invictus65 is offline New Member

Exclamation Opinion on cycle?

I have done a basic cycle before about 2 yrs ago and loved it and have been waiting to do another since. Granted i know im breaking some of the rules already as i dont work out religiously now and haven't for awhile but i know this will blast me back in fully as sometimes i need that push. While on this cycle i inted to hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week with full body workout to maximize fat loss as that is my main goal as well as get my strength and size back/up and also do my mma training 2 to 3 times a week. the package im getting is 1 btl of gamma test 450 i think its called he said it was very good?!? (i havent heard of it so some experiences and etc would be good.) 1 btl of test cyp, 100 tbs of turanabol, 1-2 bottles of equipoise , and clen .
    I'll update with the def details but i believe it was gonna be a 12 to 16 week cycle starting with the gamma test, turanabol 2-3 tbs a day, equipoise..... once the gama is gone going to jump over to the cyp so coming off is easier and cycle the clen in there somewhere. i intend to overhaul my diet completely as i know with fat loss it is the most important. So some advice would be great, the guy im dealin with seems to know his stuff but i still wanted some more opinions and pointers etc!!! Thanks in advance

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Wow what a mess.

Post your stats and wait for some vets to respond to you my friend.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Yep stats

Height
    Bf%
    Years training
    Planned pct???????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Personally I would just throw together whatever your buddy can get the quickest, that way you can get the push right away.

sensaispike is offline Member
    Wow this stuff kills me… you don’t need juice, if your main goal is fat loss you need to be hitting the gym religiously and making sure that your diet is on point. If you need a push then get a trainer or a training partner they will at least make you feel that you need to be there thus providing said push (particularly a trainer because you are paying for their time so you don’t want to waste your money). I have been a trainer for many years now and I see this all the time with new clients, they want to reach their goals so badly that they don’t take the time to do it correctly and they just want a quick fix, going out and letting the guy at the local supplement shop talk them into buying hundreds of dollars of crap that they don’t need. I understand the drive and most times it is eagerness that gets you in trouble, but take the time to learn how to diet properly as well as work out and hit your cardio consistently and in just a few short months you can make huge differences in your body without a random grab bag of anabolic substances.

L8ter

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to Forums .

This shotgun approach is not going to work well.

It's like adding a 500 horse power shot of NOS to your stock KIA.

You need to have workout routine setup .
    Diet has to very good .
    Body fat needs to be reasonable .

AAS is not a answer for lack of discipline , but a added modification to a solid core .

Well good luck.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Personally I would just throw together whatever your buddy can get the quickest, that way you can get the push right away.
    Are you serious??

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Thats a stupid response and wont be tolerated so please dont let it happen again...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Wow what a mess.

Post your stats and wait for some vets to respond to you my friend.

thats just damned funny. thats like, pull out your license and stand in front of your car until backup arrives.

i dont know anything about his cycle, if he needed my advice to save his life i would advise a completely different cycle. something much much more basic. but i think someone will offer something up more solid for him.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-26-2010 at 08:56 AM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Thats a stupid response and wont be tolerated so please dont let it happen again...
    I was just being sarcastic, I thought it was obvious. Sorry.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Well
    Last edited by scotty51312; 08-26-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: nm

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Well first you trade a cow for some magic beans then plant the beans and a big beanstalk grows up to the sky, then you climb the beanstalk and defeat a man eating giant then he will give you the secrets to being big and strong without having to work out or eat right.

OK posts like this really anger me. Someone wants to take a short cut cause they're lazy and they know it. Personally, other than the fact that it gives AAS a bad name people like this deserve what they get. (weather its injury or illness) When i think of the thousands of hours i've put into the gym in my life then read posts like this it makes me sick to my stomach and i feel like i want to vommit. Stop giving AAS a bad name and use responsibly
    This post was in no way helpful to the OP and uncalled for. He is here asking for advice and 007 and a few well standing members in this community are in the thread already and helping. If you have nothing positive to add then dont post at all.

OP - Post up your stats and listen to whatever 007 tells you. I personally wont add anything because I dont know your stats yet.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus65 View Post
    Granted i know im breaking some of the rules already as i dont work out religiously now and haven't for awhile
    Stats or not you aren't cycle ready for this reason. Stay in the gym consistently for another couple years in conjunction with a solid diet and training program.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    wow! lol that's crazy

thank you to those who are trying to be helpfull my stats are 25, 6ft, 280, 22% bf, training on and off for 8yrs, either clomid or nolva....... I actually had to laugh at fuzzy peaches, i understand how it came across and i didn't mean to portray that i wouldnt make it to the gym without these or needed them for that matter. I am making a choice to try to get faster more significant results it is what it is, i dont intend to take them and lay around i intend to put hours in make a lifestyle change accordingly and if needed i can happily start a routine and so on for a couple months. Scotty, you are a joke...everyone starts and works at a different rate i apologize that i didnt come bench pressing out of the womb as you must have? Also Scotty you may scoff at me all you want but if you were driving to a destination and you had the option to take a left and a right, left being the time consuming usual way or the right which will cut about 45 mins off your ride which are you going to take? I want results sue me. Am i wrong to have put my orig post up because i was under the impression that forums were put into place to share and help? Anyways that being said ty in advance for your help to whomever will give it.
    Last edited by invictus65; 08-26-2010 at 03:32 PM.

also bye the way dont get me wrong scotty i applaud all of you for your hours of hard work and your knowledge hence why i came to this community for input. I am not looking to do this and expect to reach the levels you are all at that would unrealistic and your wish would deff be granted as far as injury but yes im looking for a jump start.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    thank you to those who are trying to be helpfull my stats are 25, 6ft, 280, 22% bf, training on and off for 8yrs, either clomid or nolva...

I am making a choice to try to get faster more significant results it is what it is, i dont intend to take them and lay around i intend to put hours in make a lifestyle change accordingly and if needed i can happily start a routine and so on for a couple months.
    Okay, I'm just gonna disregard whats happened in this post so far and shoot here.

You're 6ft tall and you are at 280lbs and 22% body fat and training on and off for 8 years.

So you have almost 218lbs of lean body mass at 6 feet. Thats a good start. You're post makes it sound like you haven't been training much so I'm wondering if your body fat isnt really higher. When did you get it checked last?

In any case, whether its 22% or higher its too high for most members on this forum to feel that you are ready to cycle anything. Estrogenic sides can be bad if you are overweight not to mention the implications for blood pressure and such. You need to drop your body fat down to below 15% naturally before you think about cycling. This means clean diet (no simple carbs, lean protein, and eating well below your maintanance caloric intake) and hard training (run in the morning before bfast and lift in the evening followed by more runing if you have energy).

Once you are down to below 15% you can think about a cycle but IMHO any first cycle shouldnt be a cutting cycle. You don't need gear to reduce fat. You can drink caffein or take a thermogenic for help with that. Dudes cut with gear to keep muscle mass they have earned while losing fat through diet and thermos. So as I was saying, once you get down to 15% or below plan to do a bulking cycle and throw on some muscle. Thats all I'm gonna advise for now. Read up on the stuff for a couple months, stay an active member on the board, keep losing fat, and come back and post when you are at a better body fat level...

Recipe for disaster. You need at least two years of solid, consistent diet and training. Without that you are only setting yourself up for injury and side effects. I will guarantee that unless you are a genetic mutant you are over 22% BF. Without training constantly and eating right it is nearly impossible to carry more than 200lbs of lean mass.

If you want to cut down you need to eat right and do cardio, cardio, cardio. Good intensity for an hour a day, three days a week. Lift the other three. Get your diet in order and eat right. No screwing around, no BS. I guarantee in three or four months you'll see dramatic results.

what about a basic test cycle? or hgh?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How about fixing your diet first before trying to add compounds to make up for a lack of consistency and a poor diet. Fix the root before doing the crown.

what about a basic test cycle? or hgh?

If your diet and training are not right you will never see proper gains from steroids . The gains you do see will be quickly lost once you finish up your cycle. The building blocks and maintenance have to be there or anything taken to try and make a gain will be a waste. The most anabolic substance on earth is food (stole that from someone else here, but whoever you were you were dead right).

Thread Information