rage22 is offline New Member

ok need advice on cycle??

ok guys I appreciate all you're replies and the advice and suggestions have helped greatly, now my question is Im running test250(loeffler which i will never use again)/decca 200 im only running five weeks cause for two reasons: 1. money I still have a bottle of equipoise 200 which I got cause it was so cheap and I need another aas to stack with it 2. I was already pretty damn big without the test hell im pushing 270 at 5'6 so you can imagine how big and damn puffy I am, I cant even walk around the store without back pain(good advice to anyone with that prob with a wife or gf, you push the cart and use it like a walker , I could cover the whole store.)

Now my question comes in I need something to stack with the eq, and I need to know if I should start the eg/? immediately or should I wait a week or two, I have the size I want now and more I want to start cutting. I know they say you should run test for 8 weeks or more but I cant afford the price the butchers here sell it for and i have the size I want now

please help a brotha out

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    270lbs and you are 5'6...you need more help than i can give!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your b/f Bro?

JohnnyB

rage22 is offline New Member
    not sure about bf havent done a test
    right now my arms are about 19+ waist is about 38
    ill prolly have a bf test done end of next week since I cut my carbs and fat intake back, Im not as concerned about the weight till I bench 500 since its always been my goal and im almost there now

Thread Information