Buy Steroids



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 73
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Not a discussion, a Question, do YOU aspirate or not ?

  1. #1
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868

    Question Not a discussion, a Question, do YOU aspirate or not ?

    When people come and ask about injection problems and such, so many people ask, did you aspirate ? Some believe it is imperative or saver to do so. I am a firm believer that it is not necessary. And I never have in all my years.

    When I went to the doctor’s office last week I received a shot in my shoulder. When I asked the nurse who is in her 50’s why she didn’t aspirate , she answered why, I’ve never done that.
    So I just would like to get an idea of what % of you guys aspirate. Thanks …crazy mike

  2. #2
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    i believe that we should. but i am lazy

    edit: i strongly believe we should...
    Last edited by AD; 08-19-2013 at 10:18 PM.

  3. #3
    DexterMorgan's Avatar
    DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    599
    I do. Why not? injecting into a vein can cause serious problems.

  4. #4
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,963
    On trt for 5 plus years and I do it every time. I've only pulled blood once.

  5. #5
    beerdogg's Avatar
    beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    237
    Nope

  6. #6
    ppwc1985's Avatar
    ppwc1985 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,747
    Yes I do, just the way I have learned.

  7. #7
    Vettester is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    5,657
    Yeah, anything IM related always gets aspirated. Granted, it's far and few between, but I did have a backfill of blood hit the syringe a few years ago with a quad injection. Talk about getting the willies!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    east coast , US
    Posts
    9,752
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yes I do.
    Inkedup's Gems: The following are posts or quotes gathered over the last few years. Some offer great advice - some a great laugh - some both. Some I just like. The authors will be posted if i recall them. Enjoy!


    * I know a lot about people.
    For example in my years on this earth I have learned how to determine if someone is a real asshole ..or if they just said something stupid and they just look like an asshole. - Me *



    * That's how you do it my friend, if your in there doing a job get it done hard and intense then get home and feed the furness to the max. Take yourself to the limit and beyond and that is were a lot fail because they don't know how to or even how to eat to grow. - marcus300 *

  9. #9
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB" ~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,339
    Everytime!

  10. #10
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "Austinites superior"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    17,119
    I've never NOT aspirated.....

    I don't see why not to doit. It takes 2 seconds and doesn't hurt anything. I've read posts of guys who have had puss and fluids go back in the syringe. I wouldn't want to inject in that.....
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Yeah I always aspirate with IM injections. Oil IV is not fun.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  12. #12
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    I am not trying to cause trouble but I would like to get down to reality and facts so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I've never NOT aspirated.....

    I don't see why not to doit. It takes 2 seconds and doesn't hurt anything. I've read posts of guys who have had puss and fluids go back in the syringe. I wouldn't want to inject in that.....
    In bold if they pulled back fluids and puss WTF are they doing injecting into an infections. That's where puss would be...What... that would be stupid who does that. Fluids bullshit what fluids, fat...where was this injection.

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Yeah I always aspirate with IM injections. Oil IV is not fun.
    And so you have injected in a vein Austuinite. Tell me what happened...??
    Just asking for facts here. ...crazy mike

  13. #13
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is online now VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    26,368
    I don't know how many times I've filled my 5ml syringe and plunged in deeply, and have never aspirated. not even once. and i've never had a mishap.

    additionally, when i had a nurse show me how to inject IM, no mention of aspirating.

    In theory, I think it's one of those things where there is a very very low risk of running afowl. But I think it is a very small fraction of less than 1%


    no more source checks please

    "Education before Medication"

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't know how many times I've filled my 5ml syringe and plunged in deeply, and have never aspirated. not even once. and i've never had a mishap.

    additionally, when i had a nurse show me how to inject IM, no mention of aspirating.

    In theory, I think it's one of those things where there is a very very low risk of running afowl. But I think it is a very small fraction of less than 1%
    Nurses do not aspirate at times because they rarely ever inject anything that shouldn't go IM. Most is basic stuff like vitamins which wouldn't make a difference if it went in IV. Specifically the delts is where some are even trained not to aspirate.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  15. #15
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    449
    Never do.

  16. #16
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "Austinites superior"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    17,119
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    I am not trying to cause trouble but I would like to get down to reality and facts so...

    In bold if they pulled back fluids and puss WTF are they doing injecting into an infections. That's where puss would be...What... that would be stupid who does that. Fluids bullshit what fluids, fat...where was this injection.

    And so you have injected in a vein Austuinite. Tell me what happened...??
    Just asking for facts here. ...crazy mike
    There's a such thing as a sterile abscess......

    I'm not arguing either way. I feel like the risk is low...... But it literally takes no effort to bring even a small chance down to 0.
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  17. #17
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I do. Why not? injecting into a vein can cause serious problems.
    What serious problems. What have you been told. Who did you hear did this. Case please.

    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    On trt for 5 plus years and I do it every time. I've only pulled blood once.
    SO in five years once. did you pull out or inject. Truth please. However one you got blood. but that could have been a capillary right.

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Nurses do not aspirate at times because they rarely ever inject anything that shouldn't go IM. Most is basic stuff like vitamins which wouldn't make a difference if it went in IV. Specifically the delts is where some are even trained not to aspirate.
    I get a steroid injected by my doctor, an old fart in my hip for bursitis, and in my knee for arthritis. He uses a 25 G 1" and pushes deep. He uses a 25G 5/8" on my knee/. on my knee he pushes and pulls and moves that thing all around. Yep it hurts.
    He hits my thumbs also. The nurse hit my shoulder and both do not aspirate.

    So anyone have some true life experience shooting in a vein while doing IM anything....crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-19-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    ^ Yeah. I accidently got about 1/2 a CC of tren ace in a vein. No cough, but racing heartbeat, sweating, etc... Not fun at all. Heart attack came to mind once or twice.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  19. #19
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    There's a such thing as a sterile abscess......

    I'm not arguing either way. I feel like the risk is low...... But it literally takes no effort to bring even a small chance down to 0.
    Man you have not said anything bout the guy injecting into puss, I figure you didn't do that. Facts guys I'm not looking to gain enemy's here. But we call ourselves the experts so lets talk facts.
    I here serious problems but no sighting. I here chances down to zero "0" and I am coming up with zero "0". I here that that's no fun but no real life example.
    So I also hear it takes no effeort. Excuse me tell a newbie to aspirate with no effort and when he/she pulls up a drop of b;lood from a capillary tell then to do what...freak !!! as they do only to pull out stab again or who knows. We herar the horror and the stupid ones an why.
    I will go with 42 years of experience, my nurse and doctor and stab and inject. ...crazy mike

  20. #20
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    ^ Yeah. I accidently got about 1/2 a CC of tren ace in a vein. No cough, but racing heartbeat, sweating, etc... Not fun at all. Heart attack came to mind once or twice.
    Did you get off on the Tren A or was it a waste. Or do you know.
    Also Aust you get sweats from Tren. As you have said to others probably nerves because you came out just fine......cm


    And that's my point. I could keep going. My point again you didn't stay in the vein and you only got a little in and everything was fine. NO serious problem ensued.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-19-2013 at 11:21 PM.

  21. #21
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    [B]So as I thought we are down to one testimony and a lot of stories and speculations and theories and NO PROBLEMS[/B]. ...crazy mike

  22. #22
    DexterMorgan's Avatar
    DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    What serious problems. What have you been told. Who did you hear did this. Case please
    You'll feel lightheaded, feeling like you're about to pass out
    Coughs
    Rapid heart beat
    As some described feeling like you're about to die.
    Maybe, not sure about this one, but I've heard it can even cause cardiac arrest.

    Aspiration takes half of a second, so why not just do it to avoid feeling like crap.

  23. #23
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Did you get off on the Tren A or was it a waste. Or do you know.
    Also Aust you get sweats from Tren. As you have said to others probably nerves because you came out just fine......cm


    And that's my point. I could keep going. My point again you didn't stay in the vein and you only got a little in and everything was fine. NO serious problem ensued.
    No. I usually get off when a stripper is in my lap. Not sure what you mean, lol.

    Yes, I get sweats from tren, I get all the bad side effects and none of the benefits.

    I get your point, and yeah, it's not going to kill you, however, it's quite an unpleasant experience that can be avoided. It's like saying benching and dropping the bar won't kill you. But why risk lifting so heavy when you can call a spotter. Not going to die, but sure as hell sucks.
    DexterMorgan likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  24. #24
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "Austinites superior"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    17,119
    http://allnurses.com/nursing-patient...te-518430.html

    http://www.enotes.com/intramuscular-...ular-injection

    What I'm seeing is that there is no standard..... Some say aspiration helps guard against injecting in an artery/vessel - some say you aren't doing IM injections near vessels...... But what nurse/doc is doing lat or pec injections?

    Again..... While the risk may be low...... There's a risk. I can go out and blow lines for the next 5 years and be fine. After that time I can go out for one last party night...... And have a heart attack.

    They're two different animals yes..... But the principle remains the same. Just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't to someone else.

    This is why I tell people to aspirate rather than not to. It takes 2 seconds for peace of mind. Maybe it's not necessary..... But maybe it would help. My mom always said "better safe then sorry "
    DexterMorgan likes this.
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  25. #25
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Do you aspirate before giving an IM deltoid injection? - Nursing and Patient Medications

    Intramuscular Injection Study Guide & Homework Help - Reference - eNotes.com

    What I'm seeing is that there is no standard..... Some say aspiration helps guard against injecting in an artery/vessel - some say you aren't doing IM injections near vessels...... But what nurse/doc is doing lat or pec injections?

    Again..... While the risk may be low...... There's a risk. I can go out and blow lines for the next 5 years and be fine. After that time I can go out for one last party night...... And have a heart attack.

    They're two different animals yes..... But the principle remains the same. Just because something hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it hasn't to someone else.

    This is why I tell people to aspirate rather than not to. It takes 2 seconds for peace of mind. Maybe it's not necessary..... But maybe it would help. My mom always said "better safe then sorry "
    Well said. Do whatever the heck you want, but regardless of the chances... know that there is a risk.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  26. #26
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Come on Astin~ don't read what I'm not saying. I meant did your shot have the benefits it was supposed to have. I am not going to make a stupid example like your benching deal. You know that is a stupid analysis.

    I am just trying to factual here and there is really no need. As I had said not to argue, but you are they only one out of this that said they hit and injected into a vein. All I hear was stories like puss and it is serous and crap. I tell you if I was to MAIN LINE the oil I might be in trouble. But when IM ing it just isn't going to happen. We have all the novices stabbing and pulling out and shaking like this is some rocket science to inject IM and it just is not. Most all these people would have more success just pining and plunging. That's all man.

    And I have had just so much experience with me and others over 42 years and beginning with an MD, my father that these are the facts as I know them. Thanks for your time Austinite. I hope I haven't offended anyone. ...crazy mike

  27. #27
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    I do every time with OIL suspended compounds but rarely with WATER based compounds.

    FACT: most IV/IM/SQ treatments in clinic are administered in a water based vehicle, not oil.
    FACT: Drs. and nurses are trained and experienced in SQ/IV/IM administrations and know how to properly administer therapies - although there are some MDs I wouldn't let near me with a needle (lol)
    FACT: recreational (drug) users are largely inexperienced (initially) and run a greater risk of injecting into a vessel or overloading a capillary and causing a hematoma. Heck, many don't even know their muscle anatomy!!!!!

    The puss that some users describe upon aspiration is most commonly a cold pocket abscess where gear/oil previously injected into that area was not properly absorbed and formed a cold/pocketed abscess. Often people aren't even aware they have a cold/pocketed abscess because the infection remains trapped within the pocketed region.

  28. #28
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Come on Astin~ don't read what I'm not saying. I meant did your shot have the benefits it was supposed to have. I am not going to make a stupid example like your benching deal. You know that is a stupid analysis.

    I am just trying to factual here and there is really no need. As I had said not to argue, but you are they only one out of this that said they hit and injected into a vein. All I hear was stories like puss and it is serous and crap. I tell you if I was to MAIN LINE the oil I might be in trouble. But when IM ing it just isn't going to happen. We have all the novices stabbing and pulling out and shaking like this is some rocket science to inject IM and it just is not. Most all these people would have more success just pining and plunging. That's all man.

    And I have had just so much experience with me and others over 42 years and beginning with an MD, my father that these are the facts as I know them. Thanks for your time Austinite. I hope I haven't offended anyone. ...crazy mike
    Mike. I am telling you that I do not respond to Trenbolone . My body does not react to any of its positive effects. ever. This is why I don't use the compound. It's not about Trenbolone, I only said it because it's the only compound I injected IV. Any oil based product would have done the same thing to me. If your question is would an IV injection go to waste? Well of course not. That's where subQ and IM injections end up anyway. It's the slow release into the bloodstream that make for a smooth transition.

    I respect your experience, but you have to remember, that your experience is not relevant to others. Even if it was 100 years. Like Hazard said, just because you're OK, does not mean the next guy is.

    The entire point is very simple. Educate people on the issues that arise from injecting IV, and they can make their own decisions. But to insist that anyone can get away without aspirating is just an unfair generalization.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  29. #29
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "Austinites superior"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    17,119
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    I do every time with OIL suspended compounds but rarely with WATER based compounds.

    FACT: most IV/IM/SQ treatments in clinic are administered in a water based vehicle, not oil.
    FACT: Drs. and nurses are trained and experienced in SQ/IV/IM administrations and know how to properly administer therapies - although there are some MDs I wouldn't let near me with a needle (lol)
    FACT: recreational (drug) users are largely inexperienced (initially) and run a greater risk of injecting into a vessel or overloading a capillary and causing a hematoma. Heck, many don't even know their muscle anatomy!!!!!

    The puss that some users describe upon aspiration is most commonly a cold pocket abscess where gear/oil previously injected into that area was not properly absorbed and formed a cold/pocketed abscess. Often people aren't even aware they have a cold/pocketed abscess because the infection remains trapped within the pocketed region.
    Aka - sterile abscess. It's not actually a bacterial infection from a needle. That's why some don't even know they have it. Now imagine breaking the abscess and injecting more oil it in. No thanks
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  30. #30
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I do every time with OIL suspended compounds but rarely with WATER based compounds.

    FACT: most IV/IM/SQ treatments in clinic are administered in a water based vehicle, not oil.
    FACT: Drs. and nurses are trained and experienced in SQ/IV/IM administrations and know how to properly administer therapies - although there are some MDs I wouldn't let near me with a needle (lol)
    FACT: recreational (drug) users are largely inexperienced (initially) and run a greater risk of injecting into a vessel or overloading a capillary and causing a hematoma. Heck, many don't even know their muscle anatomy!!!!!

    The puss that some users describe upon aspiration is most commonly a cold pocket abscess where gear/oil previously injected into that area was not properly absorbed and formed a cold/pocketed abscess. Often people aren't even aware they have a cold/pocketed abscess because the infection remains trapped within the pocketed region.
    Where have you been. Damn I was hoping you would chime in whether I was right or wrong. Thank you. Ok I am a big boy and will say I learned about the puss pocket thing. Cool I just couldn't figure that one out.
    With all being said I will take the advice as last what Aust~ said and hazard. For me I just have never and that's that. The thing is for me, I know how to IV better than I should and I have never had am IM problem. I have an acute touch for what I do to me. Maybe I could, ... oops...but I would like to think I would know I'm in a vein before I dropped 1 or 2 cc's in that vein. I'm pretty methodical with it.
    Thanks for the thread guys. really thanks. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-20-2013 at 12:03 AM.

  31. #31
    probuild42's Avatar
    probuild42 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the cage!
    Posts
    620
    I say aspirate . I have been google researching and havent found any solid evidence that says aspiration is unnecessary. In fact all the reading shows aspiration to be a safe practice and should always be preformed. The only exception was vaccination im and sub q injections for which the reason was by not aspirating the patient recieved less discomfort during and post injection.

    I also agree the that the % of risk is low. IMO, rather be safe then sorry.

  32. #32
    Hazard's Avatar
    Hazard is online now "Austinites superior"
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    17,119
    Came across this..... I'll link the picture I took. This is for those who get post injection pain and/or swelling.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Not a discussion, a Question, do YOU aspirate or not ?-image-3003244585.jpg  
    Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear - Knockout_Power

    Hazard is 100% natural..... no toxins in my body..... nopers

    What do I think of EQ? There's no better compound to oil up your bike chain with. If you want more info on why this is the most over-rated and useless compound in bodybuilding..... just use the search function.

    NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......


  33. #33
    ottomaddox's Avatar
    ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Fairfax,CA.
    Posts
    2,963
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    On trt for 5 plus years and I do it every time. I've only pulled blood once.
    I pulled out the needle, switched pins and reshot.

  34. #34
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    ^ I never switch pins. Just re inject elsewhere.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  35. #35
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I pulled out the needle, switched pins and reshot.

    Thanks for coming back and letting us know
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    ^ I never switch pins. Just re inject elsewhere.
    I agree with Aust~ with this procedure. You will risk infection more by handling the needles and tip of the syringe. Your own body and blood will not contaminate yourself. Don't wipe it or touch it. But ya know guys I never pulled on out haaa lol !! ...crazy mike

  36. #36
    wmaousley's Avatar
    wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kuwait/Florida
    Posts
    3,224
    I do it out of habit mostly, it was taught to me by the Military and I have always stuck with it. Having said that, last year a guy pinned my shoulder and didnt asperate and I thought I was going to die. Seems some of the Test entered my blood stream and I started coughing and felt like I was going to hit the floor. I became pale and dizzy. It scared the hell out of me.

    Did you ever ask the nurse the reasoning behind her never asperating?

  37. #37
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    But tell me Aust~ so have you needed to pull out much or registered blood much. I'm curios. ...crazy mike

  38. #38
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ LowTestosterone.com ~ Monitor
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    29,548
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    But tell me Aust~ so have you needed to pull out much or registered blood much. I'm curios. ...crazy mike
    In 17 years, I probably drew blood about 7 or 8 times. Once in the delt, the rest in the quads.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  39. #39
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    449
    I've hit a vein with 3ml barrel full I mg 200 Cyp 2 I mg deca 200

  40. #40
    tectime's Avatar
    tectime is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    449
    Oops ****ing phone! Anyway hit vein 3 ml barrel full 1ml 200tes cyp 1 ml 200 deca I ml tren a100 once don'tkmowchiw much but wow instant cough, nasty taste in mouth, dropped to one knee head rush, instant hot flash that lasted about 10 mins then up and headed to gym! Wicked but not deadly for me, I've nicked several in all these yrs never any thing but blood squiring out and getting on your new rug !hahaha still I care not to aspirate . All the injections I've done vs the number of nicks and even that big whack stick not needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •