srt4543 is offline New Member

a bad day in tijuana

i went to tj yesterday was all happy got me a little bit of gear and was going to go walk across the boarder well i came out of the vet walked down the street and two cops stoped me thay searched me found test in my pocket thay said i was going to jail one of them took my wallet took out 300.00 and said get out of here i kept my gear but was out cash no big deal but i still had to get across we'll that was cake but i needed more the cops are real fucked up down their anyone going becareful

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That's fucked up.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    you do know that they scared u out of ur $$ right!! Steroids being legal while STILL in mexico, they just used u as prey! If this was a border crossing point it might be different

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Too bad...I just talked to a buddy and not too long ago he was all messed up with the US border patrol.

Aragorn

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Thats why I always keep small bills in my wallet and my real cash in my shoe. sorry to here about your luck bro.

roch is offline Member
    sorry to hear bro. whatcha gonna do when the federales target you....absolutely nothing. they can lock you up for nothing so you are lucky. my buddy got locked up until his sis could drive down and bail his ass out for $500 without a receipt. they're all turds

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    They do target the Vet shops down there; they saw you come out and followed you. You need to get their badge number and report them next time, even though corruption is very rampant down there they do frown upon the cops harassing us gringos. It’s bad for tourism and they would have gotten fucked if you turned them in and your money returned.

And yes, while in México roids are legal.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    That shit is messed up,A Mexican can come up into the states(Illegally)and kill people what does he get from the U.S.?A free ride home!We get some gear thats legal down there and get straight fucked!!

big swoll is offline Member
    thats fucked up.....im not surprised though, those damn mexican police will bend you over

lil mac is offline New Member
    I'm giving it a go through SD tomorrow. I'll try to keep some of this stuff in mind.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    That's why you don't take so much extra $$ with you! Same thing happened to me by that little bridge you cross to get back to border. they were jacking all gringos walking by. I gave him 40 and went on my way but had my nutz and shoes checked.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I have been in that same situation those cops suck, luckily it only cost about 100 dollers to get my "get out of jail FREE card." I hate TJ, it is a shit hole. Stay away from it if at all possible.

Solrock is offline Member
    Yeah, that is bullshit. Cash in the shoe is the way I go.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Calidude great pick!!!!!!

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Guys...always keep about twenty in ones.....in your wallet..and the rest hidden on your body....that way the mex cops...think they are getting more than what they are..... never..never carry money in your wallet....

Thread Information