• 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: 1st CYCLE Would Love Advice&Guidance

Justin1988 is offline New Member

1st CYCLE Would Love Advice&Guidance

Hey everybody, i know this is pretty vague question here......what you guys think about this stack for 1st cycle.

weeks 1-10
    sus - 500mg
    deca -300mg

weeks 6-10

winstrol - 50mg

PCT clomid.....

now would it be a good idea tooalso have nolvadex on hand in case during cycle aswell....and/or to combo with clomid for pct....

ill should note what i was planning on doing is, 1st day of every week, 250mg sus 300mg deca and on fourth day of week another 250 sus....

if this helps at all aswell,
    HEIGHT - 6,2
    WEIGHT - 225lbs
    AGE - 26

bodybuilding level beginner, but i was raised on a farm and work construction so its not like i never used my muscles

Anything feedback would be really appreciate to solidify what i wanna do here in my head....
    i wanna set a goal and do it right and accomplish, thanks in advance

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

yes i have read this, one of the first i read, actually how i found the forum, my question is more, those this cycle make sense and what precautions to take to avoid side effects as much as possible, i mean i know to take clomid in pct, but also read that nolvadex during is good, and nolvadex and clomid work in synergy together in pct as anti estrogen n anti androgen, but wat wondering if its really neccesary for this type of cycle
    Last edited by Justin1988; 08-08-2014 at 07:30 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello man,

Any idea on your body fat %
    That first cycle needs a little work and my recommendations would be read thru all of these-http://forums.steroid .com/anabolic -steroids -questions-answers/541167-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle.html
    And
    Austinite's Educational Article Database
    That's all good info and a lot of hard work went into that to help us.

I am not going to post a comment on your cycle till you read thru them links and re list your cycle.
    Detail your plan by weeks and amounts
    BG likes this.

ok will do more reading will definately help,...
    my body fat prolly around 16-19%

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1988 View Post
    yes i have read this, one of the first i read, actually how i found the forum, my question is more, those this cycle make sense and what precautions to take to avoid side effects as much as possible, i mean i know to take clomid in pct, but also read that nolvadex during is good, and nolvadex and clomid work in synergy together in pct as anti estrogen n anti androgen, but wat wondering if its really neccesary for this type of cycle
    Did you read it or skim it?
    Here is a perfect beginner cycle layout:

- Week 1 to 12: Testosterone enanthate @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 iu every 3.5 days (500 iu/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

After your last testosterone injection, you'll need to wait 14 days to start PCT. This allows just enough time for the enanthate ester to clear your system so that you can start therapy. Remember to continue taking your AI during those 2 weeks. You can also choose to use Aromasin , the recommended dose is 25mg daily. Click here to read jimmyinkedup's thread about Aromasin dosage. As for Letrozole , I would avoid using it because its very difficult to manage.

Post Cycle Therapy should consist of both Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene (Clomid). The combination is important as they work in synergy to help you recover. Running only one of them will hinder your chance of recovery some. Your PCT protocol for this cycle should look like the following:

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Each number above is representative of the daily dose for that week; for a 4 week total PCT run. So clomid would be taken at 75 mg daily for 1 week, then 3 weeks at 50mg daily. And Nolvadex would be 40 mg daily for 1 week, then 20 mg daily for the last 3 weeks. Make sense?

If you chose to go with a short ester such as Testosterone Propionate , you'll need to inject at a minimum of every other day. I good starting dose is 100 to 150 every other day, or 50 to 75 daily. Short ester cycle should last 8 weeks. hCG and AI dose remains the same as outlined above. PCT however, starts 3 days after your last injection of testosterone.
    Bama Boy, frank13, BG and 1 others like this.

Take your time justin do it right. A lot of people rush into it and cause more harm and could end up effecting you for the rest of your life.
    When we suggest just test for your first cycle is because most of us rushed into it to try to get big quick and made mistakes like having erectile dysfunction, having hard time having kids lost more muscle than started with, injuries, infections, and list can go on. I don't want to scare you, I do believe when not abused steroids are rather safe but like every in life there are risks we just try to minimize them as much as possible.
    Hope this helps don't be afraid to ask any questions.
    BG likes this.

As cape said above-that will work

thanks im not afraid, just want to be aware and do it right.....cycle does seem smallbut as a beginner i know shit i could read all i want, experience if true knowledge here, thanks fellas!!!
    BG likes this.

thanks alot was just reading and this makes alot of sense, and seems alot more cautious then going crazy stack on 1st cycle, think it would be best too slowly introduce to my body and go from there, everything u said makes sense too me and i understand it...

what do you think of adding a winstrol 50mg dose 2 times a week for last 4 weeks to cut?
    derekkpapa1 likes this.

No need on first cycle. Winny I not a fan of, I don't like the way my joints feel. I get much better results eating very clean high protein diet.
    BG likes this.

thanks alot was just reading and this makes alot of sense, and seems alot more cautious then going crazy stack on 1st cycle, think it would be best too slowly introduce to my body and go from there, everything u said makes sense too me and i understand it...

what do you think of adding a winstrol 50mg dose 2 times a week for last 4 weeks to cut?

Test only test only test only
    BG and Red Bastard like this.

im about to start the first cycle as suggested above in about 3weeks.....Just a little moreplanning to do on nutrition and what not and routines.

i was thinking on upping too 750mg weekly of TEST for 4last weeks of cycle, weeks 8-12....based on more test in last four weeks do i need to change amount of arimidex and hcg aswell?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im about to start the first cycle as suggested above in about 3weeks.....Just a little moreplanning to do on nutrition and what not and routines.

i was thinking on upping too 750mg weekly of TEST for 4last weeks of cycle, weeks 8-12....based on more test in last four weeks do i need to change amount of arimidex and hcg aswell?
    Why are you so adamant about raising the potency of your cycle at the end? You mentioned that you wanted to cut the last four weeks of the cycle, are you wanting to cut the rest of the cycle too?
    BG likes this.

im doing TEST only, nothing else, im doing a gain n strenght as far as your comment on being adamant on rasing potency, ive talked to a few guys around here and they say the gear im getting is not as strong as others and raising it should be something i keep in mind. thats it no need for haste

CanadaStrong88 is offline Junior Member

For a first cycle I'd just stick to the recommended 500mg/wk..

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    More is not always better, quite the contrary.

I would say the only thing more test is going to do for you is give you more sides.

Proper nutrition, training and rest are the three things that are going to make or break your cycle.
    Justin1988 likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    By upping dosage at the end your blood levels will be on the rise, then you will end just as they peak then drop all the way off. Keeping stable blood levels keeps down sides. You'll probably get tons of acne and feel like crap. Just run 500mgs straight through. Less is more, you will yield better gains and keep more if you put more effort into your diet.
    Justin1988 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck stick around and always keep working on your diet, its never perfect.....not even close. Everyones diet can be better.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

yes.....im trying hard right now...diet seems to be the hardest part...i will def be sticking around

itiswhatitis is offline Junior Member
    The way I purchased mine seems to be like yours ... You were gonna have some left at the end of 12 weeks ... So you wanted to up dosages to use it.

Like these guys said its best keep same amount through out cycle ... More isn't always better like they say as well, but I just mathed mine out to be 600mg per week instead of 500mg. So I just do 2 300mg pins a week for 12 weeks instead. Keep blood levels the same and 100mg per week extra want kill you.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Good luck stick around and always keep working on your diet, its never perfect.....not even close. Everyones diet can be better.
    Fortunes cookies ALWAYS fit my macros.

Thread Information