Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Beastdrol v2 and hair loss

Divan is offline New Member

Beastdrol v2 and hair loss

Ive recently purchased Beastdrol v2 but heard it may have a hairloss effect. Any of you guys have experience with or know anyone who used beastdrol? Did they suffer from any hair loss?

john283 is offline Junior Member
    I heard nizoral helps but it depends on the individual. Some people, it accelerates hair loss and for others, nothing happens

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john283
    I heard nizoral helps but it depends on the individual. Some people, it accelerates hair loss and for others, nothing happens
    No, Please don't give out bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fllifter View Post
    No, Please don't give out bad advice.
    whats your opinion?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You'll be bald like a babys bottem, soon enough.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    You'll be bald like a babys bottem, soon enough.
    More like, bald as a 90 year old man with the same liver function after taking that damn poison.
    almostgone and DontTaseMeBro like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    More like, bald as a 90 year old man with the same liver function after taking that damn poison.
    srs or troll? respect the srs tag.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Divan
    srs or troll? respect the srs tag.
    Troll??? When you have more than 100 posts and you're actually contributing something of value to this forum instead of taking up our time with your insignificant posts, then and only then do you have the privilege of attempting to judge me.

Go home boy. Your mom is probably looking for you.

You want respect, you earn it kid. Now politely fvck off.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Used the original beast and loved it. Bought a few before the ban went out. Only side was agitation and high BP. Never had hair loss. Haven't tried the new formula though.

Quote Originally Posted by tren_monster View Post
    Used the original beast and loved it. Bought a few before the ban went out. Only side was agitation and high BP. Never had hair loss. Haven't tried the new formula though.
    Thanks!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'd seriously consider following Muscleink's advice. Most of the prohormones put a pounding on your liver.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'd seriously consider following Muscleink's advice. Most of the prohormones put a pounding on your liver.
    I wasn't trying to argue against muscleink, I just honestly couldn't tell if he was being serious or exaggerating, and I appreciate his advice. But is Beastdrol really that much worse for your liver then other steroids ?

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't say it's "worse" than say Dbol but it is methylated so your liver is gonna be hit by it. But for the price of one bottle and the pct you can run a test/NPP cycle and make much better gains.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Better off posting in the Supplement forum. Since ur 19 u might want to get some other advise as per diet and training and mature a lil, or alot and stop back in the AAS section for some real advise. Not knockin ya down, u do have a valid ? but just doesnt pertain to this type of forum. Best of luck.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would imagine that it depends on if you're comparing them to 17aa/oral steroids vs. injectable. However, speaking from experience, I was on script antibiotics for awhile that were h*ll on my liver. My bloods were run weekly due to the effects of the meds and I can without a doubt tell you that as my liver values went to sh!t, my hair started literally breaking when I would wash or brush it.....
    Moral of the story.....if it's rough on the liver, it's probably gonna be bad for your hair.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information