Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    BigIce is offline Associate Member
    What do you suggest one should do if he thinks he got scammed.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    What do you suggest one should do if he thinks he got scammed.
    well, you can PM the *Admin* to let them know, but there really isn't much we can do since we are not a sourcing board

you can PM a vet/mod to see if they know your source and if they are legit, they may be able to contact them, if they are not legit, well........sorry! that is why I made this thread, to help PREVENT such things

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Awwwww how sweet.....thanks....but your still not sticking it in my butt !!!
    Alright..... you better hope i dont get any kind of mod status anytime soon...... im striking all your threads down to the last page on the forum LOL

p.s - You couldn't resist me if i actually wanted to.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yet another new member just started a thread on how a member here scammed them. how many of you guys will lose your hard-earned cash before you accept that this isn't a source board?
    bump in hopes someone reads this lol...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Of all the people implicated in this thread...one of the most reliable, straight up people i ever dealt with. Not only source wise but actually establishing a relationship with the person. There are 2 sides to every story...i dont have his yet...but ill get it. Id bet my ass there was some mix up and if there was an issue on his end whatever needed to resolve it would be handled. Period ..end of story. WTF? Thats my $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Of all the people implicated in this thread...one of the most reliable, straight up people i ever dealt with. Not only source wise but actually establishing a relationship with the person. There are 2 sides to every story...i dont have his yet...but ill get it. Id bet my ass there was some mix up and if there was an issue on his end whatever needed to resolve it would be handled. Period ..end of story. WTF? Thats my $.02.
    I had a relationship with the guy who scammed me LMAO..... or so i thought. Talked with him for a year or 2...... tons of questions were answered...... he was respected by many...... still didn't stop him from getting greedy..... *shrugs*

You just never know..... and like big said.... this isn't a source board to begin w/. It's my view that if you take the chance on sending someone from this baord money..... you better not send more than you can afford to lose....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

problem is no matter how well liked he was, he broke several rules several times. Not to mention it has taken him OVER a year to make good on the last two people that didn't get their goods from when he was here before and we are sure the only reason he took care of it NOW was to try to clear his name.....

it doesn't take you over a year to make good on orders unless you had NO intention of making good on them in the first place! THERE is your end of story!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I am going to walk the plank on this one as well, everyone knows who we are talking about here and I would have to say I trust the person know as manmom as well, He has never done me wrong and have spoken to him several times since he has been gone. I respected his advice and have not spoke to anyone that did not receive their oder from him. I dont believe he was out to take anything from anyone. I don't know if this is going to change anyones mind and I am not trying to change anyones mind. JMO

Blog Entries
    problem is no matter how well liked he was, he broke several rules several times. Not to mention it has taken him OVER a year to make good on the last two people that didn't get their goods from when he was here before and we are sure the only reason he took care of it NOW was to try to clear his name.....

it doesn't take you over a year to make good on orders unless you had NO intention of making good on them in the first place! THERE is your end of story!!
    Always did right by me in more than just this way ...so i stand by my opinion. I dont just like him ..i respect the way he handled my personal business transactions with him . I wonder are you saying any of this directly to him? Im just curious????

Always did right by me in more than just this way ...so i stand by my opinion. I dont just like him ..i respect the way he handled my personal business transactions with him . I wonder are you saying any of this directly to him? Im just curious????
    He has seen all of this , and knows exactly how I feel about him. It tried to help him straighten all this out, but the decision is not mine to make and I stand by what the Board decides as they DO get to see both sides of the story!!

I feel he helped out on the board and his advice was solid, BUT he was here for his own agenda, and that was proved by him. I am glad you are not one that had to wait a year to have your personal business transactions taken care of I WONDER how much you would be respecting him if you WERE one of the ones that didn't get their stuff for a year????

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    For those of you that feel he did no wrong I am sorry... but we have rules in place for a reason... and they are not to be broken by anyone... not your friend just because he was good to you... BTW I take nothing from his intelligence he was helpful to some...others feel he was not to good to them... and would rather not post on here because they do not want to be bothered with the problems that ensue afterwards... which to them I do appreciate it...

"SELECTIVE SCAMMER" is exactly that someone who scam some but not all... and I am happy for those who have been satisfied by their friend... however for those who weren't well sad to say the least...

Now some say well he said he didn’t scam... do you honestly think he is going to say he did... lol of course not... now a year ago he was banned from this board for scamming under a different name... and stated now that he didn’t know he owed anyone back then lmao... yet that is why he was banned... and he knew that...duh and he was told then just as he has been now the reason... of course there were many that were scammed however only one or two want to seek him out now... because others they fear he will send bad gear or send it with LE attached... so they do not want to take the risks now... which I understand fully... Now as I have said I am happy that you all have received your gear from him in the past and hope you will not fall victim to his scam in due time... but this is a dead horse and you need to move on... I feel sure he will be back as most criminals return to the scene of the crime... and he knows this is good hunting grounds... We will be watching for him again just like we do anyone that breaks the rules of which he has broken many...

1. Multible accounts
    2. Sourcing
    3. Using the pms to source
    4. Soliciting clients on this board thru pms (of which we were alerted of many times...)
    Among other things...

also yes we know he uses a proxy as well... lol... that is how we knew who else (well not all of them but some of you yes that means there is still others we know of and are watching) was involved... yes there is more to this story as you have said there is more than one side

Anyway thanks for your time...

Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Blog Entries
    He has seen all of this , and knows exactly how I feel about him. It tried to help him straighten all this out, but the decision is not mine to make and I stand by what the Board decides as they DO get to see both sides of the story!!

I feel he helped out on the board and his advice was solid, BUT he was here for his own agenda, and that was proved by him. I am glad you are not one that had to wait a year to have your personal business transactions taken care of I WONDER how much you would be respecting him if you WERE one of the ones that didn't get their stuff for a year????

^^^ nice that i dont have to wonder. After a year id be so damn thankful i got anything id be glad....regardless of why. At any rate....i staed my opinions.....openly ...and the same ...not varying depending on who i was saying them too - but hey thats just me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    For those of you that feel he did no wrong I am sorry... but we have rules in place for a reason... and they are not to be broken by anyone... not your friend just because he was good to you... BTW I take nothing from his intelligence he was helpful to some...others feel he was not to good to them... and would rather not post on here because they do not want to be bothered with the problems that ensue afterwards... which to them I do appreciate it...

"SELECTIVE SCAMMER" is exactly that someone who scam some but not all... and I am happy for those who have been satisfied by their friend... however for those who weren't well sad to say the least...

Now some say well he said he didn’t scam... do you honestly think he is going to say he did... lol of course not... now a year ago he was banned from this board for scamming under a different name... and stated now that he didn’t know he owed anyone back then lmao... yet that is why he was banned... and he knew that...duh and he was told then just as he has been now the reason... of course there were many that were scammed however only one or two want to seek him out now... because others they fear he will send bad gear or send it with LE attached... so they do not want to take the risks now... which I understand fully... Now as I have said I am happy that you all have received your gear from him in the past and hope you will not fall victim to his scam in due time... but this is a dead horse and you need to move on... I feel sure he will be back as most criminals return to the scene of the crime... and he knows this is good hunting grounds... We will be watching for him again just like we do anyone that breaks the rules of which he has broken many...

1. Multible accounts
    2. Sourcing
    3. Using the pms to source
    4. Soliciting clients on this board thru pms (of which we were alerted of many times...)
    Among other things...

also yes we know he uses a proxy as well... lol... that is how we knew who else (well not all of them but some of you yes that means there is still others we know of and are watching) was involved... yes there is more to this story as you have said there is more than one side

Anyway thanks for your time...

Respect

*admin*
    If others were involved why are they still here??? that confuses me??

Its ok, you are allowed to be confused....now as asked let the dead horse lay !!

drop this !!

So how bout those yankees?

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    ^^^ nice that i dont have to wonder. After a year id be so damn thankful i got anything id be glad....regardless of why. At any rate....i staed my opinions.....openly ...and the same ...not varying depending on who i was saying them too - but hey thats just me.

and we appreciated your opinion... honesty is a good quality...

I to stated mine as well as backing it up by facts... thing is if we go by your opinion someone else quite possibly will get scammed... if we go by mine quite possibly they wont...

and I dont think you want to take on the responsibility of assuring anyone that they will get their things or you will give them their money back... just as I dont want to either... so I say better safe than sorry with the track record we have seen and verified... just my opinion...

and all of that aside you are missing the point that he has broken the rules here over and over again!!! i f we allow him to then we haft to allow everyone to... dont think that will be a good idea...

NOW TO ANY NEWBIE READING THIS~BEWARE~

Their NOT

but you have not heard a word from them kinda odd huh??? they owned up to their part and went on peacably... but twitch mulciber mammon martyr etc etc... is relentless he has found good feeding grounds...

BTW sorry to have confused you... that is not our intent... however we do make sure we have our info correct before we take action... and we do not post up about people just to embarass them... they agreed as did we and it is done...

thanks hope this helps you some

Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Bump!

from the top please

bigbody1!! is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Great advice!!! I've found myself in a couple of those situations before. Be safe!!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    good post

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    wow time to bump it up

hold your thread up high

higherdesire is offline Banned
    my turn

t t t

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    I remember this thread back in 2005>>>> it was outta control

back in 05?? I just made this thread not that long ago??

it's a bird, its a plane its,its.............T T T

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    it's B B B B.........

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    rise and shine....

Back to the top with ye mate!

heave.....HO!

^ did you just call me a HO???.....lolol

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^rise and shine

fresh31 is offline Associate Member

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Little low gear it up to the top

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Looks like it took a little to much deca and is down...... Little test... AND KABBOOOOM it's up again!

Top of the world Ma

^ did you just call me a HO???.....lolol
    No sir Mr. T Mos, i i i wouldn't dare cuz

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information