please don't confuse the newbies...

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    off topic. nice kick to the bag!!! i also do MMA training to. good fun beating your mates up. lol
    My focus changes throughout the year to keep things interesting. AAS is an integral part of maintaining strength and lean muscle when the focus changes to cardio intensive exercises (MMA, running, biking kickboxing, BJJ and the like). My average HR is in the high 180s when training in certain activities. At that level you're burning everything (proteins, carbs and fats).

My weight fluctuates dramatically. I weigh 215 right now and I'm definitely under 10% BF. By the end of July I'll be around 200 and probably 7% BF or less. Without AAS I'd be 180 or below during that phase and not nearly as strong. I was 185 in this pic. That was over a year ago and conditioning wise, I've never been in better shape (inner fitness). I was a cardio machine. The goal this time around is to be around the same BF% and conditioning level but weigh 200 (+15) with much greater strength.

Last edited by Juice Authority; 06-02-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Nice pics by the way. Do you always train in your tighty whities??
    When in my garage, yes.

Um, weren't you going to explain to me how a single ester cycle is superior to running Sust? I'm still waiting on that profound insight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information