Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Whats your thoughts on this...**

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    I would humbly suggest getting an ai, and running a test only blast. Hcg also (although that should be part of a healthy trt regimen)..

The other stuff will stay good, there are many reasons you should only introduce a single compound at each new cycle
    I am pretty much already taking one compound ain't I? Just at a very very low dose?
    I am going to check on getting an AI before I go through with this sense it isn't going to go bad. HCG this stufo is confussing... I wanna do a simple cycle ... just to see if I even like it then go from there.

Thanks again to all for helping. Just something simple that will help me get stronger and add some mass. From everything I read the cycle I got seems to b ok. Just that your first cycle should be one compound. Already taking test but like I said a low dose. Just thanks for helping.

Going to Bump this back up. Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I am pretty much already taking one compound ain't I? Just at a very very low dose?
    I am going to check on getting an AI before I go through with this sense it isn't going to go bad. HCG this stufo is confussing... I wanna do a simple cycle ... just to see if I even like it then go from there.

Thanks again to all for helping. Just something simple that will help me get stronger and add some mass. From everything I read the cycle I got seems to b ok. Just that your first cycle should be one compound. Already taking test but like I said a low dose. Just thanks for helping.
    You say you are taking a little bit of test? How much is a little? TRT dose or more.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-26-2014 at 10:48 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    He's on androgel .

Which is kinda like being on test but not really.

Look man, I'll say for example, I'm actually injecting 150mg a week of test c for my trt. when it comes time for my first blast, it's going to be 500mg of test c. Only.

Trt doses aren't the same as cycle doses. You should still run a single compound to see how your body responds to the higher hormone levels.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You say you are taking a little bit of test? How much is a little? TRT dose or more.
    Yea just on the gel. Been on it for 3.5 months. I have thought and thought about taking a cycle and saved my money up till I had enough to get some goodies. Now I got them and it seems like I should run a test only cycle. Which is fine. But I dont want my other stuff to go bad. Guy on here said it wouldnt. How do I need to store it? Also after thinking about it and listening to everyone thats what I am going to do.

Also going to check into getting an AI seems like I can get it from ar-r ? Are they pretty good? Never got nothing from them? Seems like there is a lot to a cycle. I just want a easy first cycle something simple to see if I like it and see if I can get any results from it. Thanks for your time

He's on androgel .

Which is kinda like being on test but not really.

Look man, I'll say for example, I'm actually injecting 150mg a week of test c for my trt. when it comes time for my first blast, it's going to be 500mg of test c. Only.

Trt doses aren't the same as cycle doses. You should still run a single compound to see how your body responds to the higher hormone levels.
    Will you run an AI or anything? After the cycle of the blast you will just start using your regular does of TRT and not run a PCT right ? No reason to if your on TRT is that right?

You should run an AI on cycle. After cycle You just go back to your normal TRT

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You should run an AI on cycle. After cycle You just go back to your normal TRT
    Is the ar-r pretty good place to order stuff? Which do recommend? What dose?
    Will you help me re plan this? I know I am on androgel now at a very low dose. How long should I be on it before I run a test only cycle now? I dont go back to the doc till Feb. Thats 6 months from now.

What about run a test only cycle or blast for like 12-14 weeks then stop and start the gel. Sense I am on the gel will I need anything for a PCT?

Ive gotten AI from a couple other places in the past because it was a little cheaper and ended up having E2 issues. Never had a problem with ar-r and am willing to spend the couple dollars more to get quality.

Ar-r is high quality. Yes I will be running an ai on blast, I'm fortunate to not need it at 150mg but most can't need an ai even at that dose.

Your other stuff won't go bad. Keep it room temp and out of direct sunlight.

No need for pct. you'll just restart your trt protocol.

We typically recommend being on trt for a year. Going from low test to normal test should net you some good results over the course of a year. Also By then, your test dose and ai should be dialed in. Since you're on gel, there's not really much adjustments to be made, but you can likely still make some progress just by improving your test levels.

I've been on here a year, reading almost every day. I'm also 28 on trt. There's a lot to learn, be patient.

So lets start this over.

Test only with an AI ( what dose) for 12-14 weeks. Then start the gel after last shot.(No PCT) Just the reg dose of GEL. It will be more than 6 weeks before I go back to the doc. Will that be enough time for my levels to go back down? What is everyone thoughts on this? HCG ?? Is this a must?

Ar-r is high quality. Yes I will be running an ai on blast, I'm fortunate to not need it at 150mg but most can't need an ai even at that dose.

Your other stuff won't go bad. Keep it room temp and out of direct sunlight.

No need for pct. you'll just restart your trt protocol.

We typically recommend being on trt for a year. Going from low test to normal test should net you some good results over the course of a year. Also By then, your test dose and ai should be dialed in. Since you're on gel, there's not really much adjustments to be made, but you can likely still make some progress just by improving your test levels.

I've been on here a year, reading almost every day. I'm also 28 on trt. There's a lot to learn, be patient.
    Thanks man. I don't take an AI now. I might just hold off then till I go back and get levels. I just need to be guided in the right way.

More then 6 weeks is good, 8 is better. Either way you should be ok, is just rather be safe then sorry. Everything else you said is correct.

Hcg is not a must. But your testicles will likely atrophy (this will likely happen eventually on gel as well). If you plan to have children later on, hcg is important. If you want your testis to remain their current size, instead of shriveling up like raisins, hcg is important. There are many other health reasons you should run hcg on trt or cycle, but the ones I've already mentioned were enough to convince me to use it.

My test before was like 280-290... After being on the gel for 3.5 months in went up to 468. Will it still climb any?

Also is that a big difference or not?

I just don't think Ill get what I am looking for.

More then 6 weeks is good, 8 is better. Either way you should be ok, is just rather be safe then sorry. Everything else you said is correct.

Hcg is not a must. But your testicles will likely atrophy (this will likely happen eventually on gel as well). If you plan to have children later on, hcg is important. If you want your testis to remain their current size, instead of shriveling up like raisins, hcg is important. There are many other health reasons you should run hcg on trt or cycle, but the ones I've already mentioned were enough to convince me to use it.
    X2. Thanks man. Yea I wanna have a kid. Also not on hcg now. Should I be sense I am on the gel? Doc hasn't said nothing about it at all or an AI. Prob hasnt said nothing about an AI because I am on a low dose of the gel??

Yeah you won't likely need ai on gel. Your results are ok but honestly most guys only get worse with time on gel. The skin becomes less absorbant and your levels will decrease. Gel is prescribed mostly because big pharmacy makes big money on it (it's extremely expensive compared to injections)

There is a trt section on this board, go check it out. There are a ton of stickies that are great reading.

Yeah you won't likely need ai on gel. Your results are ok but honestly most guys only get worse with time on gel. The skin becomes less absorbant and your levels will decrease. Gel is prescribed mostly because big pharmacy makes big money on it (it's extremely expensive compared to injections)

There is a trt section on this board, go check it out. There are a ton of stickies that are great reading.
    Yea been over there before reading some.

So whats everyone's final thoughts.

Here is what I am thinking if I do anything.

Get an AI and some HCG because I plan on having kids and do not want to mess anything up here at all. Run a 14 week of just test 400 a week. Final thoughts...

Deal Me In is offline Member
    You will need to get blood work done half way through the cycle to make sure you have your E2 under control. This is probably the most important part. If your E2 is to high or to low you will have problems. Other than that, I think you're ready to go. The dose of the AI depends on what compound you use but will mostly be determined by blood work. That is the only true way to know what dose you need. Like Hawk said, he doesn't need it on low dose. I need a very small amount, way below the recommended dose. Everyone is different and you won't know until you have the blood work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    You will need to get blood work done half way through the cycle to make sure you have your E2 under control. This is probably the most important part. If your E2 is to high or to low you will have problems. Other than that, I think you're ready to go. The dose of the AI depends on what compound you use but will mostly be determined by blood work. That is the only true way to know what dose you need. Like Hawk said, he doesn't need it on low dose. I need a very small amount, way below the recommended dose. Everyone is different and you won't know until you have the blood work done.
    Thanks man. I am goin to run a test only cycle for first one.
    Can I go ahead and start it or do I need to wait alittle longer sense I just started trt 3.5 months ago? I want to do it but like I said don't wanna mess anything up.

E2 levels do I need to get it check before I start? How do you do bw half way through? I can't just go to the doc and get levels checked.

Will someone help me plan my first cycle. Like I said I wanna have kids so I wanna do it right. How much improvement will I see with a test only cycle? Thank all of yall for your time.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    We've already answered the question. You should remain on TRT for a year and get all of your levels balanced out. Hawk and I have told you that several times but you seem intent on doing this cycle no matter what.

There are private labs that will provide you with blood tests no questions asked. There is a sticky on here by Doc that explains everything you need to know.

The members here will not spoon feed a cycle to you. You need to do your research, then post your complete planned cycle on the board. It will be evaluated from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    We've already answered the question. You should remain on TRT for a year and get all of your levels balanced out. Hawk and I have told you that several times but you seem intent on doing this cycle no matter what.

There are private labs that will provide you with blood tests no questions asked. There is a sticky on here by Doc that explains everything you need to know.

The members here will not spoon feed a cycle to you. You need to do your research, then post your complete planned cycle on the board. It will be evaluated from there.
    Thanks man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information