crazy man is offline Banned

i am almost ready to drop the bomb!!!

i wrote before about how i thought i got scammed, and everyone said not to say till i was sure well i am pretty sure now. and if i get no respones from him of his email turns back on, i am going to drop his screen name on here, i got all his info from a friend, he is on this web. i am not trying to scare people but i want all the real bro's here to know so i will be back monday soooooooooo.. thanks sorry had to vent!!!!!!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Before you do, please make sure you contact mods, source etc.. to find out why there have been delays etc.... not like walking into Walmart. I hate to seen a source called scammer or see any source name posted unless it's confirmed

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes bro, listen to silverfox. send a mod a Pm and see what they say. dont post anything about a scammer until they give you the ok.

sorry if you got scammed...happens to the best of us

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    How long have you waited?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Just make sure with the Mods that it is OK, and then please do drop his name, lets get rid of these scammers.

Pain

cool i will i hope i am really wrong but i am sure i'am not...

web03 is offline Associate Member
    dick....no purpose to be a prick. I understand where you're coming from but I believe he's trying to help everyone else out....Web

Hangman is offline New Member
    Actually I care if he got scammed. Not because I feel bad for him (which actually I do) but because it can happen to anyone at anytime-bar none!!! The best source in the world can go scammer or informant at the drop of a hat. Better we know who it is so it doesn't happen to the rest of us.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    It always sux when someone gets scammed. And it could happen to anyone using mail order. Plain and simple. I personally would plaster anyone's name and e-mail addy that scammed me (if it happened) on every board on the net....with mods approval of course

and Dick, there is no need to be a Dick (pun intended)...whether it was his own fault or not (and you don't if it was or not), it still happened.

yea know sh%$ you are a dick bro!!! i am trying to help all the real bro's out there, so mabey one day it will happen to you........

Muerte is offline New Member
    Well said Crazy.....
    That was uncalled for dickrenegade.......he’s just trying to help others out......wouldn’t it be funny if I t was your source...And he just helped u out................hmmmmmmmmmmm would expect a bit more from a Senior Member..... I guess everyone has a bad day

hey bro you can say whatever you want dude!!! but your comments are fu%$ up and i personaly would never say that too anyone but if it makes you feel better then good for you......

mammoth is offline Member

Re: ummm

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    honestly bro... i think most of us on here could care less if you got scammed. was probably your own fault. why embarass yourself??

dick
    If you didn't care then why did you post a response on this thread? And whats so embarrassing about getting scammed? It happens!

I personally would like to see more posts on possible scammers. I haven't seen an updated scammer list in ages. Also PM'ing mods doesn't always work. I can truly say that PM'ing a mod has never helped me in determining whether or not a source could be verified. I usually get a "I don't know" response. I am not knocking the mods but they don't always know. So therefore constant updates from users (IMO) should be welcomed. Just my .02!!

dansteelman is offline Member
    Sorry bout ur loss. Suck it up and find a new source! may he rot in hell!

Dick, I do partially agree with you here. I think if everyone posted who scammed them here we would have scammer threads all over the place. After all, this thread isnt going to do crap since its going to move down to the bottom shortly anyways. Just PM a mod and see if you get it worked out. Dude is a scammer, hes not gonna give a crap about you posting his addy. JMO

Muerte is offline New Member
    how the hell u think u learn about new scammers...or ligit ones going bad....crazy just trying to make sure it dont happen to anyone else and maybe he is venting ...i would to if i just got scammed

This isnt brain surgery (thank god) EVERYONE HAS SAID IT AND I HATE TO SAY IT AGAIN: PM A MOD BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, IF YOU GET SCAMMED, PM A MOD AND LET THEM KNOW AND LET THEM GET THE WORD TO THE OTHER MODS.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Wow..What happened to the No Flame rule. I guess we just through that out the window.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    This isnt brain surgery (thank god) EVERYONE HAS SAID IT AND I HATE TO SAY IT AGAIN: PM A MOD BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, IF YOU GET SCAMMED, PM A MOD AND LET THEM KNOW AND LET THEM GET THE WORD TO THE OTHER MODS.

i agree that he should pm a moderator, but lets put this into some sort of perspective,ok?
    we arent all powerful, and dont know every source out there...good or bad.
    we do know a lot, but theres no way we can know what goes through some of the "supposed" sources heads. we can give you the most up to date info(if we know at all). but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. things change in this game every day. pm a mod to protect yourself, get references if possible, pm a few vets as well to get their input or opinions.

in short...........cover your ass to the best of your ability.

DR,
    out of line with that post again bro.......if you cant post something positive then dont post.
    im sorry about your loss bro..........if i can help, feel free to drop me a pm.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 02-16-2003 at 09:07 AM.

good don't!!!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    next time i won't post.
    Keep posting, that's what this board is for. If everyone had the same opinions, experiences and knowledge, there would be no reason to have a board.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by chicamahomico

Keep posting, that's what this board is for. If everyone had the same opinions, experiences and knowledge, there would be no reason to have a board.
    No one is telling him NOT to post , but posting negative crap is what no board needs. Maybe this board aint for you or him.....there are alot of boards out there............asta lavista baby

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    D.R.
    if you meant no disrespect, how bout showing some for the dude that posted this thread?
    look bro, im not on you for posting in general, but if you want to "call a spade a spade" then do it via pm, ok?
    if this guy wants a source, then eventually he'll get one, whether you like it or not.
    theres no need to to air all this on the main board. if you have a problem with this guy or what he's doing, pm HIM about it.
    i personally dont think this was his objective, i think he's pissed cause he got jacked, and thats to be expected. just lighten up a little bro, ok ?

peace bb79

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    No more bitching and moaning or flames or I'm sending my bro to your house and he's gonna kick some ass... You can tell by his bad ass side tricep pose he means BUSINESS

WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i am almost ready to drop the bomb!!!-vanilla_badass.jpg  

Barbells and Crazy Man,

Im very sorry if i came off like a jerk. I shouldnt have brought frustration to this thread ( Im sick AND I had to cut winny out of my cycle due to very painful joints) I just meant by my response that if you let a mod know, then next time someone thats thinking of using that same source wont get scammed (hopefully). There's no way to stop scammers period. Its a sad fact that we are supposed to be tight knit, yet some people are just too lazy to go work for their money, so they have to go f'ck a good bro. I really am sorry, please accept my apology. Crazy, sorry about your loss, hope it all works out

The Man Of Steel

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Buff 87, LOL LOL LOL LOL

Pain

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Speaking of Scammers...

I think someone scammed my boy Vanilla too when they told him he looked good in this outfit...

Lets not even mention the hair...

SCAMMERS SUCK ASS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i am almost ready to drop the bomb!!!-vanilla.jpg  

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Re: listen...

Originally posted by dickrenegade
    I meant no disrespect to anyone.... even to you Ozzy with your obnoxious, poor grammar response.
    You can't get any more disrepectful than that.

Dick cool it man. Do you want everyone to think you are an ass? Stupid question really, as i know you don't care.

Thread Information