badman22 is offline Junior Member

Test e v boldeone

I'm four weeks into a test-e cycle but unfortunately I'm getting hammered by sides , and I think I'm going to cut it short now few questions ? Do I need to pct with nolva n clomid even tho I've only used 4 weeks worth ? Second q how long untill it's out of my system ? Also I was researching n bros say boldeone has few sides is it bad for acne ? Last question I'm also using melanotan two is that bad ? Thanks guys

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Stats? What dose are you on? What other compounds are you taking? What kind of negative sides are plaguing you?

EQ is a suckfest. I'd choose almost anything else, and that's experience talking.

Melanotan 2, used properly, is an acceptable compound I suppose. Nothing I've used, but I know several who use it regularly or have. It comes with its ups and downs, like anything else. Were you using MT2 prior to this test cycle? You just want to sort of separate any possible sides from this from sides from the cycle....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    If you stop I expect you should feel negative effects subsiding within 5 days or so, and just get better over the following week. And yes, I would still go with a pct.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ^ agree with Erns
    You need pct.

I'd drop the MT2 first and whatever else you're running. see where you are after that.
    What are the sides?

Thread Information