guzmi is offline New Member

Equipoise + Sustanon for first cycle? Info inside [Questions][Need advice]

Hello, I am interested in taking equipoise + sustanon for my first cycle, I have never in the past used AAS. Planing on also taking proviron while on cycle then tamoxifeno (a nolvadex type of product).

How should the cycle look?

sustanon is from schering plough
    equipoise is from a local vet shop

Stats:
    18 years old, 5"11, 150lbs, ectomorph, 6 meals day, no cheat meals ever, training for 2 years

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guzmi
    Hello, I am interested in taking equipoise + sustanon for my first cycle, I have never in the past used AAS. Planing on also taking proviron while on cycle then tamoxifeno (a nolvadex type of product).

How should the cycle look?

sustanon is from schering plough
    equipoise is from a local vet shop

Stats:
    18 years old, 5"11, 150lbs, ectomorph, 6 meals day, no cheat meals ever, training for 2 years
    Very bad idea. You're too young to be shutting down your natural testosterone production. EQ isn't very effective (some will say useless). Sustanon is a blend of various esters and not ideal for first time use. It's harder to dose-control and the injections are more painful (PIP). You haven't mentioned an AI, HCG , and your PCT is poorly planned.

If thats the case, what should i use?

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guzmi View Post
    Lean beef, chicken/turkey, fish, brown rice, yams, veggies. In abundance.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    At ur age and stats nothing. Stick with training and a good diet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I friend of mine is 17 and on juice... son i have some bad news ... looks like a beast though

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I friend of mine is 17 and on juice... son i have some bad news ... looks like a beast though
    And he maybe permanently screwing himself up. So great he looks like a beast now. And in a few months looks like shit, feels worse and maybe cant get it up. Awesome
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guzmi
    Start with this read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UOSkKkK9Kc0

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even if you go ahead and cycle, you are guaranteed to loose majority of your gains once you come off of your cycle for mainly two reasons:

1. You are an ectomorph, meaning that you have a very fast metabolism which burns up calories very quickly. Ecto's need a huge amount of calories in order to build and maintain lean muscle tissue, which also means your body will not at all have an hard time eating away the young & fresh muscle fibers that were hardly built during your X-week long cycle. Why? Your natural hormone system will be shutdown during your cycle and you will be left with low natural test levels after the cycle, which refers to the unfortunate fact that muscle-protein synthesis without the help of exogenous testosterone will be even LOWER that what it was before you cycled. It is an oxymoron, if you catch my drift...

2. Since you are only 18 and your natural male hormonal system is still in phase of development, the amount of damage that will be given to it will be significantly more severe than the amount say for a 30 year old. Every time you come off a roid cycle, your natural test levels will be further diminished hence you will have to consider the option of becoming a testosterone replacement therapy patient for the rest of your life, meaning that now you are basically dependent on exogenous testosterone, which stands for jabbing yourself with a syringe twice a week for the rest of your life. Good luck if you get a job that requires flying abroad since you are going to have to take your roids everywhere you go, which will get your ass into all sorts of trouble with the police at the customs and what not.

Lastly, give my regards to your idiot friend and tell him there is world of trouble waiting for him to be dealt with in soon future... Maybe a erection pill company will sponsor his sex life, that's if he is one lucky bastard!
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 01-02-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Thread Information