Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slfmade

Thread: Make me great, possible first cycle.

jealous1senv is offline New Member

Make me great, possible first cycle.

Hey all may possibly doing a first cycle soon, so far i have this made up, but will listen to anyones recommendations. I plan to compete and i've been told i have loads of potential.]

Stats: 24, height: 6'0 weight: 200-5 bf: probably around 12. years training 5+

Cycle is looking like this ...very basic. want to start off right and ease my way into things. im in this for the long run and realize gains are the best when made slow and stable.

Test E- week 1-12 500mg, My question is for a base that i already have, should i up the dose to say 750mg a week or should i stay low?

Dbol -20mg/ed week 1-2 week 3-6 40mg/ed

week 13-14 come off everything besides adex .25 EOD.. (SHOULD THIS BE CHANGED OR USED AT ALL?)

week 15 40mg nolva ed, Week 16: 40mg nolva/ed Weeek: 17 20mg nolva ED

Start another cycle after that*

DURING CYCLE - week 1-12 proviron 50mg/day and Anastrozole/ adex only if getting very bloated and gyno 0.25 eod (QUESTION: should i start adex on day one or should i wait till i start getting sensitive nipples?) theres's too many mixed reviews on that.

support supplements

Creatine
    fishoil
    biotin
    NAC
    ALA
    Milk Thistle.
    Liver dextox after dbol usage

Diet and training will be 100% on point, i know my body very well and how i respond to foods. i have no questions on that part.

My main concerns is the dosages and when to use them on cycle. ie: nolva or adex etc.. i see alot of mixed reviews everywhere and its confusing the hell out of me. Will taking a low dose of adex (0.25) EOD on cylce stop too much estrogen from me growing? I want my gains, but health is number one first.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please read this and then come back and let us know what questions you have.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    jealous1senv likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jealous1senv
    Hey all may possibly doing a first cycle soon, so far i have this made up, but will listen to anyones recommendations. I plan to compete and i've been told i have loads of potential.] Stats: 24, height: 6'0 weight: 200-5 bf: probably around 12. years training 5+ Cycle is looking like this ...very basic. want to start off right and ease my way into things. im in this for the long run and realize gains are the best when made slow and stable. Test E- week 1-12 500mg, My question is for a base that i already have, should i up the dose to say 750mg a week or should i stay low? Dbol-20mg/ed week 1-2 week 3-6 40mg/ed week 13-14 come off everything besides adex .25 EOD.. (SHOULD THIS BE CHANGED OR USED AT ALL?) week 15 40mg nolva ed, Week 16: 40mg nolva/ed Weeek: 17 20mg nolva ED Start another cycle after that* DURING CYCLE - week 1-12 proviron 50mg/day and Anastrozole/ adex only if getting very bloated and gyno 0.25 eod (QUESTION: should i start adex on day one or should i wait till i start getting sensitive nipples?) theres's too many mixed reviews on that. support supplements Creatine fishoil biotin NAC ALA Milk Thistle. Liver dextox after dbol usage Diet and training will be 100% on point, i know my body very well and how i respond to foods. i have no questions on that part. My main concerns is the dosages and when to use them on cycle. ie: nolva or adex etc.. i see alot of mixed reviews everywhere and its confusing the hell out of me. Will taking a low dose of adex (0.25) EOD on cylce stop too much estrogen from me growing? I want my gains, but health is number one first.
    Sounds like your on point with everything pretty much. Done your research. Just check out that link posted above.

Good luck brochacho

~Base

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Please read this and then come back and let us know what questions you have.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

What he said^^ there are a few changes you need to make.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information