Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: AI dose for Letro

davesah1 is offline Member

Talking AI dose for Letro

Doing some research and Letro seems to work best on tren bc it helps inhibit either prolactin or progesterone. Anyway I'm running
    500mg test and
    500 tren ace every week

Last cycle I ran test at 500mg and used aromasin at 3mg ED and retained a bit of water got that puffy look, but never reached the level of itchy nips or anything and when I bumped it up to 6mg ED I seemed to have normal water retention and suffered no signs of low E.
    Now that im using letro and on tren what would the dose be? I'm thinking start at .25mg EOD and see how that treats me. (After the first week on pinning bc I feel the test doenst aromatize much at first while body is adapting to exogenous test).
    I heard some bad shit about letro like limp dick and dry joints, etc. Tren Ace I know is legit and gave me little to no sides besides aggro and sweats last time but I sampled it at 250mg a week for 3 weeks.
    Any advice is appreciated.
    Not worried about PCT( last time was a breeze) will run tren for 12w and test for 16w, im not coming off both at once. That just seems like a highway to loses of precious gains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I like LETRO really well. I have never had any negative sides with its proper use.
    With AI's people often just take too much. Just like you did with the AROMASIN
    do the same with the LETROZOLE . Start low and adjust accordingly if needed.
    BG likes this.

davesah1 is offline Member
    thanks man.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Can you cite where you read letro will inhibit PRL or PGR? Not talking about it doing so through managing E2 either bc all AIs will do that not just letro...

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member
    ^ I'm curious too. This is news to me.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First tren run?

Second cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Letro does work well but like Alin said becareful with the dosing. I had things get out of control.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Much easier to increase dose cause you feel gyno signs then deal with killing estro.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    300-350mcg eod works well for me on 500mg test e and 600mg tren e every week I am gyno prone, small lumps under nipples from puberty, this dosage they are fine where as adex at any dose doesn't do jack and they will grow.. Will only ever use letro from now on, had to use letro in heavy doses twice in previous cycles to reverse large lumps caused by adex not helping at all, recovery was terrible to say the least.. Now controlling the issue with low dose letro from day 1 all is good and sex drive is the best it's ever been on a cycle
    Last edited by auswest; 04-20-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Thread Information