• 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By NaijaBoy

Thread: Critique my 10 week cycle

SeXc1985 is offline Associate Member

Critique my 10 week cycle

My Source came through people this is what i got and well below my budget

Triple blend: 100MG Testosterone Propionate , 100MG of Trenbolone Acetate, and 100MG of Masteron Propionater per ML

This is what im thinking:

1ML or 1.5 ML EOD wk 1-10 = 400 or 600 mgs test,tren ,mast wk
    HCG 500 iu wk
    letro 0.25 eod or ed ( i know i need armidex but i have letro in hand and i'm on a budget!)

PCT:
    Nolva 40/20/20/20? or 40/40/20/20?
    Clomid Standard 100/50/50/50

I know theirs a lot of you none ester mixing fans out there but **** man this shit looks exciting to pin... i can't wait!!!

I know with mixed compounds you can't manipulate the dosages but what you all think of 400-600 mgs week of test p, tren , mast?
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-18-2013 at 05:28 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Seriously mate if your on a tight budget then food is going to be a big problem and that is the most important thing you can take as much compounds as you like but if you don't eat no muscle

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Yeah what about your food , for on cycle , and PCT .

Also your clomid is a bit overkill .
    75/50/50/50
    Last edited by Reiid13; 12-18-2013 at 04:58 AM.

Ok brothers listen up! I appreciate your concerns about me being on a budget and food etc ..but Food is not an issue!!!

When i said i"m on a budget i meant for my cycle not food.I been lifting seriously 8 + years natural i know all about macros.

Now that that's cleared up does anyone have any critique on the compounds or cycle?

@Reiid13 i think 100/50/50/50 is standard protocol bro...

Here's my stats just to clear things up...

5'11
    205-215 lbs all natty
    28 y/o
    Cycle exp: 12 wk Test E
    Goals: Dry lean gains with strength increase
    1 1/2-2 g protien per body pound 300-450 carbs 50 g fat 3500-4500 calories day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0063.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	900.0 KB 
ID:	147097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131213_210921.jpg 
Views:	2896 
Size:	709.6 KB 
ID:	147098Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_6.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	147099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_3_2.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	147100Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_4_2.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	147101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131211_221035.jpg 
Views:	997 
Size:	828.1 KB 
ID:	147102

Well thats the food thing cleared up

Second cycle and jumping on the tren maybe not a good idea but thats up to you But since it a blend if you cant handle it as you know if you drop it you drop the lot no cycle so the 1ml eod would be a good place to start this time letro for a AI is hard to get right really strong as i have never used it i can't help you with that clomid is a bit high i would go wth the 100.50.50.50 or 75.50.50.50

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This is crazy. You plan on running 2 advanced compounds that you haven't run before on only your second cycle. Mast will do nothing for you at your bodyfat levels. You will be running tren as long as your test. You won't be able to titration your test dose up or down depending how the tren makes you feel, without the tren dose changing too. As Clarky says, if the sides get too much you can't just drop the tren without ending your cycle.

See why people don't like blends so much?

You make no mention of anything for prolactin control and Letro is difficult to judge to manage your e2 properly.

I think you should do another test only cycle and run an AI properly throughout, that coupled with a good diet, should give you plenty of gains.

Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is fine as Reid says. By your own admission last time you ran 100 you were getting emotional. Nolva at 40/20/20/20.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    This is crazy. You plan on running 2 advanced compounds that you haven't run before on only your second cycle. Mast will do nothing for you at your bodyfat levels. You will be running tren as long as your test. You won't be able to titration your test dose up or down depending how the tren makes you feel, without the tren dose changing too. As Clarky says, if the sides get too much you can't just drop the tren without ending your cycle.

See why people don't like blends so much?

You make no mention of anything for prolactin control and Letro is difficult to judge to manage your e2 properly.

I think you should do another test only cycle and run an AI properly throughout, that coupled with a good diet, should give you plenty of gains.

Clomid at 75/50/50/50 is fine as Reid says. By your own admissuion last time you ran 100 you were getting emotional. Nolva at 40/20/20/20.

Does numerous cycles of pro hormones count? I've done plenty of 19 nor , p tren p plex superdrol m drol h drol cycles with no sides I used nolva clomid for pct and cycle assist during and had letro on hand.

As for prolactin control are you suggesting arimidex ?

If 75/50/50/50 is ok then ill do that .

And as for dosage i think ill start with 1 ml eod

Adex is a AI. For prolactin you will need caber or prami have a read up on them
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Last edited by clarky.; 12-18-2013 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985 View Post
    Does numerous cycles of pro hormones count? I've done plenty of 19 nor , p tren p plex superdrol m drol h drol cycles with no sides I used nolva clomid for pct and cycle assist during and had letro on hand.

As for prolactin control are you suggesting arimidex ?

If 75/50/50/50 is ok then ill do that .

And as for dosage i think ill start with 1 ml eod
    No, multiple cycles of pro hormones don't count. You have no idea what sides you will get with the tren or mast as you haven't run them before.

And sometimes you can't see or feel sides. Ever get on cycle bloodwork to check your lipids?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I know nothing about the cycle as I have only theoretical knowledge however, keep lifting dead lifts like that and you will have no back left to train.

Also, if you have used anything except food to grow (as you have) you are no longer a natty, just FYI!

~T

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Adex is a AI. For prolactin you will need caber or prami have a read up on them
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Will do brother , thanks for the thread !

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I know nothing about the cycle as I have only theoretical knowledge however, keep lifting dead lifts like that and you will have no back left to train.

Also, if you have used anything except food to grow (as you have) you are no longer a natty, just FYI!

~T
    Wooooow brooooo.....do i possible have a hater??? i think so! you might punk me on this forum board but your not punking me in the gym bro. There is nothing wrong with my dead lift form ...tell that to the guys i lift
    dead lifts with every sunday that been lifting for 20 + years and my back is stronger then every. And i am all natty all the gains you see in those pics are nothing from lifting eating and sleeping, no ***** pro hormones or anything so instead of just being a fuking hater old fart..mabey tell me wtf im doing wrong in my lift. yea i have done ***** pro hormones before years ago thats when i was a huge noob pro hormones are for wannabes and i havent kept any gains from them at all thats why i am doing this all natty the right way and when im ready im going to do me a cycle of AAS! #Getlikeme #BeastMode

No, multiple cycles of pro hormones don't count. You have no idea what sides you will get with the tren or mast as you haven't run them before.

And sometimes you can't see or feel sides. Ever get on cycle bloodwork to check your lipids?
    No i can't say i have , i never have gotten bloodwork done on or off.. bad i know, i just make sure to have a solid pct cycle assist good ai and prolactin support i dont have any medical insurance or seen a docter in over 10 years!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Black pretty much has you covered. I dont like blends....if the sides are too strong even at liw dose you will end up dropping the whole cycle. you dont kmow how you will respon uet to tren and mast. I know its not going to matter and you will run this cycle anyway...but you need to at least start out light doses and work your way up. no more than 1 cc eod. what bf are you currently setting at?
    SeXc1985 likes this.

wizarddeath is offline Junior Member
    I am only on my first blast, but holy **** that is a lot of compounds for a second cycle(How are you natty if this is your second cycle?) You look pretty lean, but def do a BF % so you know for sure. Friend and I ran cycles at the same time, he was around 17-18% bf, a super built kid, but bulky. I was around 14.5% and we both agree it worked out better for me. Keep in mind that 200+, 2-3% quickly adds up to 6 lbs of fat.

I like to go with Austinite's post, first cycle just Test. If you've reached your genetic potential, 500 mg of test weekly is going to make huge gains with the right diet.

Make sure you read the Tren stickies too!
    SeXc1985 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Black pretty much has you covered. I dont like blends....if the sides are too strong even at liw dose you will end up dropping the whole cycle. you dont kmow how you will respon uet to tren and mast. I know its not going to matter and you will run this cycle anyway...but you need to at least start out light doses and work your way up. no more than 1 cc eod. what bf are you currently setting at?
    1 cc = 1 ml?

18-20% bf ? I'm going to start doing cardio one day on one day off until i drop into my desired bf % range then taper down to like cardio 2 days wk for maintenance.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    1 cc = 1 ml?

18-20% bf ? I'm going to start doing cardio one day on one day off until i drop into my desired bf % range then taper down to like cardio 2 days wk for maintenance.
    yes 1 cc is 1 ml. I just use that term. try lowering your bodyfat before you start the cycle bro. cardio will help, but dont forget about.that diet

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    yes 1 cc is 1 ml. I just use that term. try lowering your bodyfat before you start the cycle bro. cardio will help, but dont forget about.that diet
    For sure brother i'm on it! I'm leaving here for the gym in about 20 mins , hitting back hard tonight get some awesome pumps then cardio after 1 mile minimum.

Thanks for posting and all your advice brother , it is not taken for granted.

Nice back btw!!!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    thanks brother. anytime.
    SeXc1985 likes this.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I am a newb but I'll never touch a blend. When I saw my first blend I thought why the hell would anyone ever do that.

Buy a vial of each and blend your own when you pin, you can drop/adjust on the fly.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wooooow brooooo.....do i possible have a hater??? i think so! you might punk me on this forum board but your not punking me in the gym bro. There is nothing wrong with my dead lift form ...tell that to the guys i lift
    dead lifts with every sunday that been lifting for 20 + years and my back is stronger then every. And i am all natty all the gains you see in those pics are nothing from lifting eating and sleeping, no ***** pro hormones or anything so instead of just being a fuking hater old fart..mabey tell me wtf im doing wrong in my lift. yea i have done ***** pro hormones before years ago thats when i was a huge noob pro hormones are for wannabes and i havent kept any gains from them at all thats why i am doing this all natty the right way and when im ready im going to do me a cycle of AAS! #Getlikeme #BeastMode
    Keeping gains or not, if you used pro-hormones you are not natty.

~T

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Keeping gains or not, if you used pro-hormones you are not natty.

~T
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-19-2013 at 04:38 AM.

So i just picked up some more gear to add to my cycle!!! Now calm down i know what your thinking wtf is he CRAZY!?!? Well turns out i did the math wrong and only had enough mgs to run a 5 week cycle lol. The blends threw me off. So i figured this,instead of running the tri blend which has the big bad trenbolone acetate through out my whole cycle im just gonna run it at the tail end of my cycle.

So here is the math:

X2 Test Prop 100mg/ml 20 ml vial= 4000 mgs
    x3 Masteron prop 100mg/ml 10 ml vial= 3000 mgs
    X2 Triple blend: 100MG Testosterone Propionate , 100MG of Trenbolone Acetate, and 100MG of Masteron Propionater per ML 300mg/ml 10 ml vials= 2000 mgs each compound.

Total: Test Prop 6000 mgs
    Masteron Prop 5000 mgs
    Tren Ace 2000 mgs

My cycle wk 1-10

Test P 600 mgs wk 1-10
    Mast P 500 mgs wk 1-10
    Tren A 400 mgs wk 6-10
    HCG 500 iu wk 1-10

AI Arimidex 0.25 eod dosage upped if needed
    lactin support prami: Dosage on this? Is this absolutely necessary?

PCT When do i start? 2 week after last shot of test ? wk 12-16?
    Nolv 40/20/20/20
    Clo 75/50/50/50

Am i missing anything?

I got 23 g 1.5 syringes for glutes

23 g 1 syringes for quads

18 g 1.5 needles for withdrawing oils

29 g 1cc insulin syringes for HCG

Wipes

Food

supps

Am i missing anything?
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-19-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Why the need still for mast? As I stated above it will be pointless unless you start using it below 12% bodyfat. Otherwise it's a complete waste. Unless, of course, you are trying to lose some of the hairs on your head.

If I were you (and I will be running this cycle next) I would run something along the lines of

Test P 150mg EOD weeks 1-8
    Tren A 100mg EOD weeks 1-6
    Arimidex 0.25mg EOD weeks 1-8
    HCG 250ius x 2 pw. Weeks 1-8

Your PCT is fine but it starts 3 days after your last pin

Yes, caber or prami on hand

It's your second cycle man,there's really no need for tren but as you are clearly going to run it anyway then keep it simple. As above.
    SeXc1985 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Why the need still for mast? As I stated above it will be pointless unless you start using it below 12% bodyfat. Otherwise it's a complete waste. Unless, of course, you are trying to lose some of the hairs on your head.

If I were you (and I will be running this cycle next) I would run something along the lines of

Test P 150mg EOD weeks 1-8
    Tren A 100mg EOD weeks 1-6
    Arimidex 0.25mg EOD weeks 1-8
    HCG 250ius x 2 pw. Weeks 1-8

Your PCT is fine but it starts 3 days after your last pin

Yes, caber or prami on hand

It's your second cycle man,there's really no need for tren but as you are clearly going to run it anyway then keep it simple. As above.
    What about backing the tren WAY down, to say 100mg per WEEK to see how your body reacts. All the reading about tren sides has me scared of it.

Whenever I decide to pick up tren, I'm going to start super low and slowly work up, starting at 100mg EOD is 300 - 400 per week

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    What about backing the tren WAY down, to say 100mg per WEEK to see how your body reacts. All the reading about tren sides has me scared of it.

Whenever I decide to pick up tren, I'm going to start super low and slowly work up, starting at 100mg EOD is 300 - 400 per week
    350mg per week. I don't think that's overly adventurous as a first time. Believe me, I'm pretty cautious but 350mg I believe is a good start.

If you want to start low go with 200mg.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Hello again! So i gave my source back what i had and picked up some Test P and Equipoise for my second cycle as clearly i am not ready for tren and masteron .

I was doing some research and read on how Test P is a short ester and Equipoise is a very long ester but people have ran these compounds together and had very good results.

Is it true? to get the most out of equipoise you need to run a cycle 14 wks or longer? and doesn't Test P reach it's full potential at 8 wks?

So this is what im thinking i want to run a cycle anywhere from 12-15 wks @ 600-750 mgs Test per wk and 600-700 mgs EQ per wk?

And i believe EQ is a mild compound so i don't think its to advanced for my second cycle and Test P is one of the most popular expensive testosterone out there also known for the less water retention.

I don't mind pining EOD with Test P but when do i pin EQ? Every 3 days twice wk?

Tell me what you guy's think or how you think i should run this cycle my ears are all open, remember i want lean dry gains with str increase with minimum to zero sides.

Ok, why the need to add other compounds when your first and only cycle wasn't run very well? Not sure why you feel the need to go up to 750mg as a second cycle either. Especially when you want minimal sides. You need to learn to control the test sides before adding anything else to the mix.

Eq is perfectly fine though. For oiling your bike chain.

Just run test only at 500-600mg per week with correct ancillaries this time, and a good diet and you will be pleased with the results. Choose prop so your cycle is shorter, you can start PCT quicker and get on your next cycle quicker.
    SeXc1985 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you still got a lot more research to do. We cannot do your homework for you. Take about another month or two to do some more research. You almost f***ed your whole system up with that tren mast cycle. Before you say anything slick, no I'm not hating on you as that's an impressive dead lift. Just telling you what some guys are thinking and not saying. Ps: sometimes less is more. Good luck
    SeXc1985 likes this.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Hello again! So i gave my source back what i had and picked up some Test P and Equipoise for my second cycle as clearly i am not ready for tren and masteron .

I was doing some research and read on how Test P is a short ester and Equipoise is a very long ester but people have ran these compounds together and had very good results.

Is it true? to get the most out of equipoise you need to run a cycle 14 wks or longer? and doesn't Test P reach it's full potential at 8 wks?

So this is what im thinking i want to run a cycle anywhere from 12-15 wks @ 600-750 mgs Test per wk and 600-700 mgs EQ per wk?

And i believe EQ is a mild compound so i don't think its to advanced for my second cycle and Test P is one of the most popular expensive testosterone out there also known for the less water retention.

I don't mind pining EOD with Test P but when do i pin EQ? Every 3 days twice wk?

Tell me what you guy's think or how you think i should run this cycle my ears are all open, remember i want lean dry gains with str increase with minimum to zero sides.
    Dude? Just start pinning. It sounds like youre waiting for a green light so go for it. You seem to want to use extra compounds with no understanding of what they do or why people use them. So just go for it and see how it goes. Whats the worst that could happen, right? Im sure you know what your I for with the high bp and rbc. As long as your nips aint sensitive youre good right?

WRONG! take some advice. Save your body the stress and damage until you learn what you are doing and how to minimize those effects. APPLIED KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM BEING HUMBLE AND ACCEPTING THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN

>good luck<
    "He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it"

Thanks guy's i think..?? but just so theirs no misunderstanding , I've been doing research for years i do not consider my self a beginner what so ever but i am also not a expert or a know it all either.I know theirs people on here with far superior experience and knowledge and that's why i been a member on the board since 2009 tyvm. I'm learning more and more everyday i been waiting years to do a cycle and yea it may seem like i ask a lot of questions or change my cycle around but i do research what the compounds do, you think im going to get gear and not know wtf it does? i just want my cycle to be the best one suited for me and the best experience and what your guy's opinions are. And as of right now my cycle is on hold because just by tweaking my diet macros and fuking hitting the gym like hulk!!!! with proper form and work out routine im getting stronger and bigger everyday! its like a fkin science project i'm hooked! I had no idea how much intelligence actually goes into body building it's not all about just lifting in the gym, i eat sleep breath body building

Well after doing a bit of research this is the cycle i'm going to do with the gear i have.

My Cycle:
    Test P 600 mgs wk 1-14(Going to run the test p 2 weeks longer then the EQ and then right into pct 3 days after last test injection)
    EQ 600 mgs wk 1-12( Front loading 1200 mgs wk for first 2 weeks with no test then after that 600 mgs eq with 600 mgs test p per wk)
    HCG 500 iu wk 1-14

AI arimidex 0.25 eod

PCT(Starting 3 day's after last pin)
    40/20/20/20/20 nolva
    75/50/50/50/50 clomid
    (over kill for 14 wk cycle?)
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-22-2013 at 05:01 AM.

Good luck
    Last edited by Back In Black; 12-22-2013 at 05:43 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

HAHA THANKS
    Good luck
    Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-22-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Well after doing a bit of research this is the cycle i'm going to do with the gear i have.

My Cycle:
    Test P 600 mgs wk 1-14(Going to run the test p 2 weeks longer then the EQ and then right into pct 3 days after last test injection)
    EQ 600 mgs wk 1-12( Front loading 1200 mgs wk for first 2 weeks with no test then after that 600 mgs eq with 600 mgs test p per wk)
    HCG 500 iu wk 1-14

AI arimidex 0.25 eod

PCT(Starting 3 day's after last pin)
    40/20/20/20/20 nolva
    75/50/50/50/50 clomid
    (over kill for 14 wk cycle?)
    What do you guy's think about this cycle? test prop is the only type of test i have or i would use a longer ester test for sure and i'm front loading the eq to shorten the cycle length down since eq is such along ester and prop is very short.

And what about my pct? is it over kill for 14 wk cycle or should i just do the standard pct 40/20/20/20 and 75/50/50/50?

You can either help me or not , but if not please do not post..no need to boost your fake post counts

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985

What do you guy's think about this cycle? test prop is the only type of test i have or i would use a longer ester test for sure and i'm front loading the eq to shorten the cycle length down since eq is such along ester and prop is very short.

And what about my pct? is it over kill for 14 wk cycle or should i just do the standard pct 40/20/20/20 and 75/50/50/50?

You can either help me or not , but if not please do not post..no need to boost your fake post counts
    EQ is garbage. You've been told already.

If you can't accept the criticism, take your fragile ego elsewhere.

The threads don't belong to you. This is an OPEN forum. Members are free to respond as they like.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    EQ is garbage. You've been told already.

If you can't accept the criticism, take your fragile ego elsewhere.

The threads don't belong to you. This is an OPEN forum. Members are free to respond as they like.
    I'm sure your the one with the fragile ego brother. +1

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeXc1985

I'm sure your the one with the fragile ego brother. +1
    Ok, whatever you say boy. Lmao

Keep going, you apparently don't know shit and I sure as shit am not your brother, moron. Kids like you (yes, that's exactly how you're acting) need to learn the hard way....it keeps physicians like myself in business fixing your broke ass physiology.

Last edited by SeXc1985; 12-23-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Thread Information