G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Exclamation Advice about idiots and Anabolics PLEASE!

Well, it's been a while gals and guys, board seems to be doing great.

Anyhow, let me know what everyone here thinks, it may just be me because I'm not the sharpest needle in your glute.

Scenario:
    Brothers friend is on a cycle of 80mg Tren , 100mg Prop and 50mg Winny very day. He’s upset because he has only put on 5 pounds in 4 weeks.

He bumped his cycle to… now get this… 150mg’s Prop ED and 100mg’s Tren ED.
    He’s trying to tell me that he thinks the Tren is bunk or underdosed because he isn’t showing any gains….
    Okay, now it’s taking me all of my strength and willpower not to smack this guy and call him my bitch for the night… but correct me if I’m wrong here…
    How in the hell do you figure it’s the Tren that’s underdosed when you are using 1000MG’S OF TESTOSTERONE and have only gained 5 lbs?
    What, the tren is acting as some sort of an ANTI – ANABOLIC agent or something?

“Well, I’m doing 1000mg’s of Testosterone and 700mg’s of Tren a week but I’ve only gained 5 lbs so the Tren isn’t working!” … duh…

Wouldn’t that mean that NOTHING was working, not even the damn prop?

Ok, solutions, I can only think that it’s his diet but he swears to me his diet is “top notch” and his training is “really intense” for the 3 days a week he does train.

From my experience the problem has always boiled down to Diet most of the time and then training.

Whatever, just want to feed my ego here and tell me what you guys think so I can print this and smash his face in with it.

Love the support, thanks!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this homemade Tren from FinaPlix - if not what kind? What kind of Propinate is it - does he know the tesosterone is working (pretty simple symptoms to notice )? Do you know his gear is straight? What is his bodyweight and bodyfat? - has the bodyfat changed?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    not familiar enough with Tren to comment about proper making, but 150mg of prop e/d. Jesus... what is your bro eating cause only 5lbs.... Is that total or are you saying 5lbs muscle 10-15lb water/fat....
    It’s the diet... I'll bet money... I don’t know your bros proportions but if he's taking in 5000cals a day he would most surely put his juice to work... he basically is wasting his gear, by not eating enough...

OK quick growing schedule ((NEVER GO BELOW)) these ---(Pro-tein=1.5-2grams per/lb of body weight---Carbs (simple & complex= all fibrous, starches and sugars) .5-1.5grams per/lb of body weight..... Fat never go over =.5g per/lb of body weight unless your dropping carbs in place of FAT and hopefully they are Monounsaturated fats (there are good fats that your body loves to use as fuel and more efficient than some carbs...
    Ok a little confusing...but I can explain
    Carbs-when your on AS you should be eating if sugar -only simple sugar (fruits) if starch-try non-process if possible (rice, grains,)
    Protein- (whey, soy, or casinates-well first start by eating real food then add the predigested amino-acids laters "prot-ein" if beef keep it lean cut(no fat) chicken (baked, grilled, boiled), fish(anything you can stand just watch out for blue cat, I swear there’s more fat than muscle in that boy)
    Fats-(no saturated) the only thing you should shove down your gutter is mono and poly unsaturated fats.
    Quick school...saturated fats are from your animal products the fat off meat & dairy, plan and simple the fat your made up of. WATCH OUT FOR hydrogenized fats these are in bought baked goods basically they taste real good but you will take a few days to burn…. (Monounsaturated -ex...omega3, flax seed, natural seed oil) (poly-ex... green leaf plants)

When cycling there is a common rule of thumb for the average non Pro bb’er at 4000 cals and higher and you have to grow...fat or muscle... Well... that’s up to your dosing, that’s right think of eating just like your dosing, nailing, popping ect.
    I train a body part every four days and hard days are still and have always been leg day and back/chest...
    Light days are arms days, stomach & calves and days off day.
    Fuck my training though... for you on your
    : Heavy days-calories 4000-6000 & up
    Light days – calories 2500-4500
    Ok… simplify even more… for growing not cutting keep it around 5000-4000 calories on average.
    Calories per gram of Prot-ein, Carbohydrate, Fats: 1gram carbohydrate = 3.75 calories /1 gram prot-ein = 4 calories/ 1 gram fat = 9 calories /1 gram alcohol = 7 calories

Now,(time of day) is important… it’s not easy getting 5000 calories in your body a day. So on the heavy days start early... if you do cardio in the morning make sure on a growing cycle start early consumption after the cardio. In the morning get some whey predigested pro-tein. So it gets into your body quick then try and start a schedule that is consistent to eating every two hours, make sure you have a cut off point of real food consumption in the evening the last thing is make sure and intake a slower metabolized prot-ein before bed... so use a casinate (egg prot-ein is what I use)
    You want fast metabolizing prot-ein before and after work out…(whey pro-tein no added carbs)
    "Casinate the last intake" you want your body to recover but not turn fast metabolizing prot-ein into fat storage so use a slow metabolizing to feed you through the night

for me personally….Simply( All predigested pro-tein drinks are solely <a pro-tein and dextrose, virtually carb free)
    -Prot-ein in morning
    -Rest of day you should have balance of carb (simple & complex), pro-tein (soy & whey) and fat (mono and poly unsaturated)
    -Fast metabolizing pro-tein before, during and after work out at least 1hr to 2hrs is good before workout/ during make sure you at least consume an 1/8 of your body weight in grams of pro-tein/ after workout (a dextrose/ prot-ein mix -- no matter how many time you train a day)
    Slow metabolizing prot-ein at night (casinate- egg whites, egg prot-ein)

MMAX STATEMENT: THIS IS NOT TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION OF DEITING DRUGS SUCH AS T3, LASIX and CLENBUTEROL .

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    good to see you back G

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    You want fast metabolizing prot-ein before and after work out…(whey pro-tein no added carbs)
    why no carbs before workout? Isn't it a good idea to get down some oatmeal or something about an hour before to give a steady energy flow?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    1000mg of test and 750 mg of trem par week?!???!
    fuck im sure it would kill me!!

maybe his gear want to save his life...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Advice about idiots and Anabolics PLEASE!

Originally posted by G Child
    ...he swears to me his diet is “top notch” and his training is “really intense” for the 3 days a week he does train.
    Look into his diet, make him outline a log of what he eats and post it along with his stats. Also, why only a 3 day split if on all that gear?? His recovery should be through the roof...

Originally posted by D.L.

why no carbs before workout? Isn't it a good idea to get down some oatmeal or something about an hour before to give a steady energy flow?
    You should keep you eating habits in mind of your training; I prefer to eat 2hrs before training that is another meal of carbs and protein... but an hour before I don’t want my body in a hard digestive process, with the intake of complex carbs. So I drink a protein/dextrose blend an hour before, and now I drink a glutamine, liquid amino diluted in water during, and protein, dextrose after. As soon as I'm home the another meal with good old protein/simple carbs (veggies)

"I may not have given a clear overview of time...I will reread and revise"

D.L I will make the growth shedule for New AAS users more detailed

Originally posted by D.L.

I will detail my growth schedule for New AAS users also... G Child sorry for taking up space on your post....
    D.L. I hope you didn't misunderstand, I'm not saying don’t eat any carbs before...
    I guess to make things simple… the meals you’re eating during the day are very important... You need the complex carbs yearly in the day and through out to yield the energy for daily activity and workout (you should keep high daily activity low to conserve for your training, my opinion). You should have built up sufficient glycogen and water for energy through out the day. The meal you eat 1hr before workout if consumed with whole food not predigested... will not be digested in time to be used immediately for your workout, unless it is a simple carb or predigested pro-tein drink... the food that you eat 2hr before and before that and after that is needed to keep your body in a consistent state, metabolic state. Your body is about to work and be put under stress, your body wont want to release fat stores or use glycogen if knows its not going to be replenished, by eating every two hours you tell your body "hey, look I'm gonna feed you, so don’t worry about holding fat stores and to use up glycogen stores...
    The reason for the protein consumption before, during, and after... is so your ripped protein fibers can be rebuilt faster, guard against catabolism, and even as a small energy source....

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    ok... I just got the impression that you meant only protein...
    I'm always eating some oatmeal and a whey shake 1-1½ hour before workout and it seems to work fine for energy...
    but if I'm going to do cardio after my workout to take advantage of depleted glycogen stores then it should be eaten 2 hours before?

Well, the Prop is Quality Vet, I've been away from the game for a while but I still believe they are a legit company.

Tren is from Euro and I know it's def. legit because another friend just got off a cycle.

maxximus, your def on the ball with the info, I keep trying to tell him but he just won't listen. His favorite line after he takes his thumb out of his ass is "But I read in Muscular Devel." or "But I read in Anabolics 2000" and "I read in blah friggidy blah" you get the point here.

I'm sure that it's his diet, but if he doesn't want to listen I don't care if he flushes all his money down the towlet, and I'm trying not to lose my temper with him but if he keeps it up he's going te end up making me money on a street corner somewhere being someone elses b*otch!

Tank booty, where you been? Don't see you on AIM much anymore?

protein

Thread Information