Oxandrolone -- Day 53 -- I've had enough

I've been taking 60mg of Oxandrolone per day for 53 days (that's 7.57 weeks). I'm stopping today. I wasn't taking anything else along with it.

The drug worked great for the first 6 weeks or so... but now I think I'm really experiencing the effects of low Testosterone .

11 days ago, working out started to become a real chore. I was tired all the time and I had to drag myself to the gym. I thought I might just need a break since I'd been working out so hard, so I took 8 days off.

So 3 days ago, I started working out again. The break didn't help, I still feel the same way. Here's an overview of my symptoms:

* Fatigue/Tiredness : I feel like taking a nap at any time of the day! I'm not really motivated to work out, it feels like a chore that I just need to do.

* Appetite Reduction : I'm not eating as much, my appetite has decreased.

* Sexual Desire & Function have taken a nose dive. It takes WAY more psychological stimulation than normal to get me turned on. Usually I'm a horny bastard but I feel like an old man lately! Masturbation feels like a chore, and my ejaculate volume is very low.

Strangely though, my balls haven't shrunken. (They normally do shrink quite a lot when I take androgens and don't take hCG ).

This is my third time doing juice. First time was Test. Second time was Test/Deca /Dbol .

I've felt the effects of low Testosterone before, but never for this long. It ain't cool.

Anyway, I'm stopping the juice today.

I didn't think I'd need to do a PCT for taking Anavar on its own, but obviously my HPTA has been inhibited.

I've got some Clomiphene left over from my last cycle so I'm gonna start taking that tomorrow. My HPTA bounced back very quickly on my last two cycles (even after Deca!) so hopefully I'll be my old horny self in a few days.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Anavar will always need PCT!

Wait let me change that any cycle of steroids will need PCT!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may have also received something other than anavar maybe winstrol or something. Either way definitely run a pct always.

Thread Information