FRACTION is offline New Member

Anadrol/Test/Tren cycle

In December I will running a bulking cycle looking like this:

Oxymetholone 50mg ED wk1-4 1400mg total

Testosterone propionate 125mg EOD( 500mg per wk) wk1-12 50ml dosed 100mg/ml total

Trenbolone acetate 125mg EOD (500mg per wk) wk 1-12 50ml dosed 125mg/ml total

Ancillaries :
    VITAMIN A - 40,000IU
    VITAMIN D - 10,000IU
    MEGAMAN VITAMINS JOINT
    MEGAMAN VITAMINS HEART EDITION
    HAWTHORN BERRY - 565MG
    ULTRA CHROMIUM PICOLINATE - 800MCG
    PANTOTHENIC ACID(aka vitamin B-5) - 500MG
    B-6 - 200MG
    CLA (conjugate linoliec acid)- 7.5 GRAMS
    ALA-(alpha lipoic Acid)- 1,200MG
    L-CARNITINE - 2,000MG
    CO Q-10 - 300MG
    GRAPE SEED EXTRACT - 300MG
    PHYTOSTEROLS - 800MG
    MILK THISTLE EXTRACT LIQUID - 1,000MG
    MILK THISTLE EXTRACT PILLS - 1,200MG
    CHOLINE - 250MG
    NAC (N-Acetyl Carnitine) - 1,200MG
    FISHOIL 3,6,9 - 10,000MG
    RED YEAST RICE (lovastatin) (WHILE ON ORALS) - 1,200MG

I am mostly interested in hearing comments regarding the format, whether hcg would be beneficial on cycle, and dosing recomendations for PCT which will include both Nolvadex and Clomid.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Out of curiousity, what is your cycle history?

Im sure to get the obvious "Are you serious!" for this, but my first cycle was Test prop and tren . Im raising the test from 100mg to 125mg the tren is/was the same.

Also, although did not have any issues with extra estrogen in my last cycle Im considering using a low dosed AI on cycle

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Cycle history as stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Cycle history as stated above.
    Two posts up????

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by FRACTION View Post
    Two posts up????
    K, well this being your second cycle I'll let others who feel you should jump on tren left and right and feel that's a great idea. Good luck

HP

I find it is usually the case, and Im sure you too are assuming this, that many people do not research and or fully understand the compounds they plan on putting in their body. I, however, am from the camp that likes to listen twice and speak once. I highly assure you that I am ready for this cycle with regards to my experience, knowledge, and willingness to continue to grow that knowledge.

Many thanks for your concern.

indie10669 is offline New Member
    Recently, I have been reading by many that it is recommended to stay below the 500mg/wk mark for test in a test/tren cycle in that it supposedly decreases the sides of tren. Your dosage of tren is already pretty up there (not ridiculous by any means, but on the higher end). How did you feel with that dosage your first cycle?

indie10669 is offline New Member
    In regards to the HCG , that is more of an individual-based thing. Have you used it before? On your first cycle, were you shut down hard and how long was the cycle? Seeing as this one is 12 weeks, I say that hcg can't really hurt but it depends on your answers to these questions

My first cycle I ran for 10 wks. I felt little to sides actually. The last 2 weeks I even bumped the tren to 600mg and I my arms started breaking out but other than that I didnt notice anything. I was shut down a little but not for long feeling just fine in PCT. Thoughts on adding an AI to help with the higher amount of test or perhaps just start the cylce at 400 and ramp to 500 after the 5th week ( in an effort to not confuse sides with anadrol ) to see if i notice a difference?

I'm speechless at the fact that you were running tren @ 600mg on your 1st cycle.. WOW

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by indie10669 View Post
    Recently, I have been reading by many that it is recommended to stay below the 500mg/wk mark for test in a test/tren cycle in that it supposedly decreases the sides of tren.
    This is the first Ive heard of this, but I dont think there are set guidelines as far as what affects each person. I know some people who get estro signs as soon as they touch test and other who have very little even as high as 1g/wk. I hardly ever see ERSE and Ive gone over 500 test with tren .

Fraction; I would run the HCG for the last 3 weeks of cycle just to get yourself recovering faster going into PCT. JMO, but if you have it, might as well make use of it.

-KP

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I'm speechless at the fact that you were running tren @ 600mg on your 1st cycle.. WOW
    I understand where this is coming from but I feel like I must have done something right.... I gained a total of 25lbs on cycle and retained 18lbs. I worked out 6 days a week and had a great diet. I wasnt flying blind. Had a nice group of people to help me through.

Regardless, I would appreciate if you, or anyone else, had any constructive thoughts about my future cylce.

I was not trying to be negative, you just do not see those kinda #s everyday..

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    This is the first Ive heard of this, but I dont think there are set guidelines as far as what affects each person. I know some people who get estro signs as soon as they touch test and other who have very little even as high as 1g/wk. I hardly ever see ERSE and Ive gone over 500 test with tren .

Fraction; I would run the HCG for the last 3 weeks of cycle just to get yourself recovering faster going into PCT. JMO, but if you have it, might as well make use of it.

-KP
    Thank you sir,

250iu twice a week?

Anyone ever low dose letro to reduce anadrol bloat?

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Man I've run almost the same cycle. I ended up giving away the tren . I've used tren with just test with no problem, but test tren and anadrol made me feel like crap. I hated the way I felt. I will do tren and anadrol again (loved the gains) but never together. That's my experience, you may be different.

Quote Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Man I've run almost the same cycle. I ended up giving away the tren. I've used tren with just test with no problem, but test tren and anadrol made me feel like crap. I hated the way I felt. I will do tren and anadrol again (loved the gains) but never together. That's my experience, you may be different.
    You felt fine though with just the anadrol and test when you gave away the tren ?

Thread Information