Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by steve1
    Think b4 u open your mouth you racist bastard. ITs pple like u who wonder why events like 9/11 happen.

If you had said that in my presence, I would have ripped off your arm and beat you with it. Do not EVER presume to blame the innocent people who died in that tradegy. 9/11 was an unprovoked attack on civilians. Please think before you post something like that.

morphias is offline New Member
    It would appear that a lot of the members enjoy fighting and insulting others instead of sticking to the point and helping out.Why dont you place that energy in your workouts and act decently here.If you have nothing constructive to say then keep your mouth shut!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    johnsomebody thank you for finally answering the question. My take was
    that Vabigboy was worried the FEDS were going to come get him and he wanted some advise and all you bros talked about was sissy shit. My God, This is what I call the Clomid Effect. johnsomebody didn'y you use a PO box or a friends address?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by steve1
    Think b4 u open your mouth you racist bastard. ITs pple like u who wonder why events like 9/11 happen.

And who the fuck are you again? Let me get this straight...are you a terrorist sympathizer or something? Not a very intelligent comment...you really need to check yourself because thats a fucked up thing to say here or anywhere...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    And to Vabigboy...you will be fine...throw away all letters received and go on with your life...they will not track you down as long as you do not order any other international packs to the same addy...sorry about your loss brother...give it some time....good things come to those who wait

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information