Thread: Rash

Tin-Man is offline Junior Member

Rash

Gents, I've been running a Test/Deca cycle (500 test 550 Deca per week) for 3 months. I pin in the quads and hips. My neck and upper part of my chest is always red and I break out with acne. Sometimes I get a rash on my neck and chest as well. Has anyone else experienced anything like this and know of anything that can be done about it?

I never have any redness in the pin site. I have a little PIP for a day or so...kinda feels like pinning a virgin muscle.

Thoughts?

COJACK is offline Junior Member
    Have you checked your BP? When my BP is high my neck and upper chest gets red. Acne that's just common for me on cycle your body getting rid of the toxin and the rash could be a allergic reaction idk never had that problem.

I may need to go back into see the doc...I was in about a week ago and he said my blood pressure was a bit high but was still in the green. I don't recall what the numbers were. I'll go back and have it checked out....

I'm running Liquid Letro 1.25mg EOD, will raising my AI lower my BP a little?

I don't think it would I haven't read anything saying that it will. Personally I've never used letro. I use anastrozol .1 eod and it works fine. The people I know that use letro only use it when they start getting gyno because it's so strong and completely shuts down the conversion to estrogen.

My blood pressure was in the green 138/61...a little high, but still in the green. I have no idea what is causing the redness on my neck/chest. Maybe my body isn't liking the deca ?????

Idk could be I'm taking it this is the first time you've ran deca and how long have you been running this 3 months?

First time for deca ...planned a 16 wk cycle of test/deca and will stop deca at 14 weeks...so not all that much longer. It seems that it gets worse as time goes on though. Today my whole face and neck were super red. Changed shaving cream, soap, laundry soap, etc...only common thread is the deca.

Have you thought about lowering your deca dose?

For those who find themselves with a small allergic reaction to deca ....zyrtec once a day helps with the inflammation and clindamycin phosphate topical solution helps with the rash

Thread Information