Thread: water question.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member

water question.

I am running tren /prop/winny (75/50/50ed). I am drinking the winny and inj the tren/prop. I am drinking water like no other. I can drink like 3 20 ounce glasses like nothing. I was wondering about how much I should comsume and will extra water lead to bloat. I have a low sodium intake. Not sure if water intake and water rention work off each other. I am 6'2 220lbs.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    actually the more water intake the less retention. When your body gets plenty of water it doesn't feel the need to hold any. I actually find 1-2 gallons a day is optimal for me.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's actually true...water can act as a natural diuretic.

Drinking more water helps to reduce water retention by stimulating the kidneys. Dehydration leads to excess body fat, poor muscle tone and size, decreased digestive efficiency and organ fuction, increased toxicity, joint and muscle soreness and water retention. Water works to help keep muscles and skin toned. If your not drinking enough water, your body starts retaining water to compensate for this shortage. Water has been ranked by experts as second only to oxygen as essential for life. Aside from aiding in digestion and absorbtion of food, water regulates body temp., carries nutrients and oxygen to cells, and removes toxins and other wastes. Lack of water(dehydration)can be the cause of many ailments.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    water = good ! thats all i no, i get 1.25 galons ed !

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    thanks Ron and 01dragonslayer - very informative.

I was under that asumption that water - like fat will be kept by the body if it feels it might not get enough - ie, crash diets where your body will not release the fat and rebounds. I just noticed that the close to one gallon a day didn't seem quite enough as my urine went from a totally clean color to a slightly darker color. I just wondered if 1.5 gal a day was in the ball park and not to much. I will try bumping it up to that. Thanks bros.

Thread Information