Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Powerhouse9 is offline New Member
    Well you can add another thing to my list... I was tapping ground fina from a straw into the "magic solution" and knocked the bottle onto the rug, spilling half of it. By the way is anybody interested in a 20cc bottle of 10 mg/cc Fina- just kidding, not source posting!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RP7
    once i ran out of dbol so i had to go pimp myself off at queen & jarvis (toronto).... then i got some more dbol and washed my ass crack
    wasnt that you in that club on CHURCH st!?

1)telling entire family pink thais were vitamin b12
    2)getting them taken away by the cops
    3)leaving a used needle of the floor of my room, for nearly a week
    -amazingly no one seen it!!!1
    4)not doing clomid after a cycle
    5)selling my green for more anti-e's

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    1) Administered a shot of primo in my shoulder while sitting in my car around the block (right in front of my friend's house), only to look up and see his father staring at me in disbelief as he went to take the garbage out. Try explaining that one.
    2)Had 10amps of sustanon250, and 6 got crushed in my schoolbag cuz they wound up sliding under some heavy textbooks, and probably crushed when i threw my bag in the back of the car like an asshole.
    3)Left a bag of pins under my bed, only to have my paranoid mom find them and while she was in tears, wondering if i was using them for steroids or H, i tried to convince her they were "my friends", whom of course i couldnt reveal their name.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    My first cycle I did 16 weeks of 6 d-bol a day, my prostate got bigger and my piss stream is not as thick or strong anymore! lol and iM only 17, I also didn't know of anti-e's until I found this board so I had massive gyno lumps in my pecs which have now turned into small boobs! luckily thermal gel is tkaing it away somewhat

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Fartdaemon
    My first cycle I did 16 weeks of 6 d-bol a day, my prostate got bigger and my piss stream is not as thick or strong anymore! lol and iM only 17, I also didn't know of anti-e's until I found this board so I had massive gyno lumps in my pecs which have now turned into small boobs! luckily thermal gel is tkaing it away somewhat
    Ugh! Well at least your here to talk about it.

I think it should be mandatory to come spend a couple of months on this board before starting your first cycle.

Powerhouse9 is offline New Member
    Here is one that happened to a buddy of mine. He ordered via mail a bunch of Mex gear and had it sent to his friends house. Weeks passed and he kept calling him and his bro said nothing arrived. The tracking number said it was delivered. Then his buddy asked his mother if anything had come and she said she threw it out in the trash. So his friend digs through the trash and finds the gear, like 2 bottles of 50cc QV test, 3 EQ, winny, you name it, about 1g worth of gear. So my friend goes to pick it up and placed in the box that it came in was 20 printed out pages of the dangers of steroids from the internet, that his buddys mom had put into the box.

Gilster is offline Member
    1. Started baking 100mls of 100mg/ml freshly made tren late one night, and I feel asleep. I woke up 4 hours later and it was a THICK orange/brown color.

2. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE. I decided to inject some of this tren anyway. I put 1 cc into each quad to see if I could still use it. It took a LOOONG time to push it in with a 22g pin. I could not walk for a solid week. Missed a whole week of work. Blood pressure shot thru the roof, and got sweats 24/7 during that week. I was in deeeep pain. It took 3 weeks before the pain went away completely. I also had to wait 2 months to start the cycle I planned just to make sure I was ok. This is what happens when ou are cheap. I should have just thrown it out and it would have been cheaper and MUCH less painfull. I felt like a dumbass after that one.

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    Alright i did it this morning. I did my shot last night.. putted my empty seringue and swab in a small white bag.. left it on my desk and for a sec something told me to put it in my coat right away so i would drop it in the junk at my work.. but i was too tired and left it on my desk.. went to work the next morning.. Had a interview for another job that was really stressing me and forgot about the damn fucking bag.. My mom like to put her nose in everything, she found out my bag and found the rest of my stash.. Had a 3 hour argument with my parent... I am happy that i been reading soo much in here because i was able to explain them how everything was planned and that i did it the safest way i could.. So i can finish my cycle but i wont be able to do anymore after.. This is kinda sad because they arent very proud of me and called me a cheater.. Anyway what done is done.. I dont regret it, and i dont feel i cheated myself.. i only feel stronger and some kind of relief.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Aguro
    Alright i did it this morning. I did my shot last night.. putted my empty seringue and swab in a small white bag.. left it on my desk and for a sec something told me to put it in my coat right away so i would drop it in the junk at my work.. but i was too tired and left it on my desk.. went to work the next morning.. Had a interview for another job that was really stressing me and forgot about the damn fucking bag.. My mom like to put her nose in everything, she found out my bag and found the rest of my stash.. Had a 3 hour argument with my parent... I am happy that i been reading soo much in here because i was able to explain them how everything was planned and that i did it the safest way i could.. So i can finish my cycle but i wont be able to do anymore after.. This is kinda sad because they arent very proud of me and called me a cheater.. Anyway what done is done.. I dont regret it, and i dont feel i cheated myself.. i only feel stronger and some kind of relief.

DAYUM!!!

Whats with everone having there parents or there friends parent find there gear? Everyone's getting caught by there parents but the general mood around here is to not use roids till your 25......hmmmmm some of you 25 year olds need to get a job and move out.............J/K

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

Talking

Originally posted by WS6_KID
    hmmmmm some of you 25 year olds need to get a job and move out.............J/K
    Hahhahahah, lol.

"Condense the nonsense" - TTT

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I left my gear in my medicine cabinet and when my buddy saw it and asked me what the hell I was doing, I actually said to him "dude, read the label. Its says quality vet as in vetinary. Its for my cats...."

The bozo actually believed me!!!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by buylongterm
    I left my gear in my medicine cabinet and when my buddy saw it and asked me what the hell I was doing, I actually said to him "dude, read the label. Its says quality vet as in vetinary. Its for my cats...."

The bozo actually believed me!!!!!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Terinox

i second that!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Reached into my secret hiding place to grab a new syringe and forgot I had the one I used from last week mixed in with all the new sealed ones...

The cap had fallen off and in my hast to grab a new pin I ended up jabbing the old one completely through my middle finger hitting the bone on the way through...

Hurt like hell for a few mins... Will never do that stupid shit again!

I think I invented a couple of curse words the world has never heard before...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by buff87
    Reached into my secret hiding place to grab a new syringe and forgot I had the one I used from last week mixed in with all the new sealed ones...

The cap had fallen off and in my hast to grab a new pin I ended up jabbing the old one completely through my middle finger hitting the bone on the way through...

Hurt like hell for a few mins... Will never do that stupid shit again!

I think I invented a couple of curse words the world has never heard before...

dammmmmnnnn ....i just cringe thinking about that one.....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Big Rush

dammmmmnnnn ....i just cringe thinking about that one.....

No Doubt brother!

It was like one of those stupid ass things you do as a kid and quickly learn to never do again... Like sticking your finger in the light socket...

Even though I have to admit I still like that feeling...

alevok Guest
    In my early cycle days I was shooting deca in my glutes. I always sit on a chair and do it. But that time when I was sticking it I did not pay attention (was talking to a friend)so it went in with a very bad angle and when I felt some wetness on my leg I realized that the needle went in from a side of a chick and went out, so when I was pushing the juice, it was spilling on my leg.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by alevok
    In my early cycle days I was shooting deca in my glutes. I always sit on a chair and do it. But that time when I was sticking it I did not pay attention (was talking to a friend)so it went in with a very bad angle and when I felt some wetness on my leg I realized that the needle went in from a side of a chick and went out, so when I was pushing the juice, it was spilling on my leg.

I believe the words i'm looking for are: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

deviousthreat is offline New Member
    i had a few...the ones i can remember......was driving and having my sustanons laying right on my center console...and trying to explain to the cop that i gotta get home quick and take my daily shot of "insulin ".
    he looked like a country pig...and he believed me!!!

another one was when my mother hired a maid to clean the house
    and i had my RUSSIAN sustanon behind some books....so this freakin maid is cleaning my room while im at work...and finds my susts.....guess what the maid's nationality was???? u wont believe.....RUSSIAN!!!!!
    i wanted to her....damnit!!! so the writing on the amp was in russian...and she explained to my mother what was in the amp and the side effects

last but not least.....i still think this is a great way to hide your gear.....
    i had a book i never read....i cut out like 100 pages out in a square out of the book..and put my gear in there....so its midnight and i just wanted to look at my gear...and how pretty it looked all lined up.....all of a sudden ...my mother wakes up and opens the door...i panick and act like im reading the book....but i gotta position the the book so she doesnt see the gear in the book....but i cant tilt it too much....or the amps will roll to the bottom and fall to the ground..... ....my point----make gear legal!!

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Originally posted by deviousthreat
    another one was when my mother hired a maid to clean the house
    and i had my RUSSIAN sustanon behind some books....so this freakin maid is cleaning my room while im at work...and finds my susts.....guess what the maid's nationality was???? u wont believe.....RUSSIAN!!!!!
    i wanted to her....damnit!!! so the writing on the amp was in russian...and she explained to my mother what was in the amp and the side effects
    Dude that sucks! What a stupid bitch - mind your own business rusky (you're here to clean the house).

You should have roid raged on her

deviousthreat is offline New Member
    bro, tell me about it....wanted to throw her through a window....
    and maybe

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    When I got my mail order packet with my first batch of juice ever, I was so eager to see it that I just started tearing the newspaper wraping and ended up breaking one of my ICN Galenika amps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information