AK2014 is offline New Member

Need to drop 20lbs in 12 weeks for first competition

5'10
    203.5lbs
    23yrs old

Currently training for the Fort Lauderdale Cup October 18th. Going for Men's Physique Novice and Open class. I've been on cycle for 2 weeks now:
    Test Prop-100mg ED
    Tren Ace/Enanthate -250mg every 3 days
    Anavar - 90mg per day

My diet is near perfection and my workouts and cardio are intense (as intense as they can be while carb cycling) and I'm losing a steady 2lbs per week but I want to know if I should start Clenbuterol OR Cytomel with my cycle OR both to drop weight faster. Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Here's some stats in case you were wondering:
    Squat- 405 for 5 reps
    Bench- 315 for 5 reps
    DL- I haven't done in awhile because of my job but I know I can lift 315 for 10 reps
    Row- 315 for 8 reps

Also I'm a massage therapist so a lot of my work could be considered cardio or maybe even a workout seeing how all clients get a minimum session of 1 hour and some days I'm stacked with 4-7 clients. Sorry for the bathroom pics, it's the only recent ones I have.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	850.9 KB 
ID:	152095
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	152096

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Look for times roman and ask him for his spreadsheet. It will help track your nutrition. DIET AND NUTRITION might be a better place to ask for cutting questions.

AK2014 is offline New Member
    No offense but I believe I'm in the right place. My question is whether to take Clen or T3 or both to drop weight faster before competition

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you on 90mg var at day at 10 weeks out? I'm guessing you started two weeks ago with it too. That stuff is better saved for the end. Your dose is way to high to run it the whole way. I wouldn't mess with t3 with that stack. Just diet and cardio will do with maybe some clen at the end.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen would probably be a good idea although I dont have experience with it. Keep an eye of BP of course and stay hydrated.

Using the macro calculator spreadsheet from TR would be a very good idea especially since one meal out of order or with the wrong macros can screw up a whole week.

I think BigTahl was just trying to say that there are some very good nutritionist over there that could help you tweak things a little where you may not have thought of yet. This part of the forum is more general question in regards to cycles and help with problems that may arise.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by evander87; 07-26-2014 at 11:04 AM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87
    How many shows have you done how many cycles? "Near" perfect diet? Do you have a nutrition coach? Show prep coach? All you can do is bring the best package you can and leave the rest to the judges. Lots of changes come about the last two weeks of prep. IMHO if this is a first show and you're already running an advanced cycle I'd stick with this as the diet will DRASTICALLY alter you body around show day. Anything from stress, salt, water, etc etc can alter you physique. But you gotta learn how your body reacts so keep it simple. No need to add more compounds until you know how you'll look by using them. If you're working with a coach (which you really should be doing if you're serious about this sport) then just trust the process. Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.
    Edit. Just saw this is you first comp. work you poses find a prep coach and bring the best package you can without adding stuff. There is so much to doing shows than just eating right and cycling. How you pose and stage presence the tan the suit etc etc. If this is a small regional show you might be able to do well first time out but if it's a larger show go out there to win but don't get discouraged if you don't place.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thread Information