< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Test is test right?

Still brainstorming stuff here and there.

My new one is long estered test vs short(prop to cyp or enan).

We always hear the typical shit like your run enan or cyp for a longer cycle to bulk or, you run prop to cut.

Is this real factual info to follow? I'm just looking at this as lower cost per mg.

Can you run a long estered test on cut? Will it make a difference in the long run?

So far, I have ran both and see no noticeable difference at all mg to mg.

I do know it takes a little longer for the longer ester to kick in, but it also lingers in your system longer.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Still brainstorming stuff here and there.

My new one is long estered test vs short(prop to cyp or enan).

We always hear the typical shit like your run enan or cyp for a longer cycle to bulk or, you run prop to cut.

Is this real factual info to follow? I'm just looking at this as lower cost per mg.

Can you run a long estered test on cut? Will it make a difference in the long run?

So far, I have ran both and see no noticeable difference at all mg to mg.

I do know it takes a little longer for the longer ester to kick in, but it also lingers in your system longer.
    Your exactly right Samson test is test no matter what ester is attached. IMO it makes no difference to a cut or bulk cycle the diet determines that. The only difference would be the weight of the ester and how much test you are actually getting.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Of course you can run long ester test to cut! You bulk or cut with prop and you can bulk or cut with enan and cyp as well... Test is the jack of all trades, how you adjust your diet will dictate weather you bulk or cut......There is no difference in performance of the compounds, only in that prop is faster acting and also faster out of you, enan and cyp are longer acting but continue in your system 2 to 3 weeks after you discontinue use......Some people like sustanon the best, they believe its the best of both worlds. Personally i have no exp. with sust, but i hear pip hurts like hell

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes201
    Of course you can run long ester test to cut! You bulk or cut with prop and you can bulk or cut with enan and cyp as well... Test is the jack of all trades, how you adjust your diet will dictate weather you bulk or cut......There is no difference in performance of the compounds, only in that prop is faster acting and also faster out of you, enan and cyp are longer acting but continue in your system 2 to 3 weeks after you discontinue use......Some people like sustanon the best, they believe its the best of both worlds. Personally i have no exp. with sust, but i hear pip hurts like hell
    X2 solid advice
    It's all about diet

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Your exactly right Samson test is test no matter what ester is attached. IMO it makes no difference to a cut or bulk cycle the diet determines that. The only difference would be the weight of the ester and how much test you are actually getting.
    Which ultimately doesnt matter at all since longer esters actually end up giving you slightly higher levels (insignificantly higher but higher) of test in spite of the ester. So test is test across the board, even in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup

Which ultimately doesnt matter at all since longer esters actually end up giving you slightly higher levels (insignificantly higher but higher) of test in spite of the ester. So test is test across the board, even in this area.
    Really jimmy I didn't know that care to elaborate for my benefit? I assumed you get more in prop than cyp due to the less weight of the prop ester therefore more test. No argument though just debate

PillarofBalance is offline Junior Member
    I think this nonsense about using prop to cut actually stems from bodybuilding competitors who will use prop or suspension simply to avoid any bloating caused by the conversion of test to estrogen found more abundantly with longer ester testosterones.

Cut = less calories
    Bulk = more calories

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance
    I think this nonsense about using prop to cut actually stems from bodybuilding competitors who will use prop or suspension simply to avoid any bloating caused by the conversion of test to estrogen found more abundantly with longer ester testosterones.

Cut = less calories
    Bulk = more calories
    Proper estrogen management would also stop bloat whether on long or short esters.
    Bloat also comes from sodium
    People often overlook that
    Test is test

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    With ester weights there is a small diff in amount of actual test per ml. Prop u would get around 80 mg per 100mg/ml and cyp n E u would get around 74mg ot of 100mg/ml.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I am really beginning to wonder about you

slumchop is offline New Member
    only things i have ever noticed different on them is how long you run them, and how much water from one to the other. prop i run for 4-6 weeks max. test E or C 12-14. prop i get no sides on, no water. and pretty much the same gains as i do on long esters after i lose the water and acne lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I prefer the long esters simply for the injection frequency, I just don`t like pinning too often. Results are determined by diet and training not long or short esters.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I prefer the long esters simply for the injection frequency, I just don`t like pinning too often. Results are determined by diet and training not long or short esters.
    I agree I hate pinning. 2 X EW is plenty for me

Blog Entries
    I so figured, just thought I'd ask. Since I am cruising on a low dose of enan and I'm cutting just fine. No water or nothing

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    It's about the diet for sure when talking about test in my opinion. I have bulked with test and dieted down to cut with test for a show but took the test out 6 weeks before show time and went all the way thru with Winstrol . But I got lean while on test cyp as well as prop now days. Test prop was not as readily available in the old days. ...crazy mike

Time1 is offline Banned
    Samson, when are u starting ur deca and sus cycle?

still running 800mg of deca?

Blog Entries
    Really jimmy I didn't know that care to elaborate for my benefit? I assumed you get more in prop than cyp due to the less weight of the prop ester therefore more test. No argument though just debate
    Sorry buddy I just saw this. This post and Mickey's below it explain in very simple terms.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post6422878

Sorry buddy I just saw this. This post and Mickey's below it explain in very simple terms.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post6422878
    Thanx jimmy I will have a read when I can thanx again

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Time1 View Post
    Samson, when are u starting ur deca and sus cycle?

still running 800mg of deca?

Way later in the year. . . Just doing some learnin' since I have a bit of time on my hands.

Good read jimmy but when you say that test c will eventually give you higher blood serum levels than prop how does it actually do this?

I know you said its insignificant difference but still I would like to understand the science behind it cheers

Blog Entries
    Good read jimmy but when you say that test c will eventually give you higher blood serum levels than prop how does it actually do this?

I know you said its insignificant difference but still I would like to understand the science behind it cheers
    Ok think of it like this. Look how long cyp stays in you system and look at our injection frequency. The long time it takes to release or be cleaved from the ester due to esterase stripping away ester allows your test levels to build and build and build due to "overlap" if you will and after several weeks when you reach what would be peak levels they end up higher than if you were injecting prop on a proper injection schedule(prope ester is removed quickly - releasing tes into sytem quickly - but wth little overlap and no longer term overlap). Again the difference is insignificant as far as results - but it is also insignificant in terms of how much "space" the ester takes up with relevance to how much test we get and the real factor- total test levels achieved.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 03-06-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Ok think of it like this. Look how long cyp stays in you system and look at our injection frequency. The long time it takes to release or be cleaved from the ester due to esterase stripping away ester allows your test levels to build and build and build due to "overlap" if you will and after several weeks when you reach what would be peak levels they end up higher than if you were injecting prop on a proper injection schedule(prope ester is removed quickly - releasing tes into sytem quickly - but wth little overlap and no longer term overlap). Again the difference is insignificant as far as results - but it is also insignificant in terms of how much "space" the ester takes up with relevance to how much test we get and the real factor- total test levels achieved.
    Great description jimmy thanx for that much appreciated

Thread Information