ChrisMellen is offline New Member

Arrow From the read Chris Mellen

It's a shame that some little punk from www.drsquat.com came here and impugned my name.

My opinion on steroids :

If I had access to bloodwork, pharmaceuticals, a competent physician, and scientific data on injection sites and steroid stacks (not just gym talk), I would honestly consider taking steroids.

I have read thousands of pages on cycles, stacks, and other such steroid esoterica, and I have made decisions based on that.

I am against people taking them that are still growing (teens, for example), as well as those too lazy to train hard.

I have never claimed to be huge or "better" than people that take steroids. Hell, if you juice and don't have gyno and liver problems, MORE POWER TO YOU! I wish I was in your shoes!

And yes, the pictures are mine, as well as the site. However, the words in the post below are not.

Good day.

--Chris Mellen

mammoth is offline Member
    I have been speaking with Chris through AIM. He seems to be sincere in the fact the he did not post that thread. A request to delete the earlier thread????

I meant "real".

Wow. I really look like a jackass now, eh?

--Chris Mellen

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If itīs not you then you just got used for a prank and there will be no hard feelings from us here on AR.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: From the read Chris Mellen

Originally posted by ChrisMellen
    Hell, if you juice and don't have gyno and liver problems, MORE POWER TO YOU! I wish I was in your shoes!
    this confuses me entirely...you say you do not advocate the use of steroids , however you wish you were one of those people who have not experienced adverse effects. maybe i am reading it wrong, but it sounds to me like you really do want to juice.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have had a look and i dont think it is the same guy, so no need to delete just let the original fool like like what he really is.... i doubt he will come back, if he does, someone drop me a pm we can deal with it

peace

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Not that I am not believing you...but if someone used your name and came on here and starting shooting off his mouth trying to make you look like an ass. So if that is true I have nothing against you. However my question to you is. How did you know that this was being done? How did you know to come on AR, and try to clear this up?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    shredz....a few AR members posted over at Dr.Squat...this squabble has been going on ever since the imposter flamed everyone on this board...he was wondering why he was getting flamed on his own board, and then someone pointed him in our direction.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    i have had a look and i dont think it is the same guy, so no need to delete just let the original fool like like what he really is.... i doubt he will come back, if he does, someone drop me a pm we can deal with it

peace
    Good job being on top of this one Bro

I'm not to sure about all this though...something here smells quite wrong............Time will surely tell

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry I flamed on your pic's Chris.. Just thought you were being a dick.. Since it wasn't you, I hope there are no hard feelings on the words said on the other thread.. Peace

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    this is the real guy - using comp at UMass - first guy was using repeater from Switzerland - sorry about that - what pathetic little weasels (the imposter) - anyway, I got rid of his account.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    this is the real guy - using comp at UMass - first guy was using repeater from Switzerland - sorry about that - what pathetic little weasels (the imposter)

its very scary how you guys can find out where we log on from....does it give you an address????if so than i'm really scared..,..Madmax...

Originally posted by Madmax

its very scary how you guys can find out where we log on from....does it give you an address????if so than i'm really scared..,..Madmax...
    There is a camera to that you can't see....there watching us too....I'm tellin ya !! WOW....I haven't felt like this since I quit smoking sticks.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    Sorry I flamed on your pic's Chris.. Just thought you were being a dick.. Since it wasn't you, I hope there are no hard feelings on the words said on the other thread.. Peace
    That goes from me too.

Welcome Chris This is an awesome board with a high code of ethics...we watch each others back and when someone comes into our house and stirs shit up , we stick together and clean it up Good to have you aboard !

Thanks guys.

I really did dump Doc Squat. (at least his forum... not his methods.)

I will be creating another account under a different name, but I will let you know the when and who.

I simply don't want to use my real name anymore... I don't like pricks that steal my ID, you know?

Take it easy for now. I will post whenever I have answers.

--Chris

Infinity Driven is offline New Member
    Hey Folks.

Chris Mellen here.

This is my permanent name/bio on AR.

Nice to be here.

--ID

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

Almost any ** address will resolve to a hostname. Those that don't can still be traced to see where they originate from if you have the necessary tools. It's not difficult to do...

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Glad to see that you where pointed here to solve all this. It is bullshit that it had to happen. But now that we have this all figured out thanks to a couple of good members that know how to work this damn computer, I would like to personally welcome you to AR.

Thread Information