WCSmith88 is offline New Member

First cycle advice

Hey everyone, I am looking into doing one cycle of Winstrol via tablets and I was thinkin about adding a low dose of test on top of the winstrol. I only plan on doing one cycle for a little extra something, I don't want to blow up huge I just want to add a little muscle and get more cut. I'm 21 yrs old 6' 1" 180lbs and I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is but it can't be much. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I know VERY little about steroids and have a couple friends who are experienced users to show me what to do. Thanks!
    Last edited by WCSmith88; 06-11-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Youre to young....you have a lot more time before you are ready for aas, use the time to learn how to eat and train properly...at 6ft1 and 180lbs no matter what age you were id be telling you to eat eat and eat some more!
    -XL

jing jai

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Spot on X. The diet section will take care of you.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Youre to young....you have a lot more time before you are ready for aas, use the time to learn how to eat and train properly...at 6ft1 and 180lbs no matter what age you were id be telling you to eat eat and eat some more!
    x2... its getting pretty rediculous lately... what, like half a dozen new people daily asking the same questions about starting cycling too early.

WCSmith88- you are nowhere near your natural potential, if you're diet was on, you would already ahcieve the results you are looking for. Adding drugs does not make up for a poor diet. The right diet solves almost everything... cutting, bulking etc.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    x2... its getting pretty rediculous lately... what, like half a dozen new people daily asking the same questions about starting cycling too early.

WCSmith88- you are nowhere near your natural potential, if you're diet was on, you would already ahcieve the results you are looking for. Adding drugs does not make up for a poor diet. The right diet solves almost everything... cutting, bulking etc.
    x3 x3

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Agreed^^^ good advice.

All you need is food and build a natural base, this takes years and at your age you can build some really decent tissue if you have a solid diet plan, no need to shut your own system down yet.

I eat all I can which for some weird reason ain't near what I used to and I can't seem to put weight on. Any ideas on why the hell my appetite is screwed? My appetite went south when I started working again about 3 months ago or so. I do appreciate the advise, I'll def reconsider doing this

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I was neer hungry until I forced myself to eat every 120-150 mins. Within one week I was feeling real hungry come the 2 hour mark so I had to eat. You need to train your body to eat.

Alright Thanks for the help everyone!!!!!!!!

endurojerz is offline Banned
    Listen to Marcus...check out his picture....Looks like he knows what he's talking about..

Thread Information