buster_gashout is offline New Member

Question only deca cycle?

i am have 3000 mg's of deca and was wondering if anyone can give me any info on this cycle. i planned on taking 300 mg's per week for 10 weeks and then finish up with chlomid. deca is all i really want to take but i am open for suggestions. how much of a gain is possible for this cycle if i do everything i can to do it right. i am 6-1, 185 lbs., and 21 years old with a decent base. help me out. thanks.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    if it's your first cycle 300mg per week should be enough to make some reasonable gains. imo 400mg per week and a shorter cycle will probably benefit you more.

if you eat right, 300 - 400mg of deca each week will probably help you put on a few pounds each week. but the deca won't really start to work until week 3 to 4.

are you sure you don't want to throw some dbol or test in there? would recommend dbol to kick start your gains in the first 4 - 5 weeks.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Why oh why only a deca cycle ? I,d like to understand why you feel this will yield you the best results when there is so much info available on this board about cycles.No flame bro but please read a little more on cycles and you will realise you are asking a question that will give you an answer like add test add d-bol and those cycles have been covered thousands of times.
    Do a bit more research if you get really stuck pm me

i heard that with only deca and it being your first cycle with 3000 mg's you could gain 20 or more lbs.

sd11 is offline Banned
    Saying one can gain 20lbs is basically heresay. Of course it's achieveable, but a lot more goes into it than just taking a shot for ten weeks, if your diet and training is on point than I'm sure you could, but I think just running deca is a bad idea IMO. I would definitely throw some test in there!

what about the d-bol? how much and when would you take it? and incorperate it with the 3000 mg's of the deca . what would the cycle look like?

sd11 is offline Banned
    Why does it seem like so many people don't even consider test for their first cycle? My suggestion:
    Test 500mg ew 1-12
    Deca 400mg ew 1-12
    Dbol 30-40mg ed 1-4
    Clomid starting week 15
    JMO

if, in theory i did everything right as far as training and eating what could i expect from this cycle sd11??????

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    look it's really hard to say what gains you will make.

i'm a hardgainer - and ecto/meso, 6'2". i'm doing 400mg deca per week and 30mg dbol per day. i gained 12lbs in the first three weeks dbol alone - before the deca had a chance to kick in. most people find they put on 3-6lbs per week on this cycle.

but i've been eating 2g protein per lb of body weight and twice that in carbs.

Thread Information