dtdionne is offline Junior Member

Post Cyp Cycle Questions

Hey all, Im comming off of a small (300mg/wk) 22 week cyp cycle. In 6 days it will be 2 weeks since my last shot. I have clomid on hand and was wondering what my dosages and duration of post cycle therapy should be. Here are my stats:

32 years old
    175 lbs
    11% bf.

I was also wondering about sups and post cycle workout. I have been lifting heavy with low reps, like sets of 10, 8, 6, 6. Should i lower the weight and do like 15, 12, 10, 10?

Thx!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Clomid
    300mg day 1, 200mg 10 days, 100mg 10 days

Don't change your workout routine or diet at least untill after clomid.

thx pheendo, could it not hurt my gains if i dont ease up on the trainning a bit?

Also my doc want to do a blood test, when is the best time to go, this fri, next mon?

Depending on how your training was on cycle, yes it's fine to ease up a bit. I don't train any harder or more frequent while on so changes in routine aren't neccessary. Some people hit the gym more and harder while on and in that case it should be fine to tone it down a bit.

I would cease any cardio though to prevent catabolism untill after natural test is closer to normal.

In terms of the blood test, it would be best to get on now to see how everything is. It would also be a good idea to get another one in about 2 months to make sure your test is kicking in again and to rule out any possible post cycle fluctuations in kidney and liver values

Thx, how can i keep post cycle acne down. I seem to get acne at about 1.5 weeks after my last shot.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    what were ur gains after 22 weeks?

I went from 160 to 180 (at my heaviest) and am now at 175 and hope to settle between 168 and 170.

I'll post some pics in a little.

Just did a lot of reading on HCG and am going to visit my doc and see if he will write that for me. Anyone have an opinion on that?

anyone got any ideas on post test cyp cycle acne? what causes it?

Originally posted by dtdionne
    anyone got any ideas on post test cyp cycle acne? what causes it?
    Well, your hormones are so out of whack after a cycle, the fluctuation in test and estrogen is the likely culprit.
    Some people get it right at clomid, I personally break out a couple of months after clomid therapy.

The best thing I can tell you to do without having to subject yourself to accutane would be.
    1. Wash your sheets EOD
    2. In the shower, scrub with regular soap, followed by a 5 min application of some sort of scrub cleanser.
    3. 10g of pantothetic acid for a week, followed by a 5g maintenance dose. Taken with food to avoid stomach pains.
    4. Supplement flax oil. I find that if I discontinue flax, I start breaking out more.

Thread Information