NEW CYCLE, Wondering if I am ready

Looking to do 400mg/WK 12 week test e run

I am 5'9''-5'10''

195 pounds
    13% BF
    23 years old
    2.5 years workout experience

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Weight up the risks bro - Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ) (read)

Maxpower_sf1 is offline Junior Member
    Yea have read that. I am as tall as my Dad and have not grown since I was in highschool. He is also about the same weight as I am. Considering this and I am 23.....I think I am ready to go forth....just wondering based on my stats above what you guys think.

Your stats seem very good actually. I wont encourage you going ahead that is your choice

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Stats are fine but age is not. You really need to wait. You are in the prime of making natural test right now, don't -*-k it up. Get diet perfect and hit it when you natural test slows up.

My diet is pretty decent, but not perfect. Bulking at a little above 3k for lean gains only. I figure is i am 23, i have 3 years until my test starts to decline. If I do my cycle right i have a good chance of having my HPTA not being brought down after pct correct? i have place to get blood work done.

Yes have a look at the suggested PCT in this thread - http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower_sf1 View Post
    Yea have r.ead that. I am as tall as my Dad and have not grown since I was in highschool. He is also about the same weight as I am. Considering this and I am 23.....I think I am ready to go forth....just wondering based on my stats above what you guys think.
    I implore you to reconsider this cycle as sacrificing potential natural gains vs playing doctor with your hormones at an early age is a scale that very people look at which side has more weight to it.

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    I implore you to reconsider this cycle as sacrificing potential natural gains vs playing doctor with your hormones at an early age is a scale that very people look at which side has more weight to it.
    Well obviously I dont want to play DOCTOR, but if i can diminish the chance by a enormous amount by cycling properly.....

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    you got a good base from what i can see in the display pic.

i say go for it. and make sure you update us with pics mate.

Good luck brother

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower_sf1 View Post
    Well obviously I dont want to play DOCTOR, but if i can diminish the chance by a enormous amount by cycling properly.....
    Dude, it doesn't matter what we say or how we say, we all know you're going to do it anyway. You're thread is merely an attempt to solidify your decision to appease your mind and when you're not given the answer your want you'll justify it and 'prove us wrong'.

And, yes, playing around with your hormones is playing Doctor because... they're the only ones that do that? It's not like normal people decide randomly to adjust how much of 'x' hormone is going their body.

Go ahead and do it. When you whine, bitch, piss and moan on the forums weeks later cause your shit is all jacked up, I will have no sympathy for you. But, I will shrug and dismiss you if everything is fine post your PCT and you come back to rub it in our faces. We've seen it before and we'll see it again.

The question is, our you man enough to roll the dice?

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    Dude, it doesn't matter what we say or how we say, we all know you're going to do it anyway. You're thread is merely an attempt to solidify your decision to appease your mind and when you're not given the answer your want you'll justify it and 'prove us wrong'.

And, yes, playing around with your hormones is playing Doctor because... they're the only ones that do that? It's not like normal people decide randomly to adjust how much of 'x' hormone is going their body.

Go ahead and do it. When you whine, bitch, piss and moan on the forums weeks later cause your shit is all jacked up, I will have no sympathy for you. But, I will shrug and dismiss you if everything is fine post your PCT and you come back to rub it in our faces. We've seen it before and we'll see it again.

The question is, our you man enough to roll the dice?
    I believe he is in the best place to seek advice so i do not see an issue with him starting to use AAS he obviously has stated he wanted to go about it the safest way possible!
    Good luck with the cycle if you choose to go ahead, please READ as much as possible before jumping in.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    Good starter cycle and dosage. Get pct stuff ordered and planned before starting. Keep researching here. Train hard eat right. You should see nice results with your stats, good luck.

Thread Information