Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Gyno help.

chestbrahs is offline New Member

Gyno help.

Hey guys quick question, I'm currently running my first cycle of 500mg of test e, 30 mg of dbol along side ghrp - 6 and hcg 2 weeks in. I'm only 3 days in but already noticed only my left nipple is a little bit sore, I genuinely think I'm just being paranoid but just to be on the safe side has any one heard of gyno kicking in 3 days in? And yes Iam rubbing an AI .5 adex every other day, I took first tab today, and have nolva on hand. Any advice at all is appreciated even if it is just telling me I'm paranoid and jumping on the gyno bandwagon to fast.

Thanks guys

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Controversial but 21 male, 5.11ft 174 lbs 12% been lifting 3 years

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Too much for your first cycle, why so many compounds? You know you're too young as well. You should stop now (no pct needed) and get a few years more training under your belt before you consider aas.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    you need to stop the cycle man, I know its hard but you will save yourself some problems

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Too much for your first cycle, why so many compounds? You know you're too young as well. You should stop now (no pct needed) and get a few years more training under your belt before you consider aas.
    Wait but I though more was better? Oh yeah that's only for money and sex....

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, your username gives the game away really but

Too young
    Too many compounds
    Too light

Stop everything now and get yourself educated.

Learn how to eat to gain over the next few years we have a great nutrition forum you should be spending lots of time there, as well as our lifting section. You lost 16lbs in the last 2 months and less than half of that was fat, you have some learning to do.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 01-19-2014 at 04:52 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Can always get the surgery op

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Should stop it ASAP your going to grow so much from 21-25 you don't need it. What you do need it is an exercise and nutrition plan. You will lose any gains quickly and never retain permanently. But natural muscle can be maintained easily for a lifetime.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people who are gyno prone early on seem to have issues through out and it's always a battle for it not to flair up.

Stick around an learn about nutrition more. Learn about the proper way to cycle and what all to use as in AI and to keep on hand in case you run into issues down the road if you decide to cycle again. Also #1 rule of thumb is to know all your blood work before cycle, during cycle and after cycle. You need to keep on eye on your E2 especially since your gyno prone.

Appreciate the advice guys, as silly as it sounds it would be too hard to stop just like that, however I may chuck the dbol and ghrp-6 and continue 500mg per week with hcg and pct In 10 weeks, if however I get adverse affects or feel I'm out my depth a couple of weeks in il chuck the towel in. And probably just train natrual after this untill 25 as far away as it sounds.. Il get blood work down aswell and post it up here

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Well, your username gives the game away really but Too young Too many compounds Too light Stop everything now and get yourself educated. Learn how to eat to gain over the next few years we have a great nutrition forum you should be spending lots of time there, as well as our lifting section. You lost 16lbs in the last 2 months and less than half of that was fat, you have some learning to do.
    it wasn't 16 lbs I was cutting and and researching cycles etc at that point it was more 10 lbs and that in my opinion was too much due to the fact I got the flu which made eating impossible, I don't understand how you can judge how much of that was fat without actually being in my shoes or know me, as far as learning goes nutrition, fitness plans and overall knowledge I would beat you hands down, don't make assumptions because of my age, I already stated it was controversial

Well, your username gives the game away really but Too young Too many compounds Too light Stop everything now and get yourself educated. Learn how to eat to gain over the next few years we have a great nutrition forum you should be spending lots of time there, as well as our lifting section. You lost 16lbs in the last 2 months and less than half of that was fat, you have some learning to do.
    however I do appreciate your response not the manner however despite your best intentions

Quote Originally Posted by chestbrahs
    it wasn't 16 lbs I was cutting and and researching cycles etc at that point it was more 10 lbs and that in my opinion was too much due to the fact I got the flu which made eating impossible, I don't understand how you can judge how much of that was fat without actually being in my shoes or know me, as far as learning goes nutrition, fitness plans and overall knowledge I would beat you hands down, don't make assumptions because of my age, I already stated it was controversial
    I can only go by the figures you have quoted. 190lbs at 14% and now 174lbs at 12%. You tell me where I am wrong?

You know more than me? LMFAO, grow up sunshine I did my first cycle before you came out of your dads cock!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I had my bodyfat tested by a pt after my cut and if mesured 12.1% I guessed my bf on previous post which is stated with "roughly". Did I mention I knew more about you on the topic of steriods & cycles? Nope I said I knew more about nutrition, routines and overall gym knowledge, I'm not going to sit here and say I know more about cycles than you when Iam Infact knowingly making a controversial decision by taking them
    At 21 however there's differnt sides to that theory , again I appreciate you input but the fact you negated my question " could gyno develop after a mere 4 Days" and jumped on the "your too young and don't know enough" bandwagon

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    LOL if he knows everything why is he posting? Why bother with it...maybe if I stick around ill learn something...carry on carry on

Ok. Bra (you do know that's an item of ladies underwear don't you). Tell me, if you have superior knowledge how the fvck do you only weigh 174lbs at your height with that bodyfat?

Tell you what, why don't you be our resident nutrition expert in the nutrition forum for the next week? I'll gladly spend some time there 'learning' from your sage advice!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    LOL if he knows everything why is he posting? Why bother with it...maybe if I stick around ill learn something...carry on carry on
    Is he contributing to the nutrition forum? If his knowledge on the topic is vast, he can certainly help others who lack knowledge in the area. I realize his question isn't nutrition based but I'm hoping beyond this thread, we'll see contributions to the nutrition section for the benefit of others.

Regarding gynecomastia , many will self diagnose gyno when in fact it could as easily be edema and not true gyno.

Look I never once said I have an inch of the knowledge the vast majority have on steriods hence why I'm here whining like a noob about sore left chest 4 days in, In relation you your why am I only blah blah, I could play the old ectomorph genetic card, but realistically it's just down life, sometimes I'm too busy and don't get that meal in here or there, I have other responsibilities apart from gym unfortunately, but iv made sure I have plenty of space in the next 3 months and restructured my diet and routine to tailor fit my needs and changes in weight. As for the name "chestbrahs" he's an austrlian bb'er, yeah mabye a silly name but who's here to judge usernames when people are asking questions regarding health, and yeah your mabye right I will take an active role in the nutrition forum I wouldn't mind directly answering people's questions without scrutinising there age, weight or general knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Is he contributing to the nutrition forum? If his knowledge on the topic is vast, he can certainly help others who lack knowledge in the area. I realize his question isn't nutrition based but I'm hoping beyond this thread, we'll see contributions to the nutrition section for the benefit of others. Regarding gynecomastia, many will self diagnose gyno when in fact it could as easily be edema and not true gyno.
    Appreciate that response first person to adresses the actual topic

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Op- no clue where you get off on telling back in black that you know more about diet and nutrition then him. You do not know him. Your a young punk! Why are you a punk cause you had to say "I know more then you about nutrition etc" that's a punk, ignorant, and very immature attitude.
    Nutrition is always changing, it's a science and we are all Learning more daily. Your barely out of high school. Give me a break.

many already gave you things to read about gyno. But since your running an oral yes its possible to have mild gyno in 4 days I believe. It's so hard to judge cause you have zero clue how your body reacts to test only cycle cause you failed to listen to anyone and run test only as your first cycle. Let alone run anything at your age.

p.s. fyi- my little sisters bf who has never lifted a weight is 5'11 188 at probably 17%. Just think if he was a superior diet expert like you!

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Op- no clue where you get off on telling back in black that you know more about diet and nutrition then him. You do not know him. Your a young punk! Why are you a punk cause you had to say "I know more then you about nutrition etc" that's a punk, ignorant, and very immature attitude. Nutrition is always changing, it's a science and we are all Learning more daily. Your barely out of high school. Give me a break. many already gave you things to read about gyno. But since your running an oral yes its possible to have mild gyno in 4 days I believe. It's so hard to judge cause you have zero clue how your body reacts to test only cycle cause you failed to listen to anyone and run test only as your first cycle. Let alone run anything at your age. p.s. fyi- my little sisters bf who has never lifted a weight is 5'11 188 at probably 17%. Just think if he was a superior diet expert like you!
    oh so I guess we studied and graduated alongside each other? Can't mind you being on my course or seeing you in the exam hall or graduation, dang must of missed you buddy, if kicked dbol out of the cycle for the meanwhile and see how I react, could be a muscle tear due to new routine who knows, that's nice to hear about your sister, but I would assume her bodyfat is a lot more higher than that taking into consideration she has little muscle mass, I would mabye advise you to show her a few Clen related posts on here, good luck keep me posted with her results shel get there

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chestbrahs View Post
    oh so I guess we studied and graduated alongside each other? Can't mind you being on my course or seeing you in the exam hall or graduation, dang must of missed you buddy, if kicked dbol out of the cycle for the meanwhile and see how I react, could be a muscle tear due to new routine who knows, that's nice to hear about your sister, but I would assume her bodyfat is a lot more higher than that taking into consideration she has little muscle mass, I would mabye advise you to show her a few Clen related posts on here, good luck keep me posted with her results shel get there

I hate to fuel these stupid threads, but I found the problem, OP can't read...mr brassiere, it would be beneficial for you to pay close attention to what you read as you clearly miss things, like bf in that last post, that means boy friend

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump
    I hate to fuel these stupid threads, but I found the problem, OP can't read...mr brassiere, it would be beneficial for you to pay close attention to what you read as you clearly miss things, like bf in that last post, that means boy friend
    apologises I stand corrected, even so higher bodyfat, all I was wanting to know was about gyno could
    It act so fast no about somones boyfriend, this is why forums are so neglected and you wonder why people don't understand about pct and cycles as they aren't giving the relevant Information and end up making there own assumptions or asking someone down the gym, if only people would give the big "your too young warning so some more research, BUT IF YOU must do this and that"

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A pulled muscle in your chest? You have an itchy or ache nipple and you think you may have pulled something. Anyways you started an oral and the test really is not in your system yet but the oral is.sometimes the body does odd things when hormones are adjusting. Reason we wait till older and run a test only so we have a single compound to worry about.
    yes ditch the oral. And ditch the cycle imo. It will be better for your gains in the future also.

Look I never once said I have an inch of the knowledge the vast majority have on steriods hence why I'm here whining like a noob about sore left chest 4 days in, In relation you your why am I only blah blah, I could play the old ectomorph genetic card, but realistically it's just down life, sometimes I'm too busy and don't get that meal in here or there, I have other responsibilities apart from gym unfortunately, but iv made sure I have plenty of space in the next 3 months and restructured my diet and routine to tailor fit my needs and changes in weight. As for the name "chestbrahs" he's an austrlian bb'er, yeah mabye a silly name but who's here to judge usernames when people are asking questions regarding health, and yeah your mabye right I will take an active role in the nutrition forum I wouldn't mind directly answering people's questions without scrutinising there age, weight or general knowledge.
    Life does get in the way yes. But it gets in the way on AAS too. Of you can't grow you aren't eating enough. If you manage to gain anything on cycle you won't retain any of it of you don't eat enough.

I'm aware who chestbrah is. He is the brother of that dead drug addict rent boy. They are both irresponsible role models and have done far more harm than good for this lifestyle.

I'm pleased to see you are a graduate but learning in this game isn't always best from a book. So I will be interested to see what you post in the nutrition forum and why. Let's see if you know my than my paper diplomas and real life experience.

As for the ret of your your claims that you know more about 'fitness plans' and 'overall gym knowledge'? Well, this isn't a fitness forum so I really don't give a flying fvck if you know how to be fitter than I know how to be. I'm not that interested in being fit. But let me tell you I have worked with professional golfers, footballers and international rugby players on their fitness,strength and nutrition. And wtf is 'general gym knowledge' that you are better than everyone at?

Oh, and you should have fixed your diet and ran it for months before you started your cycle.

See you in the nutrition forum, there's so,e threads that could do with a response
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Life does get in the way yes. But it gets in the way on AAS too. Of you can't grow you aren't eating enough. If you manage to gain anything on cycle you won't retain any of it of you don't eat enough. I'm aware who chestbrah is. He is the brother of that dead drug addict rent boy. They are both irresponsible role models and have done far more harm than good for this lifestyle. I'm pleased to see you are a graduate but learning in this game isn't always best from a book. So I will be interested to see what you post in the nutrition forum and why. Let's see if you know my than my paper diplomas and real life experience. As for the ret of your your claims that you know more about 'fitness plans' and 'overall gym knowledge'? Well, this isn't a fitness forum so I really don't give a flying fvck if you know how to be fitter than I know how to be. I'm not that interested in being fit. But let me tell you I have worked with professional golfers, footballers and international rugby players on their fitness,strength and nutrition. And wtf is 'general gym knowledge' that you are better than everyone at? Oh, and you should have fixed your diet and ran it for months before you started your cycle. See you in the nutrition forum, there's so,e threads that could do with a response
    cycles and nutrition, fitness plans and gym knowledge all go hand In hand , and I said I adjusted my diet for this cycle as you the more you weigh the more you take in, simple therefore planning a diet plan to adapt to every lb I gain was what I ment, yeah cya in the nutrition forum buddy il mabye even make you a plan free or charge

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    A pulled muscle in your chest? You have an itchy or ache nipple and you think you may have pulled something. Anyways you started an oral and the test really is not in your system yet but the oral is.sometimes the body does odd things when hormones are adjusting. Reason we wait till older and run a test only so we have a single compound to worry about. yes ditch the oral. And ditch the cycle imo. It will be better for your gains in the future also.
    it's more than a itch now, few pains around the chest, initially I thought gyno but it's more pains in the left chest, which yes il stop dianobol and take a trip to docs of it continues, I appreciate you input but I will continue the test e unless any adverse effects pop up, and I will then get bw done after pct and post results to see if this cycle has limited me or everything's fine, either way il post it up even if it's an " I told you so" response from yourself I can take criticism and live with the consequences as I was big enough to take on the responsibilities

cycles and nutrition, fitness plans and gym knowledge all go hand In hand , and I said I adjusted my diet for this cycle as you the more you weigh the more you take in, simple therefore planning a diet plan to adapt to every lb I gain was what I ment, yeah cya in the nutrition forum buddy il mabye even make you a plan free or charge
    Well you clearly separated general gym knowledge to nutrition and 'fitness' plans so I am safe to assume that you mean something different.

Yeah, you can write me a plan. In fact, I'm gonna start a thread in there so you can help me.......
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well you clearly separated general gym knowledge to nutrition and 'fitness' plans so I am safe to assume that you mean something different. Yeah, you can write me a plan. In fact, I'm gonna start a thread in there so you can help me.......
    u can even message me personally on my fb for instant response =]

Well you clearly separated general gym knowledge to nutrition and 'fitness' plans so I am safe to assume that you mean something different. Yeah, you can write me a plan. In fact, I'm gonna start a thread in there so you can help me.......
    neither of us are wanting to be proven wrong even if it means me making you a plan haha bring the challenge on

neither of us are wanting to be proven wrong even if it means me making you a plan haha bring the challenge on
    You won't prove me wrong mate, I haven't made any claims.

I'm waiting
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

u can even message me personally on my fb for instant response =]
    I'm too old for Facebook. I'd rather spend my time doing something constructive.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Wait till you can't get an erection and you got low test that's when the serious shit starts, sore nipples are nothing to what's coming.

Stop the cycle and learn how to eat correctly to gain muscle and how to train properly to stimulate growth

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Wait till you can't get an erection and you got low test that's when the serious shit starts, sore nipples are nothing to what's coming. Stop the cycle and learn how to eat correctly to gain muscle and how to train properly to stimulate growth
    thanks for Input buddy yes I'am aware of the erection issues and many more than come with steroids , believe me I know about eating correctly and train, look I'm not the first and won't be the last to take steroids under the 25 year old rule to thumb, I appreciate your concern though

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    chestbrahs…..Hi! Did you happen to notice the amount of post counts of the members who are trying to help you? If you are logged in from your computer, you will realize these ppl have a cumulative of 100,000 post counts and the ability to help you if you act on their advice.

That's one thing about this forum, members do care about your health and will warn you before you do some permanent damage. Now the other thing about this place, is these same members will help you even tho you had a bumpy start on this thread. It's a forgiving place but your window of opportunity is coming near. No one is going to waste their time on ppl who don't want to help themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    chestbrahs.....Hi! Did you happen to notice the amount of post counts of the members who are trying to help you? If you are logged in from your computer, you will realize these ppl have a cumulative of 100,000 post counts and the ability to help you if you act on their advice. That's one thing about this forum, members do care about your health and will warn you before you do some permanent damage. Now the other thing about this place, is these same members will help you even tho you had a bumpy start on this thread. It's a forgiving place but your window of opportunity is coming near. No one is going to waste their time on ppl who don't want to help themselves.
    hey, nice to meet you I really do want to help myself hence why I came on the forum hoping for help, I didn't intend to up set anyone or cause a disturbance but all I wanted to know was could gyno of kicked in within days, as of yet I have only received one answer and everyone else neglected it and told me I'm to young etc, now I appreciate everyone looking out for me but I choose this route knowing of the consequences I could face and now when I need help by asking a perfectly sensible question I don get the answer, you yourself have negated the question and instead questioned me as a person

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    thanks for Input buddy yes I'am aware of the erection issues and many more than come with steroids, believe me I know about eating correctly and train, look I'm not the first and won't be the last to take steroids under the 25 year old rule to thumb, I appreciate your concern though
    I guess then you will learn the hard way.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chestbrahs
    hey, nice to meet you I really do want to help myself hence why I came on the forum hoping for help, I didn't intend to up set anyone or cause a disturbance but all I wanted to know was could gyno of kicked in within days, as of yet I have only received one answer and everyone else neglected it and told me I'm to young etc, now I appreciate everyone looking out for me but I choose this route knowing of the consequences I could face and now when I need help by asking a perfectly sensible question I don get the answer, you yourself have negated the question and instead questioned me as a person
    I cant advise u bc I have gyno all the time. Rotflmao. It's a good thing to seek help. It's irresponsible to ignore the advise from seasoned experienced members. It's ok to acknowledge this experiment of yours is not getting the desires results.

I wish u the very best and Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information