booSTIn is offline Junior Member

3cc 3xweek in glutes okay?

Gonna be starting my next cycle soon, gonna be:

Prop (jumpstart)
    Cyp
    Eq

Since prop needs injected frequently I was gonna injected every Monday, wed, and Friday.

Question is, can I inject 3 cc's (1cc prop, cyp, and eq) 3 times a week in the glutes? Prop is only gonna be run for 4 weeks but for 4 weeks that's 3cc in the left ass Monday, 3cc in the right ass wed. Then another 3cc in the left ass on Friday. Does this sound like trouble or do other guys do this?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I would only use an injection site once every 7 days. You are asking for trouble by injecting the same spot frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond
    I would only use an injection site once every 7 days. You are asking for trouble by injecting the same spot frequently.
    most of my previous cycles were 2cc's every Monday wed Friday alternating sides of the glute and I was good just didn't know about 3cc it sounds like a lot

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Rotate as much as you can & try to keep volume low. In the long run the massive amounts of shots build up scar tissue

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond
    actually that incorrect most of my previous cycles were Monday/Friday injections alternating sides, only my last cycle was 3 injections a week alternating sides for 4 weeks bc of the prop

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Rotate as much as you can & try to keep volume low. In the long run the massive amounts of shots build up scar tissue
    you think 3cc alternating sides of the glutes 3 times a week for only 4 weeks will be good? Soon as the prop is done I'm gonna go to Monday/ Thursday injections

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    you think 3cc alternating sides of the glutes 3 times a week for only 4 weeks will be good? Soon as the prop is done I'm gonna go to Monday/ Thursday injections

Fvck bro, I have no clue how you can dump 3cc's anywhere at once

I split everything above 2ml, ass, pecs, tri's & shoulders

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    You'll be fine.
    all in the glutes I should be good?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn
    all in the glutes I should be good?
    3cc of WHAT exactly. 3cc of 100mg/ml is vastly different than 3cc of 300mg/ml (as an example). In the former, it's actually 300mg. In the latter it's 900mg. It MAKES a difference.

As advised, you should really be using more than your glutes. Scar tissue WILL build up injecting in the same tissue frequently. Rotate those injection zones to other muscles.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I think he was just asking if that amount of oil is okay for the same muscle group. Although I am curious of the concentrations also
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    3cc of WHAT exactly. 3cc of 100mg/ml is vastly different than 3cc of 300mg/ml (as an example). In the former, it's actually 300mg. In the latter it's 900mg. It MAKES a difference.

As advised, you should really be using more than your glutes. Scar tissue WILL build up injecting in the same tissue frequently. Rotate those injection zones to other muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    I think he was just asking if that amount of oil is okay for the same muscle group. Although I am curious of the concentrations also
    Correct, got that, but too many guys fail to consider dosages. 3cc of straight oil in the glute? Sure, not a problem. I've pushed as much as 5ml but don't encourage it. There can be a big difference between ml and mg though. 2ml of 400mg/ml in my glute causes a heck of a lot more PIP than 2ml of 100mg/ml gear. 800mg vs 200mg is a big difference but the volume (2ml) is the same. Concentration/dosage needs to be factored in.

Regardless though, using the same area to inject repeatedly even if rotating left and right sides isn't the best approach.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Correct, got that, but too many guys fail to consider dosages. 3cc of straight oil in the glute? Sure, not a problem. I've pushed as much as 5ml but don't encourage it. There can be a big difference between ml and mg though. 2ml of 400mg/ml in my glute causes a heck of a lot more PIP than 2ml of 100mg/ml gear. 800mg vs 200mg is a big difference but the volume (2ml) is the same. Concentration/dosage needs to be factored in. Regardless though, using the same area to inject repeatedly even if rotating left and right sides isn't the best approach.
    prop is 100mg/ml, cyp is 250mg/ml and eq is 250mg/ml, 1 cc of each 3 times a week

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def rotate your sites as much as possible. I have dumped 3cc's into my glutes, quads, and shoulders with no problem. That is 6 that are pretty easy.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Correct, got that, but too many guys fail to consider dosages. 3cc of straight oil in the glute? Sure, not a problem. I've pushed as much as 5ml but don't encourage it. There can be a big difference between ml and mg though. 2ml of 400mg/ml in my glute causes a heck of a lot more PIP than 2ml of 100mg/ml gear. 800mg vs 200mg is a big difference but the volume (2ml) is the same. Concentration/dosage needs to be factored in.

Regardless though, using the same area to inject repeatedly even if rotating left and right sides isn't the best approach.
    The 400mg/ml stuff i had was like shooting concrete. I used the injections as my forearm exercises. can't imagine the PIP from 3ml of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro
    The 400mg/ml stuff i had was like shooting concrete. I used the injections as my forearm exercises. can't imagine the PIP from 3ml of that stuff.
    Agreed. I did 800mg in my glute, ONCE. After a week and a half of PIP I said to hell with that and did multiple injections (1ml or less). No PIP if I kept it at or below 1ml within an area.

TestE at 350mg doesn't cause a problem; just the T400 blend. Imagine doing 3ml of that stuff in one area (1200mg). No thanks!

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    When I ran prop it'd take about 5 days for the injection site to feel normal again. I'd inject delts as well, rotate clockwise around the 4 injection sites then they're all getting a break. I wouldn't be able to sit on my ass if I was throwing that much prop in it.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02
    When I ran prop it'd take about 5 days for the injection site to feel normal again. I'd inject delts as well, rotate clockwise around the 4 injection sites then they're all getting a break. I wouldn't be able to sit on my ass if I was throwing that much prop in it.
    its not so bad when it's mixed with other oils

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    For just 4 weeks you can get away with it, your ass may be permanently sore though lol. just try to move the injection site a 1/4" around, Not the same exact place. I can easily put 3cc in delts, quads, hip flexors, and glutues maximus

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. I did 800mg in my glute, ONCE. After a week and a half of PIP I said to hell with that and did multiple injections (1ml or less). No PIP if I kept it at or below 1ml within an area.

TestE at 350mg doesn't cause a problem; just the T400 blend. Imagine doing 3ml of that stuff in one area (1200mg). No thanks!
    No thanks that's basically super saturated and just a tibbet away from being the consistency of glue.....OUCH

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    No thanks that's basically super saturated and just a tibbet away from being the consistency of glue.....OUCH
    Exactly.....same reason why it sits in a pocket and absorbs like molasses!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    actually that incorrect most of my previous cycles were Monday/Friday injections alternating sides, only my last cycle was 3 injections a week alternating sides for 4 weeks bc of the prop
    Then why ask? Go ahead man, its your ass.

raeford25 is offline Junior Member
    3cc in the glute every 5 of test E doesn't bother me. Alternating sides. PIP may be rough for you tho.

Quote Originally Posted by raeford25
    3cc in the glute every 5 of test E doesn't bother me. Alternating sides. PIP may be rough for you tho.
    its not every 5 days bro, 3cc in one side of glute on Monday, 3cc on other side wed, then another 3cc on Friday in same side as Monday

Thread Information