illuzions is offline Associate Member

Question Summer Cutter???

whats up guys...im about to start my summer cycle and i wanted to get some expert opinions on how much i should do...im gonna try to get my hands on some winne-deca -and maybe some test....how much should i do of each and for how long...im 22 years old...5'8, 180.. i wanna loose about 10-15 pounds, and drop my BF from about 15% to 10% or less...i have done 2 cycles prior to this...one bulker and one cutter...also is there nething else i can substitute for the test....i took fina last cycle and it worked like a charm, but i dont know where i can get some this time around!!!! thanx guys....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    For cutting I would drop the Deca ...to much water gain with that stuff and aromitization (conversion to estrogen). Get a hold of some Fina and Prop and use that winny. That is a winning combo.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yup yup, Prop/fina/winny is really common lately

thanx...im gonna see what i can get...u have any idea about how much i should be taking...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop 50mg ED
    Fina 76mg ED (or whatever your 1cc converts to)
    Winny 50mg ED

Those will be the most optimal dosages. If you are experianced in cycling you might want to up the prop to 75mg ED. Also add some ECA/Clen if you can get it.

BTW, Diet and Cardio are the real cutters.

Pain

thanx for the info...now the journey begins on finding some of this stuff...ive been good for a couple weeks now with cardio and diet....hopefully it will get better and better and better...

what else can i do with winnie here...besides fina(which my source cant get) and prop...he has deca , but u said it has too much water retention???

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    You can always make your on fina....(much cheaper too) Yes deca wouldnt be a good choice if your trying to cut. You could try EQ but I would run it for atleast 10 weeks. Can you not get any test prop?
    winny, prop, fina is very well liked on this board.
    Good luck
    Jens

thanx....EQ doesnt work well for me i took it last yr, and had bad effects...i was sick for like 2 weeks...really suxed...im gonna try to get some test...thanx for the info brotha

Thread Information