Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: Getting lean with high estrogen.....

athletic.guy is offline Associate Member

Getting lean with high estrogen.....

Hey guys,

How hard would you say it is to get down and maintain under 10% body fat with a high E2 (let's say 70 pg/ml)

I know that e2 should be around 30 etc.....

But how much harder would it be to cut body fat from 20% to 10% with very elevated E2??

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Thats a question that really cant be answered my friend. Too interdependent, too many variables. Would it even impact it at all? Some studies show it wouldnt.

I'm getting ready to start my dieting and last year I thought I had my e2 under control with pharma 25mg aramosin ed during my cutting phase.

well long story short, I don't respond to Aramosin so my E2 was sky hi.

Just wanted to hear how much easier it will be with e2 within range this time...

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    High E2 will make fat loss more difficult as it can promote DNL moreso than normal. Having said that, it's not impossible to cut fat with high E2 though as diet remains the pre-dominant factor in fat loss.

I got down to under 10% but I worked hard for it. Just hoping this time will be ALLOT WAY SUPER easier with ADEX getting rid of the elevated e2

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    High E2 will make fat loss more difficult as it can promote DNL moreso than normal. Having said that, it's not impossible to cut fat with high E2 though as diet remains the pre-dominant factor in fat loss.
    I have only seen studies show this effect on de nov lipo with chronic e2 administration. Is their info showing short term elevated e2 levels illicit this effect as well? Could I see - yes for sure, I could just never substantiate it.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have only seen studies show this effect on de nov lipo with chronic e2 administration. Is their info showing short term elevated e2 levels illicit this effect as well? Could I see - yes for sure, I could just never substantiate it.
    I had found a few interesting studies on the topic and spoke with a knowledgeable member of another forum about it but not sure if I still have the studies Jimmy. When I get some time I will scour Pubmed for them and either post them up here or Pm you the links brother.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

thewarrior8845 is offline Junior Member
    when my e2 was 25pg/ml i had abs with veins. last year i did a cut while my e2 was 54.5 pg/ml. i was able to lose fat but it was difficult. with lower e2 i don't really have to cut. with optimal e2 its hard to put on fat as long as testosterone is in the upper third of the range. so id say higher e2 will make it harder to lose fat, but going from 20% to 10% shouldn't be that difficult.

Thread Information